Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-23-2018, 06:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
I can't stand Andy's patients getting mad at him for being a frickin doctor and doing his job. He had a right to tell the girl about her options. Ultimately it is the patients life and decision.
The parents in this series think they know it all! It started with the Harts who would rather use their own judgement about their son than listen to a world renowned surgeon. Ridiculous!

Quote:
Andy's comments about Kyle being too young to be gay and how he hasn't kissed a girl yet etc, were so insensitive and stupid.
That was surprisingly ignorant on Andy's part...to believe that people grow into being gay.

:

Quote:
Part of me wishes the show had a 5th seasons so maybe Kyle could have stuck around and we could have seen him in a new relationship. That would have been cute.
All of me wishes there was a fifth season for so many reasons.
Old 04-23-2018, 06:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen (View Post)

Ephram’s response was weird but it is like you said... he didn’t want Kyle to have more to deal with.

!
I really believe this was the case. Ephram was so empathetic to Kyle's misery and saw himself in Kyle. He didn't want Kyle's life to get more difficult.
Old 04-23-2018, 08:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
I really believe this was the case. Ephram was so empathetic to Kyle's misery and saw himself in Kyle. He didn't want Kyle's life to get more difficult.
Definitely true. I really enjoyed their dynamic.
Old 04-24-2018, 01:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
That was surprisingly ignorant on Andy's part...to believe that people grow into being gay.
Sorry! I meant to say Ephram here. Ephram made those dumb comments.

What would you guys have wanted to see in season 5 and how would you have changed the end of season 4 to make that happen?
Old 04-25-2018, 09:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
What would you guys have wanted to see in season 5 and how would you have changed the end of season 4 to make that happen?
Honestly, I would just want to see Ephram/Amy and Andy/Nina together romantically. We would see the Andy/Nina engagement. We could have witnessed their wedding in the finale of 5. I wouldn't have really changed much outside of including Kyle in season 5 and continuing that storyline somehow. Seeing the Abbott's and life after Irv. Bright continuing to work on his life and figure out his career. No Madison return though like was speculated. Supposedly she was returning to fight the adoption and possibly getting the baby back or that would have been her initial idea. I would never want to see that garbage. Oh and Hannah moving back to Minnesota. lol

What about you?
Old 04-29-2018, 04:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Same . I was gonna say I wouldnt have changed much in season 4 because I think a season 5 would have been a nice last season to see things wrap up. I want all the same things. I think I would have liked to see Ephram try to see his baby. No fighting the adoption, MINIMAL madison maybe, but i would have liked to see him get the chance to meet his son at least.
Old 04-29-2018, 02:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

We’re on the same page.

Season 5 felt like a great stopping point. Ephram/Amy and Andy/Nina got their endgames at the end of season 4. One more season watching them together would have been perfect. It would have been nice seeing Ephram meeting his son. Just getting some hope that maybe one day they’d reconnect as father/son. Maybe a quick meeting and then Ephram leaving his phone number with the adopted parents or an exchange of phone numbers.
Old 05-01-2018, 01:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Even if it was a short season.

Yeah the son thing was such a missed opportunity because I really feel that the audience and Ephram needed that closure. Was his son even mentioned at the end of season 4 because its been a while since we've heard anything about that.
Old 05-01-2018, 11:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Exactly.

I don't believe his son was mentioned at the end of season 4. I could be wrong but I don't think so. The son revisit would have happened though (according to Berlanti) should a season 5 had happened via Madison, who would return, wanting to consider taking away the baby from the parents he’s only ever known. He said it would have been a short wrap up of the storyline so I assume Ephram would have talked her out of it. Not sure why this Madison nightmare would have existed. Instead, we could have seen Ephram meeting his son, or something like that instead. Why it had to be about Madison I am not sure because there was plenty to explore with Ephram, instead.

Last edited by jediwands; 05-02-2018 at 05:59 AM
Old 05-05-2018, 01:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

UGH they probably just liked sarah and wanted to use her again. but so annoying. i would be okay with seeing her in a few episodes or something if she wanted to meet her son too but a whole season, not thank you.
Old 05-06-2018, 02:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I know it. I could see Madison curious about her decision and if she made the right one. The storyline might have been okay overall. What would have pissed me off is apparently the Ephram/Amy Ferris Wheel scene wouldn't have been complete. Ephram was going to answer the telephone before going outside and it would be Madison. We would have seen Amy standing there waiting and Ephram never coming out.

I certainly liked Sarah better on Chuck.
Old 05-06-2018, 05:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Ugh that is horrible! Seriously, sounds dreadful. I am sort of glad it was canceled then lol.

Yeah I only saw Chuck once all the way through but she was cute on there. I also liked her on the show "What About Brian" and was bummed when she left.
Old 05-06-2018, 08:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Honestly? I am glad too. I couldn't imagine Amy standing there alone waiting for Ephram next to the Ferris Wheel. Horrible!

Oh yeah, I heard about "What About Brian" but haven't seen it.
Old 05-25-2018, 01:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

the first season was really cute but it went downhill after that
Old 05-25-2018, 01:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

That's too bad.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread