Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2018, 11:50 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
Oh here's your answer. Skip above.
Yeah.

Quote:
That's a great point.
I especially noted this again when I watched the Night Shift (the show where Brendan Fehr plays gay character).
Quote:
He's really great. I was sold from the beginning too.
I am glad that he is not naive you know. He got the gist quite fast and is just some pansy. He helps Conrad.

Quote:
Nic is a great character.
She is awesome! I seriously love the way she mentioned lawsuit because of Barb . And she got her suspended after all .

Quote:
You just don't see it! She can play it so perfectly too. She orders people around, has a little arrogance, but there's a sincerity and caring along with it too. The actress is phenomenal.
I agree! The actress plays her beautifully. The actress is not familiar to me and I have not seen her in anything, but she impresses me here.

Quote:
You're right, she didn't even seem enthusiastic about going on the date.
Yeah. She was like WTF.

Quote:
I loved her too! What a terrific story. I hope we see her off and on. Given her future career goals maybe that's a hint we'll see her from time to time.
I hope so too! The actress is so cute!
Old 01-31-2018, 05:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
Yeah.

I especially noted this again when I watched the Night Shift (the show where Brendan Fehr plays gay character).
Similar story?

Quote:
I am glad that he is not naive you know. He got the gist quite fast and is just some pansy. He helps Conrad.
Definitely. I love how he's emotional/caring... wears his heart on his sleeve but he's also bold when he has to be. He has the right combination for a doctor with terrific bedside manner.

Quote:
She is awesome! I seriously love the way she mentioned lawsuit because of Barb . And she got her suspended after all .
She's so great! She has a calming, nice presence but if you mess with her, any of her coworkers, and certainly her patients, she will make you pay.

Quote:
I agree! The actress plays her beautifully. The actress is not familiar to me and I have not seen her in anything, but she impresses me here.
I've never seen her before this series either. Really like her!

Quote:

Yeah. She was like WTF.

I hope so too! The actress is so cute!
Old 01-31-2018, 09:58 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Similar story?
The main character there is also a doctor that bends the rules and he also has management on his a$$. This is why I was never impressed by Conrad because I have seen such character already in the series. However in the Night Shift they established from the Pilot that the guy is a military doctor and they are in a military hospital so it felt authentic from the start.

With Conrad the issue I had is that no regular city doctor handles stuff like that. Especially his age. This is why I am glad that they added this part because otherwise it would have been exaggeration and would not have felt realistic for me.

Quote:
Definitely. I love how he's emotional/caring... wears his heart on his sleeve but he's also bold when he has to be. He has the right combination for a doctor with terrific bedside manner.
Definitely. I loved him with Luisa. He was so reassuring to her and nice and yet bad a$$ with Nic and Conrad trying to save her. I actually knew from the start that this would happen which is why I was so WTF with Conrad. His words were so big and yet Devon is showing great potential so early on in his internship.

Quote:
She's so great! She has a calming, nice presence but if you mess with her, any of her coworkers, and certainly her patients, she will make you pay.
This is what I love about her. She like Devon has great bedside manner, but is a bada$$ when it comes to helping her patients or her co-workers.

Quote:
I've never seen her before this series either. Really like her!
She is doing great. Such character quite easily could be annoying, but with her portrayal it can't happen.
Old 02-01-2018, 04:39 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
The main character there is also a doctor that bends the rules and he also has management on his a$$. This is why I was never impressed by Conrad because I have seen such character already in the series. However in the Night Shift they established from the Pilot that the guy is a military doctor and they are in a military hospital so it felt authentic from the start.

With Conrad the issue I had is that no regular city doctor handles stuff like that. Especially his age. This is why I am glad that they added this part because otherwise it would have been exaggeration and would not have felt realistic for me.
Oh okay. I never knew the premise of that show.

Quote:
Definitely. I loved him with Luisa. He was so reassuring to her and nice and yet bad a$$ with Nic and Conrad trying to save her. I actually knew from the start that this would happen which is why I was so WTF with Conrad. His words were so big and yet Devon is showing great potential so early on in his internship.

This is what I love about her. She like Devon has great bedside manner, but is a bada$$ when it comes to helping her patients or her co-workers.

She is doing great. Such character quite easily could be annoying, but with her portrayal it can't happen.
They have some incredibly well rounded characters, not just the mains, but secondary and guest stars too.
Old 02-01-2018, 04:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Apparently not everyone is happy with Emily on the show:

Quote:
Baxter CS
2 days ago
Resident should be cancelled for wasting EVC's talent and time.

Cancel Bear vs. FOX, week 18: ‘The Resident’s’ prognosis is unclear for now – TV By The Numbers by zap2it.com
Comment was liked by several too.
Old 02-01-2018, 04:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Apparently not everyone is happy with Emily on the show:

Comment was liked by several too.
Fools!
Old 02-01-2018, 04:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
Fools!
Haha!

I love her character so far. Now if suddenly she hardly sees the screen and is in the background too much then I might feel differently.

But so far so good.
Old 02-01-2018, 09:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Haha!

I love her character so far. Now if suddenly she hardly sees the screen and is in the background too much then I might feel differently.

But so far so good.
I love her character too. As you know Conrad is not my favorite, but at least they toned down his arrogance now so it's definitely better. Nic however I loved from the start.
Old 02-01-2018, 11:15 PM
Master Fan

Old 02-02-2018, 05:20 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

^^^^^ Thank you for all of this great stuff!!!! Much appreciated!
Old 02-02-2018, 08:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks, Lightyears!!
Old 02-03-2018, 08:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

She's beautiful! Especially in the picture with her hair up in a bun.
Old 02-03-2018, 08:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasing the sun (View Post)
She's beautiful! Especially in the picture with her hair up in a bun.
I don't think there's any look that makes her look bad.

Have you been watching The Resident? If so...what do you think of it?
Old 02-03-2018, 08:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Agreed, she’s gorgeous! She’s beautiful in general but add in her sweet, down to earth personality and she’s the definition of a true beauty.
Old 02-03-2018, 09:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

I’ve been enjoying The Resident! So good to see Emily and Matt back on my screen. I think it’s also relevant to today’s world. Money seems to rule all our decisions, and it has become less about people and saving lives. And the show tackles some big issues!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread