Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-23-2011, 04:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by acco (View Post)
Emily does look very beautiful in that photo.
Old 06-23-2011, 04:46 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
Emily does look very beautiful in that photo.
I never consider Emily hot. Cute she is. New pic or what? Wanna see, but link don't work, mean, mean, mean. Now I go to sleep crying.
Old 06-23-2011, 04:51 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForVanAngel (View Post)
I never consider Emily hot. Cute she is. New pic or what? Wanna see, but link don't work, mean, mean, mean. Now I go to sleep crying.
Link doesn't work for me either. It's prob the pic Emily tweeted today of her attempting to row. Just go to her twitter and you'll see.
Old 06-23-2011, 04:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm able to see it....why is that? I'm usually not able to see anything!
Old 06-23-2011, 05:00 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I'm able to see it....why is that? I'm usually not able to see anything!
I get an error message when I click on it. I assume ForVanAngel is getting the same error message. Anyone who can't see it can just go to her twitter and see it. You all should be following her already anyways .
Old 06-23-2011, 10:07 PM
Master Fan

Wow, rowing may not be Emily's strong suit, but she sure looks good doing it!
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
Old 06-24-2011, 12:10 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyEyes (View Post)
I get an error message when I click on it. I assume ForVanAngel is getting the same error message. Anyone who can't see it can just go to her twitter and see it. You all should be following her already anyways .
Yes, that was exactly my problem, couldn't open the link. Now the Twitter is working, I'm sorry, I just paniced, I got to know everything. I really like that picture, we never got such a private moment of Emily before. Since she seems to be in contact with Joseph Morgan, she could ask him how to row. Anyway, I could get used to regular Emily pictures on Twitter.
Old 06-24-2011, 11:19 AM
Dedicated Fan

She changed her profile pic today too. Pretty.
Old 06-25-2011, 05:38 AM
Loyal Fan

Yeah, I didn't know she was dating Joseph Morgan. My sister watched the show Hex and said he was really annoying on it.

Anyways, she really falls for her co-workers a lot, huh?
Old 06-25-2011, 07:38 AM
Dedicated Fan

Maybe it's just me, but I don't really like talking about Emily's personal life. I figure that's her private business. Best for us to just concern ourselves with her career and public life.
Old 06-25-2011, 11:59 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolfan13 (View Post)
Yeah, I didn't know she was dating Joseph Morgan. My sister watched the show Hex and said he was really annoying on it.

Anyways, she really falls for her co-workers a lot, huh?
You should see him in The Vampire Diaries(season 2). He plays this insanely powerful vampire(go figure) perfectly.

I'd glanced at her Twitter and saw a lot of mentions of him. I just figured he was a friend(she is friends with Paul Wesley(aww, they keep in touch as well) who works with Joseph on TVD).

I can't see the picture either!
Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us. Both sides blame one another. There's no good or bad side. Just two sides holding different views.

-Squall Leonhart
Old 06-25-2011, 12:20 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowMagist (View Post)
I'd glanced at her Twitter and saw a lot of mentions of him. I just figured he was a friend(she is friends with Paul Wesley(aww, they keep in touch as well) who works with Joseph on TVD).
Thanks for metioning that, I read that Joseph was on TVD, but I never connected him with Paul and Paul being still in contact with Emily. Can't know everything, especially bout shows I don't watch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowMagist (View Post)
I can't see the picture either!
Apparently rowing is not my strong suit. on Twitpic => Emily the rower. Joseph is better at it. I wasn't sure if she was still dating Joseph, but if she does it's a nice thing. That's all I wanna say, I don't want to anger GreyEyes with too much private talking. No, honestly, it's really nice of you that you think about those things, many fans/people forget that a star can have its private life! You surely remember how I some time ago didn't like paparazzi pics of Emily, there is so much gossip around, I'm glad that they are not in the media, though they are known Hollywood actors.

Last edited by ForVanAngel; 06-25-2011 at 12:26 PM
Old 06-25-2011, 12:40 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForVanAngel (View Post)
many fans/people forget that a star can have its private life! You surely remember how I some time ago didn't like paparazzi pics of Emily, there is so much gossip around, I'm glad that they are not in the media, though they are known Hollywood actors.
Celebs lose so much of their privacy as it is with the whole Hollywood dating gossip mill and tabloids and such. People just seem to want to know every little thing about a celeb's life, who they're dating, etc. Sometimes it's kind of scary. I try my best not to contribute to that whole crazy scene in any way, especially when it comes to Emily. I'm not judging anyone who does, it's just that I think Emily deserves a little privacy in her life, even if she is in the public eye a lot. That's why I never post about that stuff on the site and never will.
Old 06-25-2011, 12:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Maybe it's just me, but I don't really like talking about Emily's personal life. I figure that's her private business. Best for us to just concern ourselves with her career and public life
Quote:
That's all I wanna say, I don't want to anger GreyEyes with too much private talking. No, honestly, it's really nice of you that you think about those things, many fans/people forget that a star can have its private life! You surely remember how I some time ago didn't like paparazzi pics of Emily, there is so much gossip around, I'm glad that they are not in the media, though they are known Hollywood actors.
There is a place for all opinions here...and all interests. No one needs to worry about angering anyone, Matt. Celebrities understand that being in the public eye comes with the expectation that many people are interested in their private lives as well as their professional lives. For some people gossiping about who Emily is dating is fun...not malicious. Of course....the pararazzi is another story! They go above and beyond the intrusive level. That's just wrong.
Old 06-25-2011, 01:33 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyEyes (View Post)
Celebs lose so much of their privacy as it is with the whole Hollywood dating gossip mill and tabloids and such. People just seem to want to know every little thing about a celeb's life, who they're dating, etc. Sometimes it's kind of scary. I try my best not to contribute to that whole crazy scene in any way, especially when it comes to Emily. I'm not judging anyone who does, it's just that I think Emily deserves a little privacy in her life, even if she is in the public eye a lot. That's why I never post about that stuff on the site and never will.
That's why I don't know the latest gossip about Emily, cos I rely on you to know and post everything like you always do. Just one question: Is there private stuff about Emily that some other pages release? I won't google it, cos that was never something I was interested in, I care for her work, her interviews, pics, but not who she's dating (can't say I don't care at all, I just hope it's a nice guy and there's no trouble )

Today, I heard on the radio, that Ryan Phillipe has a new movie. He's divorced from Reese Witherspoon, 2 children, he said, that he can't avoid the paparazzis, they are everywhere when he's picking up his children, that's sad. It's way worse with teen stars, like who is Miley Cyrus dating or what does Justin Bieber do, and those are young fans or teenagers, and they think that it is the most normal thing to know those things, that it is there right. And those magazines also do print all the drama, I don't like it at all!!! It's really nice that your lovely fansite is about Emily and not her private life.

Quote:
There is a place for all opinions here...and all interests. No one needs to worry about angering anyone, Matt. Celebrities understand that being in the public eye comes with the expectation that many people are interested in their private lives as well as their professional lives. For some people gossiping about who Emily is dating is fun...not malicious. Of course....the pararazzi is another story! They go above and beyond the intrusive level. That's just wrong.
I was just kidding, Betty. Sorry, I've got a weird sense of humour. I think it's good that we got Grey's opinion, cos if you don't have somebody that says "the fans are not up to judge or talk about everything a star does" you maybe go too far. As I said it's nice that she is dating somebody and as long as he is a nice guy it is how it is. I've to admit it's somehow nice to hear, that Emily is having a nice time when she's not working (we know that thru twitter), that she has somebody on her side, as long as nobody is digging deeper to do some damage it could even be nice if I ready somewhere about Emily dating somebody, because I like reading about her. But it should be in an informative report, not only a headline like "B&S Star is dating XY". Does that make sense? I'm not sure.

Btw: Emily has already 5,528 followers! Where are all those people? We should link them into the FF Emily section, could be fun.

Last edited by ForVanAngel; 06-25-2011 at 01:40 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread