Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2019, 01:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
Poor guy didn't stand a chance.
So true.

This always happens to her. The guy in Vegas and so many other random places, lol. She’s met some nice guys in college and she has a few guys from high school she’s close friends with. She told me she hasn’t found anyone specifically in college as far as dating. She prefers it that way right now. She’s having too much fun with a group of friends she hangs out with, and she’s busy studying all the time. She said there’s time for that later. She has it all planned out.
Old 01-09-2019, 02:40 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen (View Post)
So true.

This always happens to her. The guy in Vegas and so many other random places, lol. She’s met some nice guys in college and she has a few guys from high school she’s close friends with. She told me she hasn’t found anyone specifically in college as far as dating. She prefers it that way right now. She’s having too much fun with a group of friends she hangs out with, and she’s busy studying all the time. She said there’s time for that later. She has it all planned out.
That's wonderful. Good for her! You've all done such a fantastic job in raising your nieces and it's so good that they both have level heads on their shoulders. That's rare nowadays.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 01-09-2019, 04:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
That's wonderful. Good for her! You've all done such a fantastic job in raising your nieces and it's so good that they both have level heads on their shoulders. That's rare nowadays.
Thanks. It's honestly not just the females either. They have a wonderful father who is actively involved in every aspect of their lives. He's really a tremendous father and I've told him as much. My dad is a spectacular Grandfather as well (I mentioned he took them downtown last weekend).

Anna and Sara have always had love and support from the family. No doubt it helped them become the decent, kind, level headed, young adults they are today.

How's work going?
Old 01-10-2019, 05:51 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Thanks. It's honestly not just the females either. They have a wonderful father who is actively involved in every aspect of their lives. He's really a tremendous father and I've told him as much. My dad is a spectacular Grandfather as well (I mentioned he took them downtown last weekend).

Anna and Sara have always had love and support from the family. No doubt it helped them become the decent, kind, level headed, young adults they are today.
That's so wonderful.

Quote:
How's work going?
It's going pretty well so far. It's been fairly quiet so I've been able to catch up and my boss isn't hassling me.

Thanks for asking.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 01-10-2019, 09:53 AM
Elite Fan

So, my sister teaches high school English at the local high school. This semester, she's added yearbook which means that she has a regular classroom and the yearbook room to keep up. She spent a good bit of time cleaning the junk out of the room and repainting it. I helped out on occasion, so I can tell you that she really made it over. Well, Monday night, a racoon fell through the ceiling into the room and proceeded to destroy whatever it could get it's paws on. It tore up paper, pooped on the furniture, knocked over the computer, and scratched up a bunch of stuff. Oh, and as a bonus, when they watched the security footage of the incident, they discovered that there were actually two racoons, but only one of them fell into her room, which means there is still a racoon running around in the drop ceiling of the local high school. It's like something out of a sitcom.
Old 01-10-2019, 10:40 AM
Administrator

Oh wow, that's awful Alan!

Old 01-10-2019, 11:10 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Oh wow, that's awful Alan!
What's worse is all her co-workers were laughing about it. Bunch of jerks.
Old 01-10-2019, 11:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
That's so wonderful.

It's going pretty well so far. It's been fairly quiet so I've been able to catch up and my boss isn't hassling me.

Thanks for asking.
Good news!

You mentioned in the not so distant past there would be some changes? Did anyone get fired?
Old 01-10-2019, 11:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crow (View Post)
So, my sister teaches high school English at the local high school. This semester, she's added yearbook which means that she has a regular classroom and the yearbook room to keep up. She spent a good bit of time cleaning the junk out of the room and repainting it. I helped out on occasion, so I can tell you that she really made it over. Well, Monday night, a racoon fell through the ceiling into the room and proceeded to destroy whatever it could get it's paws on. It tore up paper, pooped on the furniture, knocked over the computer, and scratched up a bunch of stuff. Oh, and as a bonus, when they watched the security footage of the incident, they discovered that there were actually two racoons, but only one of them fell into her room, which means there is still a racoon running around in the drop ceiling of the local high school. It's like something out of a sitcom.
Oh no!

Awful! I hope they’ll be able to catch the second raccoon fairly quickly since raccoons are not quiet workers.

All that work though...

Her coworkers are insensitive pricks for laughing.

Last edited by jediwands; 01-10-2019 at 01:25 PM
Old 01-10-2019, 12:20 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Good news!

You mentioned in the not so distant past there would be some changes? Did anyone get fired?
Not yet, but some of the bigwigs are coming in next week so we'll see.

Old 01-10-2019, 12:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Oh No!!! Horrible! Will the school help clean this up? Are there plans to find the second raccoon?
Your sister must be so upset and frustrated!
Old 01-10-2019, 12:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
What's worse is all her co-workers were laughing about it. Bunch of jerks.
I missed that. Her co-workers were laughing about it??
Old 01-10-2019, 12:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
You feel that your job is secure...right?
Old 01-10-2019, 12:50 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
You feel that your job is secure...right?
I do, but you never know. I've been told by the product manager that if they let anyone go from my group it won't be me.

Old 01-10-2019, 01:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Do you have an idea who might get let go?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread