Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-08-2019, 04:40 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
You talked me into it, Jerry. I think I'm going to call and get mine serviced.
Great!

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 05-08-2019, 04:45 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auror (View Post)
So cute! Buddy naps a lot too. Where does she nap? Does she have to be right next to you?
She'll nap in our bed usually and if I'm reading in bed she'll nap right next to me.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 05-08-2019, 05:17 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
She'll nap in our bed usually and if I'm reading in bed she'll nap right next to me.
Cute! What about if you are home alone with her and you're on the computer? Will she sleep next to you near the computer?

Buddy is like velcro... Havanese are nicknamed vecro dogs so it makes sense, lol. Wherever I am, unless he's playing, eating or drinking, he's sleeping. I keep a little dog bed near my computer/work area and he sleeps away near my feet in the dog bed. If I'm on the couch, he's on the couch napping, lol. At night he's either in my bed with me or in his dog bed right on the floor. Sometimes he goes back and forth throughout the night which is fine because I don't really notice either way and I am in a light sleeper... but he's a professional and nails the process.
Old 05-08-2019, 06:47 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Cute! What about if you are home alone with her and you're on the computer? Will she sleep next to you near the computer?
She'll sleep in her bed, which is in the living room within sight of me or else she'll sleep on the couch which is also within sight of me.

Quote:
Buddy is like velcro... Havanese are nicknamed vecro dogs so it makes sense, lol. Wherever I am, unless he's playing, eating or drinking, he's sleeping. I keep a little dog bed near my computer/work area and he sleeps away near my feet in the dog bed. If I'm on the couch, he's on the couch napping, lol. At night he's either in my bed with me or in his dog bed right on the floor. Sometimes he goes back and forth throughout the night which is fine because I don't really notice either way and I am in a light sleeper... but he's a professional and nails the process.
How sweet!

Old 05-08-2019, 07:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
It really is! She's even going to work too.

Summer vacation? No, that's not what Anna will be having but she likes it that way.

School year really cruised by!

Did you feel like school year's cruised by when you were teaching?
When I was teaching the school year did not cruise by. But now that I'm retired I don't know where the years have gone!
Old 05-08-2019, 07:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
She'll sleep in her bed, which is in the living room within sight of me or else she'll sleep on the couch which is also within sight of me.

How sweet!
Adorable.
Old 05-08-2019, 07:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
When I was teaching the school year did not cruise by. But now that I'm retired I don't know where the years have gone!

Do you miss teaching?
Old 05-08-2019, 07:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I just noticed a snowflake on my phone for tomorrow's weather forecast, lol. Middle of May and snow possible in Minnesota.
Old 05-08-2019, 02:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

This is so cute:

From Twitter:

Quote:
Samantha Joel

@datingdecisions

I just found out that my husband fills the dog's water dish not from the tap, but from the fridge's water purifier feature.

"She'd do the same for me", he said.

6:20 PM - 6 May 2019

I give Buddy Deja Blue water, lol.
Old 05-08-2019, 03:08 PM
Administrator

I give Goldie filtered water!

Old 05-08-2019, 03:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

^
Old 05-09-2019, 02:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

As you all can see...I try to keep busy. I did say on OT2 that I went to the movies today. Every Thursday the ticket is $5. You can't go wrong with that price.
Old 05-09-2019, 05:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I remember when there were dollar days at the movies. 5 bucks in the present is definitely the equivalent.
Old 05-09-2019, 05:12 PM
Administrator

My father used to take to me dollar movies a lot when I was a teenager.

Old 05-09-2019, 07:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Awe.

Do you remember any movies specifically you guys saw together?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread