Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-19-2019, 04:00 PM
  #106
Fan Forum Star

 
Wilpen's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 129,808
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
I had a really vivid dream last night where I was talking to my two favorite Aunts (actually they were my mother's best friend who was married to my father's cousin, and my mother's first cousin, but we called them Aunt Teresa and Aunt Frances because my Aunt Teresa was my Godmother and my Aunt Frances was my sister's Godmother) who've passed away, and then I talked to my best female friend's mother and I told them that I loved them and I missed them, and they said that they loved me. This all took place at a club or party and there were other people there, but I don't know who the other people were. I don't remember many of my dreams but I remembered this one.
It was REAL.

I know it sounds strange but if you ask me you met them while sleeping. Your Souls connected. Dreaming is the number one way for our loved ones to interact with us because our Energy is less human, in a sort of limbo, we can interact with them. They guided the entire exchange. The others helped with the setting and special meeting but it wasn’t important that you knew who they were.

How old did they appear?
Wilpen is offline  
Old 03-19-2019, 04:22 PM
  #107
Administrator
 
Jerry D's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 1999
Posts: 94,769
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen (View Post)
Do you go to your general dentist?
Yes I do.
__________________
The energy, the faith, the devotion which we bring to this endeavor will light our country and all who serve it - and the glow from that fire can truly light the world. - John F. Kennedy

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Jerry D is offline  
Old 03-19-2019, 04:24 PM
  #108
Administrator
 
Jerry D's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 1999
Posts: 94,769
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen (View Post)
It was REAL.

I know it sounds strange but if you ask me you met them while sleeping. Your Souls connected. Dreaming is the number one way for our loved ones to interact with us because our Energy is less human, in a sort of limbo, we can interact with them. They guided the entire exchange. The others helped with the setting and special meeting but it wasn’t important that you knew who they were.
I absolutely believe that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen (View Post)
How old did they appear?
They looked like I remembered them from when I was young.
__________________
The energy, the faith, the devotion which we bring to this endeavor will light our country and all who serve it - and the glow from that fire can truly light the world. - John F. Kennedy

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Jerry D is offline  
Old 03-19-2019, 04:42 PM
  #109
Fan Forum Star

 
Wilpen's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 129,808
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
I absolutely believe that.

They looked like I remembered them from when I was young.
Which confirms it all the more. Usually our loved ones show themselves when they were younger, typically 30/40 years of age. That is the age I see my loved ones too.
Wilpen is offline  
Old 03-19-2019, 04:43 PM
  #110
Fan Forum Star

 
Wilpen's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 129,808
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
Yes I do.
Good that you don’t have to go to a specialist at least. Do you like your dentist?
Wilpen is offline  
Old 03-19-2019, 05:36 PM
  #111
Administrator
 
Jerry D's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 1999
Posts: 94,769
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen (View Post)
Good that you don’t have to go to a specialist at least. Do you like your dentist?
Yes I do. This is actually a new dentist for me as the dentist I used to go to sold her practice and the dentist who took over told me that I needed to get all my remaining teeth crowned, which was a crock, so I found a new dentist.
__________________
The energy, the faith, the devotion which we bring to this endeavor will light our country and all who serve it - and the glow from that fire can truly light the world. - John F. Kennedy

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Jerry D is offline  
Old 03-19-2019, 06:20 PM
  #112
Fan Forum Star

 
Wilpen's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 129,808
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
Yes I do. This is actually a new dentist for me as the dentist I used to go to sold her practice and the dentist who took over told me that I needed to get all my remaining teeth crowned, which was a crock, so I found a new dentist.
Wow, good for you to find another dentist. That idiot dentist was obviously looking for a nice payday.
Wilpen is offline  
Old 03-20-2019, 08:32 AM
  #113
Administrator
 
Jerry D's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 1999
Posts: 94,769
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen (View Post)
Wow, good for you to find another dentist. That idiot dentist was obviously looking for a nice payday.
Exactly. It was pure greed.
__________________
The energy, the faith, the devotion which we bring to this endeavor will light our country and all who serve it - and the glow from that fire can truly light the world. - John F. Kennedy

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Jerry D is offline  
Old 03-20-2019, 08:58 AM
  #114
Fan Forum Star

 
Wilpen's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 129,808
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
Exactly. It was pure greed.
Yet, these greedy dentists can get away with it. Think about how many this dentist has tried to take money from. While some were as smart as you and looked elsewhere, so many others just accepted it and handed over endless money. It's not right.
Wilpen is offline  
Old 03-22-2019, 01:26 PM
  #115
Fan Forum Star

 
Wilpen's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 129,808
What’s everyone up to this weekend?
Wilpen is offline  
Old 03-22-2019, 02:05 PM
  #116
Elite Fan

 
everwoodfan52's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 49,366
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen (View Post)
What’s everyone up to this weekend?
I'm back in NJ and it's cold and rainy. Weather wasn't the greatest in Florida while I was there, but it sure beats what I came home to.

Tonight I'm going to a Lenten supper at my church...

Tomorrow night I am going to a ball honoring The Mayor of Paterson, NJ....first Arab-American mayor in their history. That should be interesting.....
everwoodfan52 is offline  
Old 03-22-2019, 02:40 PM
  #117
Fan Forum Star

 
Wilpen's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 129,808
Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
I'm back in NJ and it's cold and rainy. Weather wasn't the greatest in Florida while I was there, but it sure beats what I came home to.

Tonight I'm going to a Lenten supper at my church...

Tomorrow night I am going to a ball honoring The Mayor of Paterson, NJ....first Arab-American mayor in their history. That should be interesting.....
Sucks about the weather change even with Florida not having great weather while you were there.

Good weekend plans.

When did he officially become mayor?
Wilpen is offline  
Old 03-22-2019, 02:58 PM
  #118
Elite Fan

 
everwoodfan52's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 49,366
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen (View Post)
Sucks about the weather change even with Florida not having great weather while you were there.

Good weekend plans.

When did he officially become mayor?

https://www.arabamericannews.com/201...on-new-jersey/
everwoodfan52 is offline  
Old 03-22-2019, 03:02 PM
  #119
Fan Forum Star

 
Wilpen's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 129,808
Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
Thanks!
Wilpen is offline  
Old 03-23-2019, 07:10 AM
  #120
Fan Forum Star

 
Wilpen's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 129,808
I'm presently eating breakfast. My dad makes the best eggs... any style you want... even fried, he can make over easy, over medium, hard, they turn out better than restaurants. Since I have to watch my carb intake and eggs are such a good option, I eat a lot of eggs. These are so good. They are over medium. He also finds a way to give you a lot of whites which is my favorite part. They almost look poached but they're fried. Yum.

My mom and paternal Grandmother taught my dad how to cook. He's a great cook. He makes great spaghetti sauce, any type of Polish dish you can think of, and roasts, etc. He even watches the cooking channel in the present for recipes.

Buddy is headed to the groomer at 11. I love how she doesn't take long... drop him off at 11 and he's done at 12:30. Just enough time to get to Verizon and figure out the phone situation.

What's everyone else up to today?
Wilpen is offline  
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2019.

Copyright © 1998-2019, Fan Forum.


TEST