Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-25-2017, 07:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Episode Discussion #411: "Lost And Found"

Lost And Found

Amy's new college professor encourages her to get involved with Planned Parenthood. When Amy tries to get Hannah to volunteer as well, it leads to a serious rift between the friends. Harold and Rose consider adopting a child from Africa. While Irv is on his book tour, Edna winds up in the hospital and Andy comes to the rescue. Ephram's sadness over his relationship with Amy and his sudden lack of direction in life is made worse by the news that his piano teacher, Will Cleveland, has died.

Link

Last edited by everwoodfan52; 11-25-2017 at 07:42 PM
Old 11-25-2017, 07:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Thanks, friend!
Old 03-28-2018, 01:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

I was planning to binge the rest of the season over this spring break but I decided not to because I want to drag these episodes out a bit longer.

OMG @ Ephram just up and kissing that girl at the party. WTF. That is not how you do it. I was glad to see him buy the piano and start to play again. It definitely makes the season feel like it was coming to a nice close. The scene with Ephram and Andy at the end where Ephram said he was going to be around more was so adorable!

Bless Hannah for telling Amy not to get over Ephram. With that said I feel like Amy shouldn't be purposely trying to avoid Ephram and take her mind of him if she truly still loves him? Hannah should have let it go though. It's not her business. It's hard to see the Hannah and Amy distance. Them having opposing views on Planned Parenthood was rough to see. I am on Amy's side over the issue and Hannah seemed really angry towards Amy lately. Props to the show for sort of attempting to tackle and abortion storyline though.

Why should Delia get to go on any trip when she treats her father like crap? Girl needs to be grounded. I liked that Andy went to talk to her but I don't really understand what is going on with her and why she cant talk to him? Is it because of her mom?

Glad to get a break from Andy and Nina but I didnt really care about the Irv/Edna and Harold storylines much.
Old 03-28-2018, 03:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
I was planning to binge the rest of the season over this spring break but I decided not to because I want to drag these episodes out a bit longer.
Good thinking.

Quote:
OMG @ Ephram just up and kissing that girl at the party. WTF. That is not how you do it. I was glad to see him buy the piano and start to play again. It definitely makes the season feel like it was coming to a nice close. The scene with Ephram and Andy at the end where Ephram said he was going to be around more was so adorable!
LOL Yes and it was so not Ephram going there either, haha. Buying the piano again was such a joy to see. It felt like starting over again with peace, hope and happiness. Ephram/Andy had such epic scenes in season 4.

Quote:
Bless Hannah for telling Amy not to get over Ephram. With that said I feel like Amy shouldn't be purposely trying to avoid Ephram and take her mind of him if she truly still loves him? Hannah should have let it go though. It's not her business. It's hard to see the Hannah and Amy distance.
I loved that consistently Hannah was always pro-Ephram/Amy. It was nice to see. Yes, Amy was so confused at this point.

Quote:
Them having opposing views on Planned Parenthood was rough to see. I am on Amy's side over the issue and Hannah seemed really angry towards Amy lately. Props to the show for sort of attempting to tackle and abortion storyline though.
Team Amy all the way when it comes to her political views. I like that the show tackled the abortion storyline in season 1 (with the twist behind Harold stepping up to the plate while Andy couldn’t go there due to Julia) and then they tackled the issue in season 4 as well. There’s some great season 1 and 4 parallels (Ephram/Andy showcased, Ephram/Amy struggling to fight their feelings for each other, political issues gently tackled) and I loved it. You can tell Berlanti’s presence was large in season 4.

Quote:
Why should Delia get to go on any trip when she treats her father like crap? Girl needs to be grounded. I liked that Andy went to talk to her but I don't really understand what is going on with her and why she cant talk to him? Is it because of her mom?
I think so. I feel like they were setting up an Andy/Delia season 5 to parallel Andy/Ephram season 1 but unfortunately we didn’t receive a season 5.

Quote:
Glad to get a break from Andy and Nina but I didnt really care about the Irv/Edna and Harold storylines much.
Irv/Edna worked my last nerve at this point.
Old 03-29-2018, 07:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)

Bless Hannah for telling Amy not to get over Ephram. With that said I feel like Amy shouldn't be purposely trying to avoid Ephram and take her mind of him if she truly still loves him? Hannah should have let it go though. It's not her business. It's hard to see the Hannah and Amy distance. Them having opposing views on Planned Parenthood was rough to see. I am on Amy's side over the issue and Hannah seemed really angry towards Amy lately. Props to the show for sort of attempting to tackle and abortion storyline though.
I agree that Hannah was meddling and people really shouldn't offer advice unless asked! But....even so...I wanted someone to lobby for Ephram here, because it was obvious Amy still loved Ephram and she needed to at least acknowledge that.
Old 03-31-2018, 09:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
I agree that Hannah was meddling and people really shouldn't offer advice unless asked! But....even so...I wanted someone to lobby for Ephram here, because it was obvious Amy still loved Ephram and she needed to at least acknowledge that.
I fee like she already did... they slept together a short time before this. Ephram knew Amy better than Amy knew herself. He knew they didn't sleep together because they were both craving sex and that's all. They slept together because they were still in love with each other. He knew this. Amy knew this too which is why she freaked out. I am one of the few who was glad Amy didn't immediately take him back. What he did at the end of season 3 was too much. He hurt her so much. She still needed time. Yes, their communication could have been better after they slept together and during this time period too but I still feel like Ephram understood it wasn't about feeling or not being in love anymore. It wasn't why they were broken up and Amy was struggling. Well, Amy was struggling because she was still in love with him but was afraid of getting hurt again. I think they both knew this. Ephram literally asked Reid to back off from Amy. He wouldn't have gone there if he didn't realize there was still something between them.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread