Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-02-2020, 01:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

County High Cafeteria #160: We're all still in this together.....

Old 04-02-2020, 01:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

^ Thanks for the new thread, Betty!
Old 04-02-2020, 04:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You're welcome1!
Old 04-02-2020, 04:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

What have you been up to today/and now, this evening?
Old 04-02-2020, 05:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auror (View Post)
I did my walk, but was almost blown away because of high winds. Did nothing special today but called and got a few phone calls from friends to touch base. I'm also a part of a few group texts and we've been keeping in touch all day. Right now I'm watching the news (against my better judgement!)

What have you been doing?
Old 04-02-2020, 05:47 PM
Administrator

Thanks for the new thread.

It's amazing what you can find on line. I was trying to remember where my mother lived in The Bronx, and I searched out my Grandparent's names, and I was able to get her address from the 1940 Census, 2772 Valentine Avenue in The Bronx New York. I knew she lived on Valentine Avenue but I couldn't remember the exact address, because my grandfather moved from there 53 years ago when I was 9, but I was able to find her address from back then! The census listed her name and my grandparents' names.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 04-02-2020, 05:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You're welcome, Jerry!
Old 04-02-2020, 06:02 PM
Administrator

During this time I've been trying to make even more of an effort to reach out to my family and friends and see how they're doing, but one thing that's always bothered me is that in my life, and not just now, I'm usually the one that has to make the call, or send the e-mail, or send the message, and that gets to me sometimes, and it's getting to me now. Despite that, I'm going to continue to reach out to the people that I care about and show them that I care. I hope that everyone makes it through this very difficult time healthy, safe and sound. May God Bless you all.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 04-02-2020, 06:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
I did my walk, but was almost blown away because of high winds. Did nothing special today but called and got a few phone calls from friends to touch base. I'm also a part of a few group texts and we've been keeping in touch all day. Right now I'm watching the news (against my better judgement!)

What have you been doing?
Turn off the news.

I worked. Pretty good day. Had a group chat with some Cleveland friends. Dinner and now watching some TV. I bought a new stationary bike about a month ago so I’m going to exercise shortly. The bike is easy on my knees and back.
Old 04-02-2020, 06:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
During this time I've been trying to make even more of an effort to reach out to my family and friends and see how they're doing, but one thing that's always bothered me is that in my life, and not just now, I'm usually the one that has to make the call, or send the e-mail, or send the message, and that gets to me sometimes, and it's getting to me now. Despite that, I'm going to continue to reach out to the people that I care about and show them that I care. I hope that everyone makes it through this very difficult time healthy, safe and sound. May God Bless you all.
I don't blame you for being pissed about that. That's the case for many people...if you don't keep in touch no one will. I don't think it's personal..I just think people are so involved in their lives they make the time to call or write. You need to keep doing what you're doing. Be the one to make the contact. Your friends appreciate it.

God bless you, too!
Old 04-02-2020, 07:54 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
I don't blame you for being pissed about that. That's the case for many people...if you don't keep in touch no one will. I don't think it's personal..I just think people are so involved in their lives they make the time to call or write. You need to keep doing what you're doing. Be the one to make the contact. Your friends appreciate it.

God bless you, too!
Thanks Betty!

Old 04-02-2020, 08:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auror (View Post)
Watching TV
Old 04-02-2020, 08:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Watching TV
Catching up on shows?
Old 04-02-2020, 09:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I am
Old 04-02-2020, 09:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

I have been cleaning, and recleaning my room, although there is so many times you can do that lol
Closed Thread   Post New Thread