Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-02-2019, 03:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
That's really too bad. They've been divorced for years but it seems like she can't let go of the bitter feelings that she has. She was involved with every one of her One Tree Hill co-stars, wasn't she?
It really is. Like you said, Chad was a player back then. It doesn’t excuse his cheating with Paris Hilton (of all people) but they were both so young and immature. Chad is not the same guy he was back then. Even back then, he was liked by everyone, he was just a player. But if that’s the worst thing he’s ever done in his life, I’d have to say given his profession that’s not bad. He even said when he’s not working he lives like a hermit, never goes on social media (unless he’s posting about his Buffalo Bills or something work related) and he’s just a normal guy that’s never gotten into drugs or alcohol, nothing like that. His wife was very upset with Sophia’s comments because she doesn’t want their children hearing bad things about their father when he made one mistake as a young adult. It was really weird how she went at him endless years later. I don’t blame Chad’s wife for being angry.

Yes she was... she was with Chad, James, and Austin. Then she dated Jesse on Chicago PD and they endured an ugly break up. Jesse’s sister was upset with Sophia for making it seem like she was a victim. His sister felt the need to stick up for her brother, and she said stuff on social media which was coded but indicating Sophia hurt Jesse, not the other way around. Now we know why because there is strong speculation Sophia cheated on Jesse. If this is true, she still hates Chad for something she did to someone else.
Old 06-02-2019, 06:19 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auror (View Post)
It really is. Like you said, Chad was a player back then. It doesn’t excuse his cheating with Paris Hilton (of all people) but they were both so young and immature. Chad is not the same guy he was back then. Even back then, he was liked by everyone, he was just a player. But if that’s the worst thing he’s ever done in his life, I’d have to say given his profession that’s not bad. He even said when he’s not working he lives like a hermit, never goes on social media (unless he’s posting about his Buffalo Bills or something work related) and he’s just a normal guy that’s never gotten into drugs or alcohol, nothing like that. His wife was very upset with Sophia’s comments because she doesn’t want their children hearing bad things about their father when he made one mistake as a young adult. It was really weird how she went at him endless years later. I don’t blame Chad’s wife for being angry.

Yes she was... she was with Chad, James, and Austin. Then she dated Jesse on Chicago PD and they endured an ugly break up. Jesse’s sister was upset with Sophia for making it seem like she was a victim. His sister felt the need to stick up for her brother, and she said stuff on social media which was coded but indicating Sophia hurt Jesse, not the other way around. Now we know why because there is strong speculation Sophia cheated on Jesse. If this is true, she still hates Chad for something she did to someone else.
That's too bad. I never thought much of Sophia Bush and I think even less of her now.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 06-02-2019, 06:36 PM
Administrator

I ended up having to work 3 hours today. The customer I sent the bid to on Friday came back with a bunch of questions that I had to answer, and I had to send a delivery request to Japan so I'll have an answer tomorrow, plus I had to do that translation for my idiot boss. Not a fun way to spend my day off.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 06-02-2019, 09:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
That's too bad. I never thought much of Sophia Bush and I think even less of her now.
Yeah.
Old 06-02-2019, 09:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I ended up having to work 3 hours today. The customer I sent the bid to on Friday came back with a bunch of questions that I had to answer, and I had to send a delivery request to Japan so I'll have an answer tomorrow, plus I had to do that translation for my idiot boss. Not a fun way to spend my day off.
That sucks so much. It’s not right. He is such a tool.

Jerry, did you go to Japan on business a while back? I vaguely remember you in Japan (or China?) and it was on business I think? Or was it a personal vacation?
Old 06-02-2019, 09:41 PM
Administrator

Quote:
That sucks so much. It’s not right. He is such a tool.
He really is.

Quote:
Jerry, did you go to Japan on business a while back? I vaguely remember you in Japan (or China?) and it was on business I think? Or was it a personal vacation?
I went to Japan on business 4 years ago and I didn't really get to do any sightseeing of note because I was with my boss and he was all business.

Old 06-03-2019, 03:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
He really is.

I went to Japan on business 4 years ago and I didn't really get to do any sightseeing of note because I was with my boss and he was all business.
You went with your current boss? How long were you there? How unfortunate you were in Japan but didn’t get to check out the country. It’s not like you were in Canada. You were in Japan! Shame on your boss.
Old 06-03-2019, 07:04 AM
Administrator

Quote:
You went with your current boss? How long were you there? How unfortunate you were in Japan but didn’t get to check out the country. It’s not like you were in Canada. You were in Japan! Shame on your boss.
Yes, I went with my current boss and I was there for 5 days. He's just a tool like the title of this thread says!

Old 06-03-2019, 07:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Yes, I went with my current boss and I was there for 5 days. He's just a tool like the title of this thread says!
Please tell me you had separate hotel rooms?
Old 06-03-2019, 08:34 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Please tell me you had separate hotel rooms?
Yes we did, thank God, but I had him sitting next to me in the plane for a 14 Hour Flight on the way there. He stayed a few extra days so I wasn't stuck sitting next to him on the way back!

Old 06-03-2019, 08:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Yes we did, thank God, but I had him sitting next to me in the plane for a 14 Hour Flight on the way there. He stayed a few extra days so I wasn't stuck sitting next to him on the way back!
That is good. Too bad you couldn't have taken Teresa with you. I also hope he wasn't touring the area for those few extra days on his own either.
Old 06-03-2019, 07:16 PM
Administrator

Quote:
That is good. Too bad you couldn't have taken Teresa with you. I also hope he wasn't touring the area for those few extra days on his own either.
No, he had more meetings over those extra days. I was just glad not to have to fly home with him!

Old 06-03-2019, 07:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
No, he had more meetings over those extra days. I was just glad not to have to fly home with him!
That’s good.

How did work go today? Did you get everything done?
Old 06-03-2019, 07:50 PM
Administrator

Quote:
That’s good.

How did work go today? Did you get everything done?
It went okay. I got one bid revised and I'm almost done with the other bid revision. Thanks for asking.

Old 06-03-2019, 08:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
It went okay. I got one bid revised and I'm almost done with the other bid revision. Thanks for asking.
Good to hear.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread