Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2004, 07:09 PM
Addicted Fan

i agree 14 posts is doable i'm just wondering how many we have this week...hope we make it

Thanks for ressurecting this thread btw

As for my summer plans....hmm Well i'm going to Europe for 2 and a half weeks to play my trumpet and perform color guard...other than that i'll be enjoying my last summer in high school...scary thought, probably hanging o ut with friends and hopefully working

great question
-maria
Old 04-09-2004, 08:00 PM
Ultimate Fan

Maria, your plans sound like alot of fun! I'm a big fan of school bands (yeah, I'm planning on buying my marching band's cd). I've also considered joining the color guard next semester. It looks like so much fun. I hope all goes well and you have a great summer [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-09-2004, 10:23 PM
New Fan

Well lets see 4 Easter I'll w/ my mother probably doing real boring things sooo... my Easter will suck!
BLAH..i feel so numb,cold,blah!
Ephram [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]Amy
awwww....
they r sooo cute 2gether!!! seriously!
Old 04-10-2004, 07:48 AM
Ultimate Fan

I wish I could go home for Easter, but alas my school didn't see it as sensible to schedule Spring break this week. I hope yours isn't too boring.
Old 04-10-2004, 11:42 AM
Passionate Fan

14 a day? yeah that's doable. they can't kill this forum.

anyway easter..not a big deal at all for me but my rents didnt let me eat meat yesterday.
Old 04-19-2004, 05:23 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by MissCongeniality:
<STRONG>Maria, your plans sound like alot of fun! I'm a big fan of school bands (yeah, I'm planning on buying my marching band's cd). I've also considered joining the color guard next semester. It looks like so much fun. I hope all goes well and you have a great summer [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
join the color guard. it's so worth it, trust me on that one, great for taking out agression too...just tossing the flag really high, but warning: you do get hurt. alot like bruises and crap but it's all worth it
-maria
Old 04-19-2004, 09:38 PM
Ultimate Fan

Thanks Maria, I'll definitely look into it [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 10-12-2004, 09:03 PM
Ultimate Fan

Reviving this thread because OT's the way to be.

Anybody else dreading exams coming up within the next few weeks? I'm sure we can rant about that here...My list of "chores":
-rough draft for research paper
-film quiz
-art history midterm
-biblical lit midterm
Ugh! I'm tired just writing this. I'm going to a Gavin DeGraw concert this weekend, so I'll have to get most of my work donw before then...

OK y'all, let's dish.
Old 10-12-2004, 10:01 PM
Elite Fan

Candace ~ wow, a gavin degraw concert. lucky!

im dreading all this crap i have to have done.
my newspaper internship wont be that bad, i will most likely stress out, but i mean thats what comes with the job.
aside from that, my exams wont be that bad with the exception of intro to business, that one im dreading.
and this journalism assignment i had to do for tomorrow i have yet to begin. and i think im learning microsoft access tomorrow in intro to computers.

this girl i knew from about a year ago has resurfaced into my life. and shes amazing. like everything i want in a girl. and i was just sitting there watching her edit a project for videotape editing. i feel like i should just ask her out, i mean i havent felt like this in a while. shes just ... incredible.

thats about it. love the ot threads. so, hopefully more will post.

kenny | credit
Old 10-13-2004, 12:01 AM
Ultimate Fan

It'll be my first concert ever. So happy. I have another thing next week with Timmy and Theo from Road Rules which should also be fun.
Wow, Kenny, you have a lot of stuff, but journalism sounds pretty fun, no?
I read over at the intro thread that you're from NY...we seem to have a few over here. Are you from the city? That's where I'm from.

I'm no authority on matters of the heart, but I encourage you to give it and try and ask this girl out. You obviously think very highly of her and what girl wouldn't appreciate that?
I've been trying to get the courage up to tell this guy that I've liked for the last year and a half how I feel, but I don't think I can go through with it. Don't fall to the same fate.

Thanks for coming by. Looking forward to chatting more.
Old 10-13-2004, 12:37 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by MissCongeniality
It'll be my first concert ever. So happy. I have another thing next week with Timmy and Theo from Road Rules which should also be fun.
Timmy & Theo, really? That's cool. And have fun at the concert. GDG is soo cool!

Quote:
Wow, Kenny, you have a lot of stuff, but journalism sounds pretty fun, no?
Don't get me wrong, I love it. But, it's just alot of work. And I don't know sometimes it's hard to handle.

Quote:
I read over at the intro thread that you're from NY...we seem to have a few over here. Are you from the city? That's where I'm from.
Im actually in the suburbs, about an hour from the city. Where are your whereabouts?

Quote:
I'm no authority on matters of the heart, but I encourage you to give it and try and ask this girl out. You obviously think very highly of her and what girl wouldn't appreciate that?
Yes I do. It's my weakness. But, you see I didn't tell you the whole story. I actually have been chatting with this girl from Washington DC, who my friend goes to college with, and things are going good there. But, this girl here is local. I feel like I should stick with the girl whos near me, who I can see often. But, I don't know at the same time, I feel I have more chemistry with this girl in DC.

Quote:
I've been trying to get the courage up to tell this guy that I've liked for the last year and a half how I feel, but I don't think I can go through with it.
I think the heart wants what it wants, and if you don't do something about it he's just going to move on. I think you should just ask him, and see what happens. What I try to think of it as is, why am i making myself miserable when i can be happy?

Quote:
Thanks for coming by. Looking forward to chatting more.
I hope this will be the first of many discussions between you and i.

kenny | credit
Old 10-13-2004, 12:59 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
And have fun at the concert. GDG is soo cool!
Thanks . It should be incredible. I'll most likely be on here gushing about it Saturday night.

I totally understand loving your work, but thinking it's too much to take sometimes. I guess it's normal because you want whatever you do in that area of your life to be done well. That can be alot of pressure sometimes.
Quote:
Yes I do. It's my weakness. But, you see I didn't tell you the whole story. I actually have been chatting with this girl from Washington DC, who my friend goes to college with, and things are going good there. But, this girl here is local. I feel like I should stick with the girl whos near me, who I can see often. But, I don't know at the same time, I feel I have more chemistry with this girl in DC.
OK, now I fully understand the problem. Wow, I wish I knew what to tell you... I definitely agree that I should just go for it and see what happens over on my end...I have to do it before he graduates at least.

I'm from NYC, the Bronx to be exact.
Good talking to you.
Old 10-13-2004, 07:46 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Thanks . It should be incredible. I'll most likely be on here gushing about it Saturday night.
Very cool. I wish I was going to a concert. I was supposed to go to a concert in Albany, but that didn't happen. It was the Usher/Kanye West concert. That would have been awesome, but alas I had to miss it. I had a conference for the newspaper that was mandatory. Sometimes you have to sacrifice things you want, for things you need.

Quote:
I totally understand loving your work, but thinking it's too much to take sometimes. I guess it's normal because you want whatever you do in that area of your life to be done well. That can be alot of pressure sometimes.
Your telling me. But with being an Entertainment Editor, it actually works in my favor. Accept for times like, above.

Quote:
OK, now I fully understand the problem. Wow, I wish I knew what to tell you... I definitely agree that I should just go for it and see what happens over on my end...I have to do it before he graduates at least.
Good luck with that. I think Im going to pursue the local relationship because the long distance isn't something I can handle right now. I want to see this girl, not have a relationship with her answering machine.

Quote:
I'm from NYC, the Bronx to be exact.
Good talking to you.
Cool. Im in Rockland County. But, I grew up in Queens, on Woodhaven Blvd.

kenny | credit
Old 10-13-2004, 10:19 PM
Ultimate Fan

You grew up in Queens? Cool, so are you a Mets fan?
Old 10-13-2004, 11:28 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
You grew up in Queens? Cool, so are you a Mets fan?
Yankees all the way! Never a Met fan, lol.

kenny | credit
Closed Thread   Post New Thread