Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-17-2011, 08:38 PM
Master Fan

It's SO great to have something to talk about and update, isn't it?

I read that on a message board, but I haven't been able to verify it anywhere else. Apparently Paul Lee (the president of ABC) said it, but..yeah, can't find it anywhere. I hope it's true, though. It would make sense; why else would they put it in a slot that where need help? Seriously, that shows so much faith. I think they'll really market it. And you know what that means, Emily on talk shows!
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
Old 05-18-2011, 12:18 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Tos (View Post)
SHIRPHIE!!!! I just somehow knew that news would bring you to post!

Ooh, love the look! Looks very fresh.

I'm still in disbelief about Revenge. Woah. We've been dreaming about this for over 5 years now and it's finally come true. Remember those months where we were on this thread, not even that long ago, lamenting about how Emily didn't have a project or wasn't showing up at events and how we just wanted to see her? Now? It will be every week, front and centre.
I'm that predictable, am I? But a big 'ol heeeeeeey to you, 'Tos!

It really is incredible. I continually feel like I have to pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming! She's THE lead for this show, you know? Huge!!! I couldn't be more thrilled and I'm sure all of you feel the same way. I have a permagrin on my face And like you, looking forward to the talk shows and all the other promotion the show will bring!

I'm remembering back to 2005...that was a really big year for Emily, with the Ring 2...she was in so many magazines and things! And that role was just a tiny thing! I'm so excited for what this gig will bring

Thanks for all the updates, Grey.
Old 05-18-2011, 09:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevotedEmilyFan (View Post)
I'm that predictable, am I? But a big 'ol heeeeeeey to you, 'Tos!

It really is incredible. I continually feel like I have to pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming! She's THE lead for this show, you know? Huge!!! I couldn't be more thrilled and I'm sure all of you feel the same way. I have a permagrin on my face And like you, looking forward to the talk shows and all the other promotion the show will bring!

I'm remembering back to 2005...that was a really big year for Emily, with the Ring 2...she was in so many magazines and things! And that role was just a tiny thing! I'm so excited for what this gig will bring

Thanks for all the updates, Grey.
Predictable in the best of ways, though!

I know what you mean about pinching yourself; it's like it's not even real right now. I don't think it's even sunk in for me quite yet, and might not fully until the show begins. Is it September yet?!

Oh, that makes me giddy about the promotion! Honestly, she will be in sole charge of promoting this thing. There are other known actors in the cast, but she's the lead and the focus of the whole show. She'll be out there on her own, and, yeah, that's incredibly exciting! She SO deserves all the attention she's going to get. Her time has come.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
Old 05-19-2011, 10:05 AM
Dedicated Fan

Added some more stills. Em looks gorgeous in them.

Shirphie, I your icon!
Old 05-20-2011, 07:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

New Thread
Closed Thread   Post New Thread