Old 04-14-2016, 08:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Thanks for the picture!
Old 04-14-2016, 09:16 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
That's awesome!

How much would trading cards be?
Right now, pre-order price for a box is $114.95, and a case is coming in at $1329.95. If it follows previous Upper Deck collation, then you would probably get about 3-4 autographs per box, maybe as high as 6.
Old 04-14-2016, 09:24 PM
Obsessed Fan

Hey guys. Just checking in

I've been updating Emily VanCamp Online and the site twitter like crazy this week. I'm kinda dizzy
Old 04-16-2016, 06:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

^ Thanks for all that you do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crow (View Post)
Right now, pre-order price for a box is $114.95, and a case is coming in at $1329.95. If it follows previous Upper Deck collation, then you would probably get about 3-4 autographs per box, maybe as high as 6.
Is that considered a good deal overall? I know nothing about this.
Old 04-20-2016, 07:46 AM
Supreme Fan

I really hope Emily will do another show sometime soon. Since Everwood she's always been involved in a 4year tv show, so I was kinda hoping she'd do another after Revenge
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 04-20-2016, 10:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayshappy (View Post)
I really hope Emily will do another show sometime soon. Since Everwood she's always been involved in a 4year tv show, so I was kinda hoping she'd do another after Revenge
Me, too, Ingmar! And I'm hoping Greg Smith will join her because he needs a new TV series as well!
Old 04-20-2016, 10:56 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
Me, too, Ingmar! And I'm hoping Greg Smith will join her because he needs a new TV series as well!
That would be awesome .
Old 04-21-2016, 02:08 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I agree. Break's over, Emily, time to get back on the small screen regularly again.

As for Greg, it seems he's into directing right now... Berlanti has him directing Arrow and Legends of Tomorrow. I hope he gets back into acting regularly. I'm sure he's a fine director but he's such a unique actor. I hope this part of his art isn't completely ignored.
Old 04-21-2016, 03:13 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
I agree. Break's over, Emily, time to get back on the small screen regularly again.

As for Greg, it seems he's into directing right now... Berlanti has him directing Arrow and Legends of Tomorrow. I hope he gets back into acting regularly. I'm sure he's a fine director but he's such a unique actor. I hope this part of his art isn't completely ignored.
Agreed on both!
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 04-21-2016, 03:17 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yep .

Quote:
I feel the same way. I don't doubt that he is a good director, but we want to see him on the screen .
Old 04-21-2016, 05:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
Yep .

I feel the same way. I don't doubt that he is a good director, but we want to see him on the screen .
Exactly.

I hope Greg doesn't feel like since Berlanti set him up directing a few of his shows, he feels like he has to continue on with this and not get back into acting. In other words, he might feel like since Berlanti helped him get these directing gigs, he feels obligated to say yes when he's asked to direct another episode. I'm actually kind of shocked Berlanti wouldn't be encouraging him to get back on the screen as an actor; maybe he has, we don't know. I do feel like some of it is Greg's personality. I'm not sure he would want to star in his own show even if he has the acting chops to go there. I think he likes indie films a lot, too. That's why I am not sure he would be comfortable starring in a show like Revenge like Emily did. I could see him wanting more of an ensemble show with super high-quality. I don't know. All I know is I want him back on the screen as an actor!
Old 04-21-2016, 05:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Agreed on both!
What kind of show would you like Emily to be a part of next?
Old 04-21-2016, 08:06 PM
Obsessed Fan

Emily has actually mentioned in a new interview that she'd like to try other things.

Quote:
When you look at how far you’ve come in your career, do you still pinch yourself sometimes?

EV: The last season of Revenge was my 12th –and-a-half season on TV, pretty much consecutively. That’s been a big chunk of my life. I’ve been acting since I was 15 years old. It’s been amazing. I have been so unbelievably fortunate. I think there is also a certain amount of luck to it. So I think it’s important to always work your hardest and take advantage of opportunities. A big thing that I’ve learned over the years is that when I look back on it I’m so happy that I took the risks that I’ve taken. There’s always that moment where you’re asking yourself if you want to go through with something and I think every time I took the risk, it paid off. For me it’s just about keeping doing that and keep succeeding and failing, succeeding and failing and that’s what makes a career. I’m excited for this new phase. I don’t think I’ll be doing network TV for a while. It’s been so good to me, but now I want to have the time to try other things. I just feel like I’m in such a happy, exciting place. I think four years on Revenge was the perfect amount of time for the story to be told. We got to let it go on a high note.
Source: The Last Word: Emily VanCamp - Montréal Canadiens - CANADIENS magazine
Old 04-22-2016, 03:09 AM
Supreme Fan

Aw, thanks for posting that! Sad, but also very understandable. Ah, well, I will follow her anywhere!
Old 04-22-2016, 02:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevotedEmilyFan (View Post)
Emily has actually mentioned in a new interview that she'd like to try other things.

Source: The Last Word: Emily VanCamp - Montréal Canadiens - CANADIENS magazine
This is disappointing. I mean, I'm a fan forever of this amazing woman but I want to see her on the small screen again. Maybe she will focus on the large screen more. She's way too talented of an actress to take a super long break!

Thanks so much for the information/link!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread