Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-04-2020, 04:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

County High Cafeteria #167: Here's Hoping For A Brighter Tomorrow.

Old 08-04-2020, 05:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks, Michelle!!
Old 08-04-2020, 05:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 08-04-2020, 05:39 AM
Administrator

Thanks for the new thread Michelle!

I just have to get through this month, and from September on, I'll have a week off a month for the rest of the year. I won't be going anywhere this year, but it'll be nice to relax.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 08-04-2020, 05:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Welcome!

Thanks for the title!

That sounds really nice. You guys could also jump in the car and take little nature trips for a couple hours during your time off.

I think you should plan that trip to Ireland when things finally settle down and you are able to take a real vacation again.
Old 08-04-2020, 08:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Old 08-04-2020, 10:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Buddy's wellness/vaccine appointment today was rescheduled. August 19th, instead. The vet had a complicated, delayed surgery. We could've gone and seen another vet at the clinic but we really like this vet. She knows the most about his history with GI sensitivity, his one knee that cracks a little too. So we rescheduled for a couple weeks out. I joked with Buddy he received a temporary reprieve.
Old 08-04-2020, 12:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Speaking of Buddy...

My dog now makes me rub his neck.

I am not kidding. If I am remotely relaxed on the couch watching TV, on my iPhone or iPad, he will place himself right in front of me, twist his adorable little head around and proceed to stare at me until I start rubbing his neck. The second I start rubbing his neck, his eyes will get heavy and start to close. He's so incredibly relaxed. When I stop, he opens his eyes, turns his head around again in order to get me to start rubbing his neck again.

You cannot make this up.
Old 08-04-2020, 12:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auror (View Post)
Speaking of Buddy...

I am not kidding. If I am remotely relaxed on the couch watching TV, on my iPhone or iPad, he will place himself right in front of me, twist his adorable little head around and proceed to stare at me until I start rubbing his neck. The second I start rubbing his neck, his eyes will get heavy and start to close. He's so incredibly relaxed. When I stop, he opens his eyes, turns his head around again in order to get me to start rubbing his neck again.

You cannot make this up.
I have a friend whose dog loves me. Everytime she sees me..she turns around and sticks up her butt for me to pet. lol Some how rubbing a dog's neck doesn't sound so bad.
Old 08-04-2020, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
I have a friend whose dog loves me. Everytime she sees me..she turns around and sticks up her butt for me to pet. lol Some how rubbing a dog's neck doesn't sound so bad.
Hahaha.
Old 08-04-2020, 02:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
Hahahaha
Old 08-04-2020, 02:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Buddy's wellness/vaccine appointment today was rescheduled. August 19th, instead. The vet had a complicated, delayed surgery. We could've gone and seen another vet at the clinic but we really like this vet. She knows the most about his history with GI sensitivity, his one knee that cracks a little too. So we rescheduled for a couple weeks out. I joked with Buddy he received a temporary reprieve.
Sure he loved that
Old 08-04-2020, 03:14 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Speaking of Buddy...

You cannot make this up.
Aww, how sweet!

A lot of time when I'm typing here, Goldie will come right in front of me to pet her and pay attention to her.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 08-04-2020, 03:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Sure he loved that
Big time.
Old 08-04-2020, 03:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
Aww, how sweet!

A lot of time when I'm typing here, Goldie will come right in front of me to pet her and pay attention to her.
I bet she's in Heaven with you guys home with her!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread