Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-08-2018, 04:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

County High Cafeteria #141 : Friendly banter about our lives.

Old 11-08-2018, 04:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Tftnt!

Last edited by jediwands; 01-19-2019 at 12:45 PM
Old 11-08-2018, 04:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you!
Old 11-08-2018, 06:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

It has resumed snowing outside, lol.

Driveway is completely white, rocks are covers in white, grass is all white.
Old 11-08-2018, 08:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen (View Post)
It has resumed snowing outside, lol.

Driveway is completely white, rocks are covers in white, grass is all white.
It really is too soon.

Thanks for adding the (2).

Last edited by jediwands; 01-19-2019 at 12:46 PM
Old 11-08-2018, 08:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
It really is too soon.

Thanks for adding the (2).
Too soon. Actually, this is quite early even for Minnesota. Granted, there’s been severe winter storms in the past this early. Still, overall this is pretty early.

No problem!

Last edited by jediwands; 01-19-2019 at 12:46 PM
Old 11-09-2018, 05:19 AM
Administrator

Hi everyone! I'm sorry that I haven't posted here lately but I've been really busy. We had some nice weather but today it's cold and rainy. I hope that the rain stops in time for our walk tonight. Remember how I mentioned that exercise is like the fountain of youth? Well, it works for dogs too. Goldie was starting to have increasing difficulty jumping up on the bed, so we got her pet steps so she could walk up stairs to the bed (which she refused to use ) but since we've been taking her on longer walks every night she jumps up on the bed now with ease. Exercise is really great for everyone who does it!

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 11-09-2018, 06:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
Hi everyone! I'm sorry that I haven't posted here lately but I've been really busy. We had some nice weather but today it's cold and rainy. I hope that the rain stops in time for our walk tonight. Remember how I mentioned that exercise is like the fountain of youth? Well, it works for dogs too. Goldie was starting to have increasing difficulty jumping up on the bed, so we got her pet steps so she could walk up stairs to the bed (which she refused to use ) but since we've been taking her on longer walks every night she jumps up on the bed now with ease. Exercise is really great for everyone who does it!
I don't think any amount of exercise will enable me to jump up on my bed. They make them so high these days! Can't even sit on the side of my bed and put my socks on! LOL
Old 11-10-2018, 08:44 AM
Administrator

Quote:
I don't think any amount of exercise will enable me to jump up on my bed. They make them so high these days! Can't even sit on the side of my bed and put my socks on! LOL
I can't jump up on my bed! Only Goldie can! If I tried to jump up on my bed I'd probably break something or break the bed!

We're heading to a barbecue cook-off that one of my friends is participating in today. It should be fun!

Snow already Michelle? I miss the snow sometimes, but I don't like driving in it or shoveling it! Still though, there's nothing like the serenity of a landscape or street or your yard with a fresh blanket of snow.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 11-10-2018, 08:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Michelle, is Sara's confirmation today or tomorrow?

Who was Anna's sponsor?
Old 11-10-2018, 10:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Snow, indeed. It’s sticking around too because of the cold. This morning it was 5 F.

Confirmation Rehearsal is tomorrow. Actual Confirmation is next Sunday. I am Sara’s Sponsor and was Anna’s Sponsor, too.

What are you up to this weekend?
Old 11-10-2018, 10:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Snow, indeed. It’s sticking around too because of the cold. This morning it was 5 F.

Confirmation Rehearsal is tomorrow. Actual Confirmation is next Sunday. I am Sara’s Sponsor and was Anna’s Sponsor, too.

What are you up to this weekend?
I'm up to staying warm! lol Just the usual this weekend...nothing special planned.

See...you are a special aunt...Sponsor to both your nieces.
Old 11-10-2018, 02:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I'm up to staying warm! lol Just the usual this weekend...nothing special planned.

See...you are a special aunt...Sponsor to both your nieces.
Thanks!

All ready for your trip? Still getting there?
Old 11-10-2018, 03:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

It's snowing again. LOL.

Definitely pretty, but certainly earlier than usual to be this cold and have so much snow accumulation in early November.
Old 11-10-2018, 05:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Thanks!

All ready for your trip? Still getting there?
I'm getting ready, but not totally ready. I have to take the Christmas presents for Nadine and Frank with me, because she can't come this Christmas. Too much with the new house (they just moved into) and the fact that she was just here. She might come during her February break.
So..not only do I have to get all my stuff ready to pack, but I have to make sure presents are wrapped and 2 Christmas stockings are filled.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread