Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2019, 10:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
That's nice.

I could never see myself hunting though. I wouldn't have the heart to kill an animal. I'm not saying that there's anything wrong with hunting but I just couldn't do it.
That's basically why I never joined them. I couldn't either, especially deer. I was also super busy with sports so I didn't even have the time even if I wanted to go with them.
Old 03-11-2019, 10:59 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen (View Post)
That's basically why I never joined them. I couldn't either, especially deer. I was also super busy with sports so I didn't even have the time even if I wanted to go with them.
I completely understand.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 03-11-2019, 11:06 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Got it.

What do you use them for mostly? Target practice? Protection? Both?
Mostly target practice. Luckily I've never been in a situation where I've needed to use them for anything else.
Old 03-11-2019, 11:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I completely understand.
I was always a bit envious watching them prepare though. My one cousin said I couldn't hurt a fly... not in the woods, only humans on soccer fields and basketball courts.
Old 03-11-2019, 11:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crow (View Post)
Mostly target practice. Luckily I've never been in a situation where I've needed to use them for anything else.
That's great.

Would love to see pictures of your guns if you can ever go there. Maybe you could PM me.
Old 03-11-2019, 12:01 PM
Administrator

Quote:
I was always a bit envious watching them prepare though. My one cousin said I couldn't hurt a fly... not in the woods, only humans on soccer fields and basketball courts.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 03-11-2019, 12:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
On top of it all, on Pottermore my Patronus is a Doe. Whenever I take spirit animal quizzes I always get deer. It was for the best.

How is work going?
Old 03-11-2019, 12:39 PM
Administrator

Quote:
On top of it all, on Pottermore my Patronus is a Doe. Whenever I take spirit animal quizzes I always get deer. It was for the best.
Lily Potter and Severus Snape would be proud of you!

Quote:
How is work going?
It's going okay. Not too busy.

Old 03-11-2019, 01:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Lily Potter and Severus Snape would be proud of you!
Haha

Quote:
It's going okay. Not too busy.
Good!

Teresa still loving her job?

Are you guys going out to lunch this week?
Old 03-12-2019, 04:33 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Good!

Teresa still loving her job?

Are you guys going out to lunch this week?
Yes, Teresa still really likes her job so far and we'll at least be going out to lunch on Friday with my co-worker, but possibly tomorrow or Thursday too.

Old 03-12-2019, 05:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Yes, Teresa still really likes her job so far and we'll at least be going out to lunch on Friday with my co-worker, but possibly tomorrow or Thursday too.
Good deal!

Has Goldie adjusted to mom and dad consistently being gone during the morning/day?
Old 03-12-2019, 07:06 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Good deal!

Has Goldie adjusted to mom and dad consistently being gone during the morning/day?
Yes she has, but she's super overjoyed to see me when I get home!

Old 03-12-2019, 07:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Yes she has, but she's super overjoyed to see me when I get home!
Awe, I bet!
Old 03-12-2019, 09:27 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Awe, I bet!
It's so nice to come home to a little dog that loves you completely and who's so happy to see you!

Old 03-12-2019, 10:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
It's so nice to come home to a little dog that loves you completely and who's so happy to see you!
I hear you. Completely agree.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread