Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2009, 11:07 PM
Master Fan

A day of Emily! Wow, lots of interviews. Thanks, GreyEyes.

"The wedding Brothers & Sisters fans have been waiting to attend"? Yeahhhhhh.

First time I saw that B&S clip too, and holy crap, Justin is a frickin' baby. He hasn't grown up at all since S1.

And, ooh, she did look great! Very cute.

I loved her closing her eyes when they asked about the part about her thinking Justin was her brother before. She knows this is silly! And an Everwood mention! It was really short, though. But the exit interview was really adorable. Aw, she's awesome. Calls everyone sweet and nice, very polite, outdoorsy, doesn't get in tabloids. Heck, she's just plain ol' Canadian!

The second interview was all Brothers & Sisters, so not as much fun, but at least that interviewer actually watched the show, I think, so at least it was relevant to fans, old or new. And Emily was just as sweet and polite and adorable. You can kind of tell that she's not really really used to interviews. She trails off at the end of her comments a little bit, but I think it's just very natural and adorable too!

Thanks again, GreyEyes! We really do appreciate how much you keep us up to date on Emily, and hopefully we get Rachel Ray soon!
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
Old 12-04-2009, 11:27 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm glad I DVR'd it today. Emily looked great as always. Miss Lohan needs to take lessons from Emily in the behavior department! The Everwood mention was far too brief,but they did show the S1 cast photo. Too bad they couldn't have thrown in a mention about her former co-star Greg's return to TV in 2010 on their own network,ABC!
Old 12-05-2009, 12:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfs89 (View Post)
I'm glad I DVR'd it today. Emily looked great as always. Miss Lohan needs to take lessons from Emily in the behavior department! The Everwood mention was far too brief,but they did show the S1 cast photo. Too bad they couldn't have thrown in a mention about her former co-star Greg's return to TV in 2010 on their own network,ABC!
Ms. Lohan also has to take lessons from Emily on how to dress appropriately while still looking amazing.

That would be neat if they somehow get Greg and Emily in the same ad promoting the shows. Unlikely, but it would please all of us greatly!
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
Old 12-06-2009, 07:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The Jimmy Kimmel interview was really good and hilarious. The View one wasn't bad either but it was too short. Btw, I love it when Everwood still comes up in her interviews

Laura|
Old 12-06-2009, 04:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I love that Everwood always comes up, too. Especially since we know how much Everwood meant to Emily.

I'm also shocked over how short her interview was on The View. That frustrated me. This show sometimes has on guests who are annoying and not worth the price of admission and they get on Emily (I'm not even sure they understood how that was rare in itself given that Emily puts a lot of thought into where she makes appearances seeing as she is not one to really love the attention anyway) yet it was so short. Very disappointing but still glad to see Emily all the same!
Old 12-06-2009, 08:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I'm not exactly sure why (it could be because the Vikings are sucking it up tonight) but I have been watching the last 20 minutes of Brothers & Sisters. I might have to turn it off now because the wedding is approaching but shouldn't I get a cookie or something for at least watching for this long? I got to at least see Emily on the screen and Sally too which was very good!

*embrace by Rebecca/Justin so click, turns it off*

LOL.
Old 12-06-2009, 09:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen (View Post)
I'm not exactly sure why (it could be because the Vikings are sucking it up tonight) but I have been watching the last 20 minutes of Brothers & Sisters. I might have to turn it off now because the wedding is approaching but shouldn't I get a cookie or something for at least watching for this long? I got to at least see Emily on the screen and Sally too which was very good!

*embrace by Rebecca/Justin so click, turns it off*

LOL.
You should have watched the whole thing, Michelle. The ending was very interesting.
Old 12-06-2009, 09:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
You should have watched the whole thing, Michelle. The ending was very interesting.
Man, Superwoman, you know how to play things don't you because you're that smart and all! Hee.

Spoiler:

I don't know if we officially need spoiler tags since the episode aired so whatever you think is best, using tags or not, looking forward to knowing what happened!
Old 12-06-2009, 09:17 PM
Master Fan

You must have been really bored to be watching B&S, Michelle! Although yay to seeing Emily and Sally Field. Ew to seeing Justin, though, heh.

Ooh, what was the interesting ending, Betty? Soapy, or not soapy? That is the question. Oh, heck, we already know the answer with this show!
Old 12-06-2009, 09:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This is what happened.

Spoiler:
Old 12-06-2009, 09:25 PM
Loyal Fan

B&S is on my DVR,so I can FF through all the junk! The perfect ending would be Rebecca having an encounter with her good friend Dov Epstein,realizes how boring Justin is,calls off the wedding and runs off with him to Toronto,setting up a B&S/Copper crossover(although the show isn't airing yet).
Old 12-06-2009, 09:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Tos (View Post)
You must have been really bored to be watching B&S, Michelle! Although yay to seeing Emily and Sally Field. Ew to seeing Justin, though, heh.
It's so funny you said "Ew" because that's exactly what I said the minute he came on the screen, let alone during a moment where Rebecca was concerned he had blood on his shirt and she wondered why along with the embrace before the wedding! So lots of "Ews" took place out loud and you must have heard me say those all the way from Vancouver.

I actually couldn't believe the Julia situation and what is going on there. Shut up, Michelle, you do not watch this show anymore! LOL.

Spoiler:

Thanks for explaining, Betty!
Old 12-06-2009, 09:30 PM
Master Fan

Response to Betty's spoiler comments:

Spoiler:

Heh, I like your idea much, much better than anything that will really happen, Chuck! At least Greg and Emily could show the audience what REAL chemistry is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle
It's so funny you said "Ew" because that's exactly what I said the minute he came on the screen, let alone during a moment where Rebecca was concerned he had blood on his shirt and she wondered why along with the embrace before the wedding so lots of "Ews" took place out loud and you must have heard me say those all the way from Vancouver.
So who's worse: Justin or Ovechkin? I'm thinking Justin, just based on how loud that EW must have been?
Old 12-06-2009, 09:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Tos (View Post)
Response to Betty's spoiler comments:

Spoiler:

Quote:
So who's worse: Justin or Ovechkin? I'm thinking Justin, just based on how loud that EW must have been?
You certainly found a way to get me to like Ovechkin better! Hee. You win! It's true because I do not go with those loud EWs over Ovechkin since admittedly I am pretty amazed at what he does on the ice (whenever he is not busy getting suspended, hee) but I might groan sometimes if his toothless mouth is shown or something but he does not wig me out as much as Justin does on the screen in fiction-land so I have to say that Justin is worse than Ovechkin!
Old 12-07-2009, 09:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The thing that's really frustrating about Justin and Rebecca is that every episode we are teased to think that they're going to break up. Never has there been a smooth episode in which the two of them do not have a major fight. Do the writers actually believe that we are pulling for them to make up and work it out?! Don't they realize that most of us breathe a sigh of relief when the two of them have a falling out?
It all so annoying!!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread