Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-22-2009, 11:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Yes it's full of avatars and boylove
Old 08-22-2009, 02:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver screens (View Post)
Yes it's full of avatars and boylove
What more does a person need?!?
everwoodfan52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 03:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Exactly
Old 08-24-2009, 08:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

On the chance that Ephram ends up with Amy and not Kyle (Oh no! )....what do you see happening with Kyle romantically? Will he come back to Everwood in the summer with a boyfriend? What will the boyfriend be like? Where would they have met? How do you think that Ephram will react to the boyfriend?
Old 08-24-2009, 09:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I would see Kyle with a guy who was very sensitive, outgoing but not loud and domineering, and very creative. Like an Ephram type. LOL. I think Ephram would react to the boyfriend just as he reacted to Kyle coming out in the first place. Sensitive and very supportive.
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 02:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen (View Post)
I would see Kyle with a guy who was very sensitive, outgoing but not loud and domineering, and very creative. Like an Ephram type. LOL. I think Ephram would react to the boyfriend just as he reacted to Kyle coming out in the first place. Sensitive and very supportive.
You said it all, really. I think that he would like a funny guy like Ephram, that could keep up with the snark and mean things that Kyle says and throw it right back at him.

And I definitely agree with Ephram being very supportive of Kyle's boyfriend. He had grown up so very much by the time that he suspected that Kyle was gay, and through that experience he grew up even more, so I think he'd be awesome. Although if the boyfriend was too much like Ephram, he might stutter a bit.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
'Tos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 02:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Someone just like Ephram, totally And who Ephram would really like. I don't think Kyle would date someone Ephram didn't approve of
Old 08-24-2009, 02:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So..you guys think that Kyle's boyfriend would be just like Ephram. He would be thin, would have dark hair, would be smart, sarcastic, funny, sensitive, artsy, kind of introverted until he gets to know you, and he would have a nice butt. (hey, if Amy can have muffins.....)

Do you think that Kyle will meet this guy at Julliard?
Old 08-24-2009, 04:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Possibly! I think Kyle would want someone who understood his passion for music.
Old 08-24-2009, 07:03 PM
Elite Fan

I think I'd agree about the Julliard/someone who understood music bit, but I see him with like, a polar opposite...
Ellie
then you must kiss me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 07:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by then you must kiss me (View Post)
I think I'd agree about the Julliard/someone who understood music bit, but I see him with like, a polar opposite...
So you see him with more an extrovert type? Someone who is more pleasant to be around and someone who is sweet?
Old 08-24-2009, 07:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm not a big believer in opposites attract to be honest But I can picture him with someone who has a lot of the same interests but is a little more open and sweet, yeah
Old 08-24-2009, 07:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver screens (View Post)
I'm not a big believer in opposites attract to be honest But I can picture him with someone who has a lot of the same interests but is a little more open and sweet, yeah
I kind of believe that when Kyle returns for the summer, his personality is going to be different. He's going to be more sweet. Let's face it...one of main reasons that he was so unpleasant before was due to the fact that he was so miserable with his life. He had kept his sexual orientation a secret...he thought he was a horrible person....so he put on this nasty front.
At Julliard it's going to be different. He is now openly gay. He's studying music at a wonderful school...something that he loves. He's meeting many people just like him....talented people who love music and people who are also gay. His happiness is going to change his personality for the better. In fact, when Ephram picks up Kyle from the airport....he's going to be so shocked at the change!
Old 08-26-2009, 10:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
At Julliard it's going to be different. He is now openly gay. He's studying music at a wonderful school...something that he loves. He's meeting many people just like him....talented people who love music and people who are also gay. His happiness is going to change his personality for the better. In fact, when Ephram picks up Kyle from the airport....he's going to be so shocked at the change!
He'll have a bit of a jump in his step, definitely. He'll still insult Ephram if need be, but he'll be a happier snarky guy, heh. Things have certainly changed for Kyle since he met Ephram. Found a friend/mentor, came out, got to Julliard, goes to NY with his mom. There's a lot more coming, but even in his final scene with Ephram, you can really tell how happy Kyle is now compared to his very first scene. Which was really great to see. A lot of characters deserve happiness on this series (I've said that a lot lately, hee) and Kyle really did need something. Without meeting Ephram, I could see Kyle turning into an Amy S2 state at some point, so it was really great to see him so happy before the show ended.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
'Tos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 10:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Without meeting Ephram, I could see Kyle turning into an Amy S2 state at some point, so it was really great to see him so happy before the show ended.
No one needs to see Kyle with Bangs of Sadness.

But, yes, Ephram was incredibly key (which is, of course, as it should be, considering his central character status and all, heh). Kyle in "Land of Confusion" was the first time I actually liked the character for the duration of an episode, because he was just so happy and not-unnecessarily-snotty or necessarily-sad-and/or-angry-and/or-generally angsty for once. It's actually sort of a surprisingly quick turn-around, too, considering how he did start out -- I'm not sure everything would be so peaceful for him that quickly, given the whole boatload of issues with which he was dealing -- but then, better that than leaving things relatively unresolved. And I wouldn't change Ephram's happiness, in response to his conversation with Kyle, in "Land of Confusion" for anything.
Thief Of Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread