Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-22-2018, 09:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
Overall I really liked it. It was sad seeing so many medical issues of course. There's emotion deep inside every story. But I definitely saw enough in The Pilot to be intrigued. I already love Emily's and Matt's characters.
This sounds good! I will try to watch the episodes in the weekend. Did you watch the second episode?
Old 01-23-2018, 08:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
This sounds good! I will try to watch the episodes in the weekend. Did you watch the second episode?
Good! I'm going to watch 1.2 shortly.
Old 01-23-2018, 08:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

I saw 102 last night. I really like it. I think Nic's storyline is just taking off because Dr. Lane is shady as hell and she knows it. Emily had her emily thorne face on and she was like I'm gonna take this woman down and get to the bottom of her dirty business. Conrad is a rule breaker, but he is doing it for the greater good. But, he needs to be careful before he becomes Bell when he is older. Nic and him are interesting because it seems like she is what keeps him on the straight and narrow. His sort of guiding light.
Old 01-23-2018, 01:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
I saw 102 last night. I really like it. I think Nic's storyline is just taking off because Dr. Lane is shady as hell and she knows it. Emily had her emily thorne face on and she was like I'm gonna take this woman down and get to the bottom of her dirty business. Conrad is a rule breaker, but he is doing it for the greater good. But, he needs to be careful before he becomes Bell when he is older. Nic and him are interesting because it seems like she is what keeps him on the straight and narrow. His sort of guiding light.
I just watched the episode. Excellent! Emily's character was very much Amy-like throughout as well as being Emily Thorne like.She definitely has Lane pegged and She always seems to catch Conrad when he is ready do do something "illegal". She's all over the place! lol
I am loving Devon and Mina! Loved the way Devon stood up to Conrad and love Mina's personality. Hope she finds a guy who is not intimidated by her position as surgeon.
You're right about Lane..she is right up Dr. Bell's Ally in the shady department. I think she's even worse than Bell.

I am definitely hooked.

Last edited by everwoodfan52; 01-23-2018 at 02:55 PM
Old 01-23-2018, 02:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Betty & Shu, I agree with all your thoughts.

100% think Dr. Lane is shady as fck. She wants the green, it’s not about patient care. I wanted Nik to punch her. Emily’s character is amazing. I love when Devon said she should be a doctor. I loved even more finding out she’s going after her Doctorate in Nursing. This show is tackling women’s rights/discrimination and I’m so loving it. Nik is just as important as a lead nurse, Mina is a surgeon who was ignored because the dude couldn’t handle her intelligence and success. Matt is so damn adorable, LOL. Superficially he’s just so good looking, especially when he flashes his charming smile. He pours his heart and soul into Conrad, you can feel it. I honestly couldn’t care less when Conrad makes some errors and goes with grayish calls. I am sold on the character so I support his choices. I feel the character so intensely. You can see that his heart is always in the right place. I love Conrad. I love Nik. I love Devon. I love Mina. All four are just wonderfully layered characters I already care about. I am really intrigued by the history between Conrad and Nik. It's deep. Emily and Matt have great chemistry.

Last edited by jediwands; 01-23-2018 at 03:00 PM
Old 01-23-2018, 06:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Betty & Shu, I agree with all your thoughts.

100% think Dr. Lane is shady as fck. She wants the green, it’s not about patient care. I wanted Nik to punch her. Emily’s character is amazing. I love when Devon said she should be a doctor. I loved even more finding out she’s going after her Doctorate in Nursing. This show is tackling women’s rights/discrimination and I’m so loving it. Nik is just as important as a lead nurse, Mina is a surgeon who was ignored because the dude couldn’t handle her intelligence and success. Matt is so damn adorable, LOL. Superficially he’s just so good looking, especially when he flashes his charming smile. He pours his heart and soul into Conrad, you can feel it. I honestly couldn’t care less when Conrad makes some errors and goes with grayish calls. I am sold on the character so I support his choices. I feel the character so intensely. You can see that his heart is always in the right place. I love Conrad. I love Nik. I love Devon. I love Mina. All four are just wonderfully layered characters I already care about. I am really intrigued by the history between Conrad and Nik. It's deep. Emily and Matt have great chemistry.
It is! This is like my dream pairing. I just find Conrad so interesting. I have always preferred the character with edge over the cookie cutter good guy. But, I need balance and I feel Conrad has that. But, most of all I just feel all four of the main characters.
Old 01-23-2018, 10:53 PM
Obsessed Fan

Hey guys, wanted to pop in. Emily will be making a few media appearances on Thursday. I'm sure more press will come out of that day on top of these:

JANUARY 25th, 2018
TODAY with Kathie Lee and Hoda (NBC) - 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM EST

BUILD Series (Online) - 11:45 AM - 12:15 PM EST
Watch live online at www.buildseries.com

The Chew (ABC) - 1:00 - 2:00 PM EST
Old 01-24-2018, 01:53 AM
Master Fan

Girls I can't wait to watch the episodes in the weekend and join the conversation .

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevotedEmilyFan (View Post)
Hey guys, wanted to pop in. Emily will be making a few media appearances on Thursday. I'm sure more press will come out of that day on top of these:

JANUARY 25th, 2018

Thank you for this! I have no access to that, but I am sure that others will and will enjoy watching her promote her new show.
Old 01-24-2018, 05:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
It is! This is like my dream pairing. I just find Conrad so interesting. I have always preferred the character with edge over the cookie cutter good guy. But, I need balance and I feel Conrad has that. But, most of all I just feel all four of the main characters.
Me too. Yes, there's just something about Emily and Matt. When Conrad and Nik were dancing... the chemistry was off the charts. So much history between them surrounded by this natural, sizzling chemistry. I like edge when I can feel the actor. If I can't feel him/her I'm not as into it. But with Matt you can feel it so I'm totally into his character. All four mains are beautifully layered.
Old 01-24-2018, 05:14 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:

JANUARY 25th, 2018

Thanks so much for the information/dates!
Old 01-24-2018, 05:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Girls I can't wait to watch the episodes in the weekend and join the conversation .
Looking forward to your thoughts!
Old 01-24-2018, 05:19 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Looking forward to your thoughts!
Yeah, it will be interesting .
Old 01-24-2018, 06:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
We all think it's pretty good. I think it might be possible (I'd say 50/50) you will go the other way and not be impressed. Who knows! Even so, it might make it interesting... then again, if you hate it, you will just drop it anyway and the discussions ends for good.
Old 01-24-2018, 06:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I really think you'll like it, Koni. It will be interesting to hear what you think of the Characters different personalities. They are definitely diverse.
Old 01-24-2018, 06:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

JANUARY 25th, 2018

Thanks!! I will be watching at least one of those!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread