Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2019, 03:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

What have you been up to since being home from Florida?
Old 03-27-2019, 07:48 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen (View Post)
Which makes the situation even worse that they were older.
Exactly.

Quote:
We could co-author a novel together on how to be too kind and giving, letting users take advantage. Our personality types (your ISFJ and my INFJ) fit this profile perfectly, unfortunately. ISFJ = The Nurturer and INFJ = The Counselor. It is who we are. We will never not be kind but the trick is learning to say no (like you did and I have sometimes as well) and realizing you have to look out for and protect yourself too.
All my life, I've tried to be kind and thoughtful but I'm easily hurt when my kindness is wasted on the wrong people and it makes me want to retreat into myself more and more. This thread and this board are the only places where I can express how I really feel.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 03-27-2019, 07:58 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
I would read it.
Thanks Betty.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 03-27-2019, 07:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
Exactly.

All my life, I've tried to be kind and thoughtful but I'm easily hurt when my kindness is wasted on the wrong people and it makes me want to retreat into myself more and more. This thread and this board are the only places where I can express how I really feel.
Jerry, your words are my words.
Old 03-27-2019, 08:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
What have you been up to since being home from Florida?
Yesterday was bowing and zumba. I just got back from playing Mahjong. Tomorrow is aquacize. I'm Back to my routine.
Old 03-27-2019, 08:20 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Jerry, your words are my words.
We've always been on the same wavelength.

Old 03-27-2019, 08:20 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Yesterday was bowing and zumba. I just got back from playing Mahjong. Tomorrow is aquacize. I'm Back to my routine.
Welcome back Betty and I hope that you had a nice vacation.

Old 03-27-2019, 08:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Welcome back Betty and I hope that you had a nice vacation.
Thanks, Jerry! I did have a great time, even though the weather was not the best.
Old 03-27-2019, 11:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
You are indeed.

What do you have going on this weekend?
Old 03-27-2019, 11:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
We've always been on the same wavelength.
Old 03-28-2019, 04:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

My Pillow

We ordered some since there was a deal going on. My Pillow is based in Minnesota which is cool. Anyway, I have severe spine issues. Spinal stenosis, pinched nerves, arthritis, herniated disc’s, you name it, I have it from my neck on down to my back. Before trying My Pillow, any other pillow was awful and failed me. I had to sleep propped up with other pillows because I felt like I was choking given my neck situation. Legitimately I feel like someone has their hands on my throat when I am flat using other pillows. So I had to sleep propped up.

The difference using My Pillow is night and day! I can sleep in any position I want now, even flat. It is a magical transformation. I am waking up less stiff, daily headaches are decreasing. The change was immediate. So glad I tried My Pillow. I was skeptical initially and thought it would be the same old miserable situation. Not even close to the truth. To be able to sleep flat now is a miracle. My Pillow worked for me and if I can say as much given my terrible spine condition, I am sure others are helped too.

Last edited by jediwands; 03-28-2019 at 04:23 AM
Old 03-28-2019, 04:25 AM
Administrator

Quote:
My Pillow

We ordered some since there was a deal going on. My Pillow is based in Minnesota which is cool. Anyway, I have severe spine issues. Spinal stenosis, pinched nerves, arthritis, herniated disc’s, you name it, I have it from my neck on down to my back. Before trying My Pillow, any other pillow was awful and failed me. I had to sleep propped up with other pillows because I felt like I was choking given my neck situation. Legitimately I feel like someone has their hands on my throat when I am flat using other pillows. So I had to sleep propped up.

The difference using My Pillow is night and day! I can sleep in any position I want now, even flat. It is a magical transformation. I am waking up less stiff, daily headaches are decreasing. The change was immediate. So glad I tried My Pillow. I was skeptical initially and thought it would be the same old miserable situation. Not even close to the truth. To be able to sleep flat now is a miracle. My Pillow worked for me and if I can say as much given my terrible spine condition, I am sure others are helped too.
Wow, that sounds awesome Michelle!

Old 03-28-2019, 04:31 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Wow, that sounds awesome Michelle!
Yeah it’s amazing! I feel like I’m one of those reviewers that exaggerates. I am usually a glass is half empty type of person so if I’m this positive you know it’s legit, lol. Plus, it was such a good deal. Literally paid $100 for two regular My Pillows and two travel size My Pillows. That’s it! Only $100 for four My Pillows and there’s a lifetime warranty on the pillows. It was an incredible investment (only 100 which I still can’t get over) that was life changing for me.
Old 03-28-2019, 05:14 AM
Administrator

Awesome! Speaking of products to endorse, we got a harness for Goldie that's fantastic, and it also has a seat belt attachment that you can clip to your seat belt to keep Buddy safe in the car. It's called Pug Life Harness, and we use it when we take her for a walk. It's easy to get on and off, and we really like it.

Harness: https://puglifeharness.com/products/...EaAm5DEALw_wcB

Seat Belt Attachment: https://puglifeharness.com/products/...t-for-dogs-new

I highly recommend them both.

Old 03-28-2019, 06:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
My Pillow

I want to order one, too, but I have heard pros and cons about it. Some people love it and some don't.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread