Old 04-30-2006, 04:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Episode Discussion #416: Truth

Truth

Monday, May 1 9/8c

Quote:
Ephram (Gregory Smith) learns that Bright (Chris Pratt) cheated on Hannah (Sarah Drew) and is outraged over Bright's plan to keep his mistake a secret. When Ephram confides in Amy (Emily VanCamp), she also confronts Bright and convinces him that he must tell Hannah the truth. Harold (Tom Amandes) asks Andy (Treat Williams) to protect his lie on the adoption application regarding Rose's (Merrilyn Gann) cancer. Irv (John Beasley) takes Edna (Debra Mooney) along on his book tour appearance in San Diego, and they spend time with Irv's daughter Cassie (guest star Nia Long, "Third Watch," "Judging Amy"). Reid's (Justin Baldoni) desperate actions lead to terrible news from his medical school advisors. Vivien Cardone also stars.

Nancy Won wrote the episode directed by Matt Shakman.
Old 04-30-2006, 04:57 PM
Master Fan

Amy, Irv, Edna and a probable appearance by Delia? Are we sure this is Everwood?

Argh, I'm not going to be able to watch this. Going to a 90th birthday party tomorrow for a friend of the family and we're leaving before six (when I watch the east coast feed of Everwood) and probably won't be back until way after nine (which is when the west coast feed of Everwood is on) so I'll have to wait until Wednesday when Canadian television shows Everwood, but then it's on when Bones or Lost is on. Very frustrating not to have a working VCR!!

Argh, I wish I knew anything about downloading things! Not my usual style, but I would totally download the episode under the circumstances. Not fun to miss your favourite show.

Hope the rest of you enjoy it.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
Old 04-30-2006, 06:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Tos
Amy, Irv, Edna and a probable appearance by Delia? Are we sure this is Everwood?

That's too bad that you won't be able to watch it

Hopefully I will remember. I got my post-it notes set and ready, so we'll see!
Sounds like a great episode. At least one Greenie scene I think it will be really sad though (for me at least)when Bright tells Hannah about his "lapse in judgment moment".

Really glad to hear a lot of the cast will be in this episode
Old 04-30-2006, 08:12 PM
Passionate Fan

Is this the episode where Delia stops being grounded and Andy lets her out of the secret closet he has her locked up in?
I'm bored and you're bald. But I laughed when you called me the snail. My trail runs behind me. I'm guilty. No secrets. You're not such a picture yourself
Old 04-30-2006, 08:18 PM
AngelaiDanes

Well I am glad to see that most of the main cast will be in this episode. I've hated how the last few have been too focused on Jake and/or Hannah and have left out Delia, Irv, Edna, and even Amy last episode.

Old 04-30-2006, 08:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Oh God, Amy not being in the past episode nearly broke me. lol

Seriously though, that was tough for me to endure. I'm so glad order is restored and she's in tomorrow nights episode.

Based on the previews, it seems like B/H and their drama will be showcased in this episode. I just hope they also give some focus on other storylines as well. Finally an E/A scene or two! And more of the characters on the screen as well. Good deal.

Oh yes, the Jake screentime is getting annoying. I hope he is way in the background in this episode. Enough is enough.

Last edited by jediwands; 04-30-2006 at 09:02 PM
Old 05-01-2006, 01:59 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raja
Is this the episode where Delia stops being grounded and Andy lets her out of the secret closet he has her locked up in?
Old 05-01-2006, 08:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Ashley: Guess what? An all new Everwood episode is on TONIGHT.

Just giving you a friendly reminder now in case you read this throughout the day. I'll even shoot you a PM and email to remind you as well.

Hopefully you can go against the norm and actually watch an all new episode tonight.
Old 05-01-2006, 09:57 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen
Hopefully you can go against the norm and actually watch an all new episode tonight.

HAHA, I know, right? I got your PM and replied; as I said in the PM to you, I got my alarm set, and the post it's in place, so let's hope I see it tonight
Old 05-01-2006, 02:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleBehryGrl23
HAHA, I know, right? I got your PM and replied; as I said in the PM to you, I got my alarm set, and the post it's in place, so let's hope I see it tonight
Yeah. Here's hoping for the best..

Old 05-01-2006, 07:39 PM
Master Fan

WOO HOO! I actually got to see it!!! I saw this week's episode! WWOOO

So many thoughts spinning in my head... I don't think it's even possible for me to comment.

Will say this.... THANK YOU SO MUCH WRITERS for not only giving us ONE Greenie scene but TWO scenes in one episode! Even when they were in the living room fighting, I loved it; there was simply too much passion between them to not. Then again the scene outside when Amy was on herway to work. These. Two. Belong. Together. Simple as that!

And Hannah and Bright... that last scene of theirs totally just broke my heart. That hit way too close to home and I felt bad for everyone in that situation. Amazingly well acted on both Sarah and Chris' parts
Old 05-01-2006, 10:03 PM
Extreme Fan

Wow...this episode was absolutely amazing. I don't think there is one show on tv that can make me cry as much as this one.

Edna/Irv- I adore these two together. I'm glad that they have their own story. Was the actress that played Irv's daughter Will's gf/wife Lisa on Fresh Prince?

Rose/Harold- I was bawling my eyes out at tne end when the lady found out about Rose's cancer. The way she looked at the little boy's picture was absolutely heartbreaking. Imagine that adorable boy being on Everwood...those two deserve a child, and it's a shame that they probably won't get one.

Poor Reid. I wonder what they are going to do with his character now- I can see them going down the depression line. It's hard that he made one mistake and had to pay for it in the worst way possible.

Speaking of mistakes...the last scene between Bright and Hannah was so sad. It took this to get Bright to realize that what he has with Hannah is more than he's had with any other person. You can tell that he's really sorry, but poor Hannah. Sarah and Chris were amazing!!

Woo hoo! We got some E/A scenes!! The last one was great- loved the look that Amy got when they were talking about connecting with someone on more than one level. Get together already!!
Old 05-01-2006, 10:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I'm actually going to post my thoughts later on today once I have some time to put a sentence or two together.
Old 05-02-2006, 01:13 AM
buffyannAlex

I found the episode nice but not great. it was kinda blah.

Sure, I loved seeing ephramy interaction, I love seeing Ephram reacting to Bright's cheating with such passion but other than that, I didn't felt it was amazing...

Reid : I know I'm suppose to care and I'd like to care because his character is nice but I didn't, I don't know why. (Maybe I shouldn't have watched the episode at 6 in the morning...)

Harold/Rose : I found the Rose telling about her cancer at the last minute very convinient... and lies/keeping secrets seemed like a recycled storyline.
It wasn't bad and it was nice of them to bring the cancer again and I always enjoy their talks (amazing acting too) but I wasn't really excited about this storyline.
I was touched by their disapointment though.

Bright/Hannah : Chris was doing a great job but overall, I didn't believe any of this. I felt for him but the story of these too isn't believable to me so I just can't care. I

Irv/Edna : Nice but I didn't felt any excitment. But still, it's good to see them once in a while and see some Irv background

Ephram/Amy : amazing as always. I really loved how Ephram reacted to Bright cheating. I loved that he didn't want to lie or be around Hannah.
Their fight in the Brown's house was really entertaining, I loved it. And their scene in front of Sam's was great. I hope they'll get together soon or at least in the finale.

Old 05-02-2006, 07:29 AM
Loyal Fan

I think it is possible they may be going in the direction of a suicide with the Reid character - I know that sounds horrible, but it is a vibe I'm getting.
Spoiler:

Mod here... ^^^ I noticed a spoiler so instead of deleting it, I just put it in spoiler tags instead.

*** Just a reminder to everyone: If you want to remain spoiler free, do not highlight anything with spoiler tags.

Thanks,

Michelle

Last edited by jediwands; 05-02-2006 at 08:24 AM Reason: Spoiler
Closed Thread   Post New Thread