Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-25-2017, 03:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
Is it closer to the current one where your primary is?
The new clinic is three miles from the older clinic, so really close.

Quote:
. Still far from being OK, but at least it's slower than the previous days.
Thanks. Yes. I think diet played a role in messing with my digestive system. However, I believe I came down with some sort of bug. The bug is over mostly but my sensitive system has the colon overly sensitive and reacting to every little thing. When I get those crampy pains, once I go to the bathroom, bam, they're gone until the next time. Like I said, it's not pure wicked fast motility either anymore so I just think my colon is in spasm and I'm feeling the reaction.

Quote:
Not like I did it. He did the difficult part . He installed the new Windows. And he gave me a device that I could use to hook up my old hard disk to the computer as USB so that I can copy my information. Really he is good at that stuff. I am not. I did watch him so that I could know what to do.

Oh also he opened the laptop and removed the old hard disk and put the new one that I bought. So yeah he did the difficult job. I'm doing the easier one.

It is slow though because I have like 300 GB of information that I had to copy. And it might turn out that all of my videos collection is gone. We will see.
Who did this?

Quote:
Did you win something?
I started off winning something but then it went to hell. I didn't lose too much, probably 50 bucks, including breakfast. That's not bad but what a fake out because initially I was rolling and out of thin air, it went the other way, LOL.
Old 02-25-2017, 03:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
I'm leaving.

Sounds so lovely.
The weather has been really nice here as well. It's been an unusual winter. I actually saw a couple of robins yesterday. I think they are confused!

Has it been warmer in Minn?

Last edited by everwoodfan52; 02-25-2017 at 05:02 PM
Old 02-25-2017, 04:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
The weather has been really nice here as well. It's been an unusual winter. I actually a couple of robins yesterday. I think they are confused!

Has it been warmer in Minn?
Glad the weather is nice your way!

Well, it's 25 Degrees F presently so for Minnesota I guess that's considered warmer, lol. There was actually a major snowstorm in southwestern Minnesota yesterday around Rochester (where Mayo Clinic is). They got hammered with a major storm. Thankfully, it stayed south and didn't hit the Twin Cities. We only got a light dusting and some chilly winds yesterday instead of the severe winter storm they got down south.

So no, it hasn't been super warm here. Last week we had a couple days in the 40s which was unusual but overall, it's still very much winter here.

Last edited by jediwands; 02-25-2017 at 05:13 PM
Old 02-25-2017, 04:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I'm standing in line at Chipotle right now to get a burrito bowl. Anericans love Chipotle. Line is out the door at 5:30.
Old 02-25-2017, 05:22 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
What's interesting is she never qualified for any major psychological disorder when tested. She also did not qualify for any psychiatric diagnosis. She did not qualify for antisocial (sociopathic) personality disorder. She did not qualify for narcissistic personality disorder. She did not qualify for borderline personality disorder. Not even close actually. So I'm not sure she had any real disorder. Her claim is she was abused. This could also be a case of a woman who simply didn't like her parents telling her what to do or making her feel like a bad mother, and she liked being single and regretted getting pregnant and having a child. Thus, she was taking care of it on her own. I remember a psychic actually talking about what happened and she said she didn't mean to kill her, she meant to sedate her (while she was partying) but the sedation was too much and she died. I haven't really "tuned in" to try and figure it out but my impression is accident as well, even if a sick, disgusting careless accident.
Could be . Still totally irresponsible, but yes most probably not premeditated. Interesting she did not qualify for any disorders. Is it possible that she lied when she was tested? Like we don't know what experts had checked her out. Not like there were no experts that claimed that Jodi has PTSD.
Old 02-25-2017, 05:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
The new clinic is three miles from the older clinic, so really close.
That's good!

Quote:
Thanks. Yes. I think diet played a role in messing with my digestive system. However, I believe I came down with some sort of bug. The bug is over mostly but my sensitive system has the colon overly sensitive and reacting to every little thing. When I get those crampy pains, once I go to the bathroom, bam, they're gone until the next time. Like I said, it's not pure wicked fast motility either anymore so I just think my colon is in spasm and I'm feeling the reaction.
That makes sense . Your system is sensitive as it is so it doesn't take a lot to get it off track.

Quote:
Who did this?
My best friend from college. Once I told him about the problems I had with my laptop he offered to help me once the weather gets a little bit better. So yesterday we bought gift for a friend for the birthday celebration today and then we worked on the laptop.

I managed to move all of the information I needed and I formatted the disk so it looks fine now. I mean it could even be used for backup.

Man I missed this laptop. It has matte display and the overall quality is far better than the small laptop I have. The same goes for the audio System. It supports Surround audio so the feeling is totally different.

Quote:
I started off winning something but then it went to hell. I didn't lose too much, probably 50 bucks, including breakfast. That's not bad but what a fake out because initially I was rolling and out of thin air, it went the other way, LOL.
Ah this sucks, but at least you had fun with friends.

Last edited by secretk; 02-25-2017 at 05:32 PM
Old 02-25-2017, 06:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Right. Do migraines run in your family?
My sister gets them, but no one else I know of.
Old 02-25-2017, 07:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
My sister gets them, but no one else I know of.
That's good not many family members get them. Migraines can be very genetic. My nieces already get migraine with aura. They were terrified the first time they got one. Of course they both get their first in school. They didn't know what the hell was happening to their vision, it scared them. They both threw up the first time too. Since then they've each only had a handful of visual migraines but at least now they know what they are, it's very genetic, and the visual disturbance gets better in 20-30 minutes. I hope your children don't get them.
Old 02-26-2017, 07:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Could be . Still totally irresponsible, but yes most probably not premeditated. Interesting she did not qualify for any disorders. Is it possible that she lied when she was tested? Like we don't know what experts had checked her out. Not like there were no experts that claimed that Jodi has PTSD.
I don't think she lied. There were different experts that interviewed her. Plus, I remember when the case first got started and I analyzed her behavior in general. I couldn't come up with anything either for her. She was actually pretty normal before she did what she did. Arias was textbook but Anthony wasn't.

Good that your friend helped you with your computer!

Last edited by jediwands; 02-26-2017 at 07:35 AM
Old 02-26-2017, 07:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

So what's everyone up to today?

The weekend has cruised by way too quickly. I don't even know where yesterday went. It seemed like it just ticked away at record speed.

I'm going on a mile run this morning with Anna, my niece. We're running to Starbucks, lol. Sitting down and having some drinks.

Last edited by jediwands; 02-26-2017 at 07:44 AM
Old 02-26-2017, 09:45 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I don't think she lied. There were different experts that interviewed her. Plus, I remember when the case first got started and I analyzed her behavior in general. I couldn't come up with anything either for her. She was actually pretty normal before she did what she did. Arias was textbook but Anthony wasn't.
I understand. Do you think that she regrets what she had done?

How did it go with Anna or you are still with her? It's good that you feel better enough to run.
Old 02-26-2017, 11:05 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I understand. Do you think that she regrets what she had done?

How did it go with Anna or you are still with her? It's good that you feel better enough to run.
I think IF it's true and she was just sedating (sick enough) so she'd sleep in car while she was out and about, and it just went all wrong and she died accidentally, then she regrets it. I honestly don't think she's as cold and evil as Arias. Still, what she did was horrific but I don't think she wanted to ultimately kill her.

Anna and I are back now! It was fun. Temperature out is 30 F so we put on hoodies, shorts (yes shorts, lol) and ran to Starbucks. We ordered drinks, talked some, them my sister picked us up and we went shopping together, the three of us. Home now. Anna has practice as 1 PM so she's getting ready for that.
Old 02-26-2017, 11:12 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I think IF it's true and she was just sedating (sick enough) so she'd sleep in car while she was out and about, and it just went all wrong and she died accidentally, then she regrets it. I honestly don't think she's as cold and evil as Arias. Still, what she did was horrific but I don't think she wanted to ultimately kill her.
Makes sense . If a mother kills her own daughter and doesn't regret it than she has to be more cruel than Arias and definitely more messed up. So yeah most probably you are right. She didn't want to kill her, but something happened.

Quote:
Anna and I are back now! It was fun. Temperature out is 30 F so we put on hoodies, shorts (yes shorts, lol) and ran to Starbucks. We ordered drinks, talked some, them my sister picked us up and we went shopping together, the three of us. Home now. Anna has practice as 1 PM so she's getting ready for that.
What did you get in Starbucks? Did you buy something during this shopping time?

Glad that you had your aunt/niece time and had fun.

P.S: We definitely cruised over this thread. It's time for new one. Any ideas for title?
Old 02-26-2017, 11:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Makes sense . If a mother kills her own daughter and doesn't regret it than she has to be more cruel than Arias and definitely more messed up. So yeah most probably you are right. She didn't want to kill her, but something happened.

What did you get in Starbucks? Did you buy something during this shopping time?

Glad that you had your aunt/niece time and had fun.

P.S: We definitely cruised over this thread. It's time for new one. Any ideas for title?
Surprise me with the title. I suck at titles.

Yes, if a mother has zero remorse for something like that, well then she has to be truly evil.

I got a black iced tea at Starbucks. Anna got this mango/green tea type of drink. Her drink was delicious, I had a taste.

Shopping was just boring grocery shopping.
Old 02-26-2017, 11:22 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Surprise me with the title. I suck at titles.
If you don't mind I will create the new thread and surprise you with title once I finish this post .
Quote:
Yes, if a mother has zero remorse for something like that, well then she has to be truly evil.
I agree .

Quote:
I got a black iced tea at Starbucks. Anna got this mango/green tea type of drink. Her drink was delicious, I had a taste.
It does sounds great .

Quote:
Shopping was just boring grocery shopping.
Ah I see. Nothing interesting .