Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2010, 07:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by alternativechick (View Post)

I miss them together. I just got to saw the "this is not a goodbye, but wait it is" thing with them in 3x21
Was that not the most precious scene... especially when Ephram kissed the top of Delia's head?
everwoodfan52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 08:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

their scene was so sweet. Ephram definitely knew how important it was to say goodbye to her. Delia's had so many changes in her life and Ephram not saying goodbye should not be one of them. THey've always been really close and that can't change, not when she's growing and changing so fast.
{EphramAmy}
patricia
break the window is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 07:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
their scene was so sweet. Ephram definitely knew how important it was to say goodbye to her. Delia's had so many changes in her life and Ephram not saying goodbye should not be one of them. THey've always been really close and that can't change, not when she's growing and changing so fast.
And that's the scene we'll need a follow up on. Not to spoil it--I guess I am, though--but Delia never does truly find out what happened or why Ephram left. She's kept in the dark. I'm still undecided on if Ephram should have told her or not, she's still young, but it is also a major event in her life too.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
'Tos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 11:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think it's something that Delia should want to know herself. And not because it caused a rift between Andy and Ephram. Because, there are many of those. But she should want to know herself. Why it's changed Ephram, why it may have changed Andy. And when Delia's older, she'll find those things out. Maybe it's better for Ephram to tell her. But when would Ephram be ready to tell his younger sister that he and Madison got pregnant and Andy lied about it for almost an entire year. I don't know if he'd ever would be ready, and is that really fair to anyone?
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 10-05-2010, 08:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I think it's something that Delia should want to know herself. And not because it caused a rift between Andy and Ephram. Because, there are many of those. But she should want to know herself. Why it's changed Ephram, why it may have changed Andy. And when Delia's older, she'll find those things out. Maybe it's better for Ephram to tell her. But when would Ephram be ready to tell his younger sister that he and Madison got pregnant and Andy lied about it for almost an entire year. I don't know if he'd ever would be ready, and is that really fair to anyone?
Yeah, that's a good point about would Ephram ever really be ready. It's a whole different thing telling Amy or Bright (Bright knows, right? I forget) than your sister. But she definitely noticed something was going on, so it is kind of sad that she's out of the loop yet again. But at her age, she kind of has to be.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
Old 08-10-2011, 01:11 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pav (View Post)
other caps

Is the 2nd cap from the Thanksgiving episode? I just watched it and don't remember that scene.

♛ Kayleigh
kaybee88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 01:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Tos (View Post)
Yeah, that's a good point about would Ephram ever really be ready. It's a whole different thing telling Amy or Bright (Bright knows, right? I forget) than your sister. But she definitely noticed something was going on, so it is kind of sad that she's out of the loop yet again. But at her age, she kind of has to be.
she would have more and more questions that I doubt a lot of people could answer
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 08-10-2011, 07:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaybee88 (View Post)
Is the 2nd cap from the Thanksgiving episode? I just watched it and don't remember that scene.
I don't believe it's from "The Thanksgiving episode"....but I could be wrong!! The photo is so familiar..but I can't remember the episode.
I hope someone else does...
Old 08-10-2011, 10:47 AM
Master Fan

Hey kaybee88! The second cap is from "Home", when Andy is at his old alma mater looking for the parking lot where he met Julia. I always thought it was cute that Ephram gives Delia a piggy back ride.
Old 08-11-2011, 12:32 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Hey kaybee88! The second cap is from "Home", when Andy is at his old alma mater looking for the parking lot where he met Julia. I always thought it was cute that Ephram gives Delia a piggy back ride.
Thanks! yeah I'm doing a whole series rewatch from the beginning and I haven't gotten to that episode yet lol.n

♛ Kayleigh
kaybee88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 12:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Share.
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 08-11-2011, 11:48 AM
Master Fan

Thanks, Patricia. Great pic. Delia looks like she's about to kill Ephram, though. "Where's my pony!!!" *jumps over the table*

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaybee88
Thanks! yeah I'm doing a whole series rewatch from the beginning and I haven't gotten to that episode yet lol.n
Oh, cool! What made you decide to rewatch? If you ever want to share your thoughts, we'd love to read 'em.
Old 08-11-2011, 01:37 PM
Loyal Fan

I liked the interaction that Ephram and Delia had at the start of season four with Ephram wanting to hang out with his little sis. I know it's been talked about before but that's one thing the show could have showed a little more of in the later seasons. Then again, I'm not sure the writers even knew Delia was a Brown anymore!
Dolfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 07:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The writers often had one track...stuck to a few characters and had them only interact with each other...as if...they had no other life with anyone else.
Old 08-11-2011, 09:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Thanks, Patricia. Great pic. Delia looks like she's about to kill Ephram, though. "Where's my pony!!!" *jumps over the table*
Delia looks as if she's ready to take the table with her!
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Reply   Post New Thread