Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-14-2019, 12:02 AM
  #61
Fan Forum Star

 
Auror's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 158,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
Direct flight.
Good! Are you flying first class this time around?
Auror is offline  
Old 10-14-2019, 12:03 AM
  #62
Fan Forum Star

 
Auror's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 158,413
Jerry, I love the picture! I can’t wait to hear about your night with them!
Auror is offline  
Old 10-14-2019, 07:31 AM
  #63
Fan Forum Hero

 
everwoodfan52's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 51,684
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auror (View Post)
Good! Are you flying first class this time around?
No. Too much money. I did upgrade to Economy plus to give me more leg room.
everwoodfan52 is offline  
Old 10-14-2019, 08:35 AM
  #64
Fan Forum Star

 
Auror's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 158,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
No. Too much money. I did upgrade to Economy plus to give me more leg room.
What does Economy Plus give you?
Auror is offline  
Old 10-14-2019, 09:44 AM
  #65
Fan Forum Hero

 
everwoodfan52's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 51,684
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auror (View Post)
What does Economy Plus give you?
The seats are closer to the front and there’s a lot more space between you and the seat in front of you. In fact you don’t even have to get up for the person next to you that needs to go to the bathroom
everwoodfan52 is offline  
Old 10-14-2019, 10:02 AM
  #66
Fan Forum Star

 
Auror's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 158,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
The seats are closer to the front and there’s a lot more space between you and the seat in front of you. In fact you don’t even have to get up for the person next to you that needs to go to the bathroom
Oh that's so worth it. Nice!
Auror is offline  
Old 10-14-2019, 01:50 PM
  #67
Fan Forum Star

 
Auror's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 158,413
Betty, I mentioned on PM how Buddy has not adjusted perfectly to this move. He's stuck to us like glue, he wouldn't even sleep unless he was right next to my face basically on Saturday night, last night was better. He also barked the entire time Saturday, morning, noon, and night which caused laryngitis. He refused to eat Sunday morning, but ate Sunday evening. He didn't want to eat this morning but eventually did. I guess the eating and behaving differently are all the result of the move. But the voice issue bothered me (since it can even cause breathing issues) along with him already having a bladder infection.

So he went back to the Vet today. She looked at his throat/ears, you name it and said he doesn't have anything seriously wrong with the throat. It's laryngitis due to vocal strain from the move. The eating, same thing. She said he will adjust. His bark is already 50% better thankfully. But nothing seriously wrong, just due to strain, and the eating and extra clingy stuff is all due to the drastic change of environment. What's weird is he was at this place off and on for weeks since we officially moved in. I couldn't imagine how much worse he would have been had he not been to this place even a little bit!

He's now playing with a toy, he's adjusting much better. Hopefully the voice gets 100% better in the coming days and his eating is regular without hesitation soon as well! Just glad nothing serious is wrong with his voice. Have to take him back to check on the bladder infection in two weeks.
Auror is offline  
Old 10-14-2019, 04:24 PM
  #68
Fan Forum Hero

 
everwoodfan52's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 51,684
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auror (View Post)
Betty, I mentioned on PM how Buddy has not adjusted perfectly to this move. He's stuck to us like glue, he wouldn't even sleep unless he was right next to my face basically on Saturday night, last night was better. He also barked the entire time Saturday, morning, noon, and night which caused laryngitis. He refused to eat Sunday morning, but ate Sunday evening. He didn't want to eat this morning but eventually did. I guess the eating and behaving differently are all the result of the move. But the voice issue bothered me (since it can even cause breathing issues) along with him already having a bladder infection.

So he went back to the Vet today. She looked at his throat/ears, you name it and said he doesn't have anything seriously wrong with the throat. It's laryngitis due to vocal strain from the move. The eating, same thing. She said he will adjust. His bark is already 50% better thankfully. But nothing seriously wrong, just due to strain, and the eating and extra clingy stuff is all due to the drastic change of environment. What's weird is he was at this place off and on for weeks since we officially moved in. I couldn't imagine how much worse he would have been had he not been to this place even a little bit!

He's now playing with a toy, he's adjusting much better. Hopefully the voice gets 100% better in the coming days and his eating is regular without hesitation soon as well! Just glad nothing serious is wrong with his voice. Have to take him back to check on the bladder infection in two weeks.
Poor guy. I guess he's just more sensitive than other dogs. he is going to be just fine...has to get used to this new place.

How are you adjusting? It's a big change for you as well. You have many attachments and memories in the old house.
everwoodfan52 is offline  
Old 10-14-2019, 05:12 PM
  #69
Fan Forum Star

 
Auror's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 158,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
Poor guy. I guess he's just more sensitive than other dogs. he is going to be just fine...has to get used to this new place.

How are you adjusting? It's a big change for you as well. You have many attachments and memories in the old house.
Exactly. He is really sensitive. He's not a wimpy dog, he's strong and passionate. But emotionally he FEELS. It's almost like he's an Empath like me. LOL. It would make sense, I swear he's Intuitive sometimes!

I am loving this change. It feels soooooooooooooo freeing. There's memories to the old house but as you know, there's one tragic, bad memory as well. I feel like I can finally breathe being away from that environment where it happened. I seriously feel like my anxiety level has gone from a 10 to a 5 just based on moving to this new home. It is a very relaxing space too. Even my brother-in-law said, it feels almost like this home is a therapeutic massage therapy place, it just FEELS so relaxing. He's picking up on this wonderful calm Energy.

So yes, I feel FREE and haven't felt like this in such a long time.
Auror is offline  
Old 10-14-2019, 05:13 PM
  #70
Fan Forum Star

 
Auror's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 158,413
Are you all packed?
Auror is offline  
Old 10-14-2019, 06:52 PM
  #71
Fan Forum Hero

 
everwoodfan52's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 51,684
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auror (View Post)
Exactly. He is really sensitive. He's not a wimpy dog, he's strong and passionate. But emotionally he FEELS. It's almost like he's an Empath like me. LOL. It would make sense, I swear he's Intuitive sometimes!

I am loving this change. It feels soooooooooooooo freeing. There's memories to the old house but as you know, there's one tragic, bad memory as well. I feel like I can finally breathe being away from that environment where it happened. I seriously feel like my anxiety level has gone from a 10 to a 5 just based on moving to this new home. It is a very relaxing space too. Even my brother-in-law said, it feels almost like this home is a therapeutic massage therapy place, it just FEELS so relaxing. He's picking up on this wonderful calm Energy.

So yes, I feel FREE and haven't felt like this in such a long time.
So happy for you, Michelle! Now you can really continue your life and be happy.

Of course you'd have a dog just like you!
everwoodfan52 is offline  
Old 10-14-2019, 06:53 PM
  #72
Fan Forum Hero

 
everwoodfan52's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 51,684
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auror (View Post)
Are you all packed?
I am all packed! I am going to bed and put on more Hallmark movies and get ready for tomorrow!
everwoodfan52 is offline  
Old 10-14-2019, 07:13 PM
  #73
Fan Forum Star

 
Auror's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 158,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
So happy for you, Michelle! Now you can really continue your life and be happy.

Of course you'd have a dog just like you!


I know, right?
Auror is offline  
Old 10-14-2019, 07:13 PM
  #74
Fan Forum Star

 
Auror's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 158,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
I am all packed! I am going to bed and put on more Hallmark movies and get ready for tomorrow!
Safe trip!

Don't worry about the board AT ALL but of course let me know when you arrive safely when you can.
Auror is offline  
Old 10-15-2019, 06:22 AM
  #75
Fan Forum Hero

 
everwoodfan52's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 51,684
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auror (View Post)
Safe trip!

Don't worry about the board AT ALL but of course let me know when you arrive safely when you can.
Thanks!! I Will definitely keep in touch.
everwoodfan52 is offline  
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2019.

Copyright © 1998-2019, Fan Forum.


TEST