Thanks, Michelle!! Love the title!
Old 07-14-2020, 07:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Welcome!
Old 07-14-2020, 10:44 PM
I am a basketball genius!

Yes. Thanks. What's up? We got some heat in the Portland Metro Area today for the first time this month I think. Getting ready to watch "World War Z".
Old 07-15-2020, 03:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for the new thread
Old 07-15-2020, 06:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam (View Post)
Yes. Thanks. What's up? We got some heat in the Portland Metro Area today for the first time this month I think. Getting ready to watch "World War Z".
I saw that on the news. Really scary. I don't like what's going on in the country. NYC is a mess as well.
Old 07-15-2020, 07:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

You're welcome!

Regarding out AC situation... a guy came out yesterday to see if anything could be saved and if it was an air flow issue (last opinion) and no dice. He looked at everything.

Guy is coming out tomorrow for pricing and appointment for new unit. It's looking to be about 5 thousand for everything.
Old 07-15-2020, 11:10 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Old 07-15-2020, 12:57 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auror (View Post)
You're welcome!

Regarding out AC situation... a guy came out yesterday to see if anything could be saved and if it was an air flow issue (last opinion) and no dice. He looked at everything.

Guy is coming out tomorrow for pricing and appointment for new unit. It's looking to be about 5 thousand for everything.
Oh man!

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 07-15-2020, 01:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
Oh man!
I know it. It was even more than we estimated. Plus, we had to pay the guy yesterday just to confirm it was shot. What a mess. Literally like purchasing a used car. I told my dad at least with this purchase we should be good to go for 20 plus years whereas a used car can collapse the day after purchase.
Old 07-15-2020, 01:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
You're welcome!

I just saw this. $5000 dollars!!That's a shame, but I guess you have no choice!
Old 07-15-2020, 02:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
I just saw this. $5000 dollars!!That's a shame, but I guess you have no choice!
Yep. No choice.
Old 07-15-2020, 08:23 PM
Administrator

Quote:
I know it. It was even more than we estimated. Plus, we had to pay the guy yesterday just to confirm it was shot. What a mess. Literally like purchasing a used car. I told my dad at least with this purchase we should be good to go for 20 plus years whereas a used car can collapse the day after purchase.
That's true!

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 07-15-2020, 08:24 PM
Administrator

I just watched an episode of The Tonight Show with Johnny Carson where Robin Williams was the guest, and he had Johnny and the audience (and me) roaring with laughter with his insanely funny humor. His comedy was so hilariously off the wall and spontaneous, and he was just a joy to watch. He truly was a comic genius and it's such a shame that someone who gave so much laughter to the world fought demons that no one knew about and ended his own life. May God Bless him and may he Rest In Peace.

Old 07-15-2020, 10:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
I just watched an episode of The Tonight Show with Johnny Carson where Robin Williams was the guest, and he had Johnny and the audience (and me) roaring with laughter with his insanely funny humor. His comedy was so hilariously off the wall and spontaneous, and he was just a joy to watch. He truly was a comic genius and it's such a shame that someone who gave so much laughter to the world fought demons that no one knew about and ended his own life. May God Bless him and may he Rest In Peace.
I bet the two of them were incredible together! So true about Robin's demons and how great he was at hiding his pain. Mental illness is real and you never know who is suffering from it. Society sometimes does a good job of making people believe they have to suffer in silence which is really sad.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread