Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-19-2018, 08:02 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen (View Post)
That's good.

Is it predicted to continue raining for a while? Any slowing down?
It's supposed to rain off and on for the next few days.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 06-19-2018, 08:05 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
It's supposed to rain off and on for the next few days.
Hopefully the “off” has long enough moments to prevent serious flooding.
Old 06-19-2018, 08:17 AM
Master Fan

So I called the hospital today to see when the doctor will be available tomorrow for an appointment. It turned out that she does not work tomorrow but they told me that she is until 3:30 PM today.

So naturally I prepared as fast as possible and was in the hospital around 1:20 PM. I waited until 2:00 PM and asked twice on the desk if they are sure that she is until 3:30 PM because her door is locked. After the second time they called and told me that she had already left. I also called her and she was until 12:30 today.

Ugh those idiots only made me go all the way (the hospital is near work) for nothing.
I went for a bit in the office and then left. I will go on Thursday, but why did they have to make me go all the way there for nothing?
Old 06-19-2018, 08:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
So I called the hospital today to see when the doctor will be available tomorrow for an appointment. It turned out that she does not work tomorrow but they told me that she is until 3:30 PM today.

So naturally I prepared as fast as possible and was in the hospital around 1:20 PM. I waited until 2:00 PM and asked twice on the desk if they are sure that she is until 3:30 PM because her door is locked. After the second time they called and told me that she had already left. I also called her and she was until 12:30 today.

Ugh those idiots only made me go all the way (the hospital is near work) for nothing.
I went for a bit in the office and then left. I will go on Thursday, but why did they have to make me go all the way there for nothing?
That sucks! Ignorant of them not to make sure she was there!

So you will go to both the appointment and work on Thursday?
Old 06-19-2018, 08:48 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
That sucks! Ignorant of them not to make sure she was there!

So you will go to both the appointment and work on Thursday?
Exactly! I definitely was pissed.

Yes, I will go to work on Thursday and then on the afternoon I will go to see the doctor.
Old 06-19-2018, 09:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Exactly! I definitely was pissed.

Yes, I will go to work on Thursday and then on the afternoon I will go to see the doctor.
That’s just ridiculous. You wasted a trip there but at least you went to work so you don’t have to go in tomorrow.
Old 06-19-2018, 09:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
The 80s

Quote:
It's cool (for here) and rainy right now. The current temperature is 74° F with 97% humidity.
The weather here has been odd. We were getting June/July temps in May and now we are April/May temps and weather in June. I don't remember having to put a light jacket on this much in June!

Relive or discover the most magical decade. The 80s. www.fanforum.com/f129/
Old 06-19-2018, 09:10 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
That’s just ridiculous. You wasted a trip there but at least you went to work so you don’t have to go in tomorrow.
Yeah . At least this.
Old 06-19-2018, 09:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrybgb (View Post)
The weather here has been odd. We were getting June/July temps in May and now we are April/May temps and weather in June. I don't remember having to put a light jacket on this much in June!
I envy you, Twin!
Old 06-20-2018, 01:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I crashed last night. I was planning on watching The 100 shortly after it finished up (so around 9 PM CT, even if I watched a tiny bit while waiting for the DVR to full record, couldn't help it lol) but I fell asleep around 9. That's the earliest I've fallen sleep in a long time. Woke up at 3 to Buddy asking me to take him out because he didn't go out since 7 (I usually let him out around 10/11).

I know I'm bragging about getting a little under 6 hours of straight sleep but it's a miracle for me.

Last edited by jediwands; 06-20-2018 at 01:33 AM
Old 06-20-2018, 04:09 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I crashed last night. I was planning on watching The 100 shortly after it finished up (so around 9 PM CT, even if I watched a tiny bit while waiting for the DVR to full record, couldn't help it lol) but I fell asleep around 9. That's the earliest I've fallen sleep in a long time. Woke up at 3 to Buddy asking me to take him out because he didn't go out since 7 (I usually let him out around 10/11).

I know I'm bragging about getting a little under 6 hours of straight sleep but it's a miracle for me.
This is so cool! Glad you managed to get more sleep last night. Does not happen often, but it's good when it does.

I sort of crashed last night too. I took nap between 8:30 PM and 11:30 PM. Then I went to bed around 1:00 AM and slept until 6:40 when I had to take my antibiotics and then back in the bed from 7:30 AM till 11:00 AM. I definitely slept a lot.
Old 06-20-2018, 06:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
This is so cool! Glad you managed to get more sleep last night. Does not happen often, but it's good when it does.

I sort of crashed last night too. I took nap between 8:30 PM and 11:30 PM. Then I went to bed around 1:00 AM and slept until 6:40 when I had to take my antibiotics and then back in the bed from 7:30 AM till 11:00 AM. I definitely slept a lot.
You did! That’s great. You obviously needed the sleep. How are you feeling, sinus-wise?
Old 06-20-2018, 07:06 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
You did! That’s great. You obviously needed the sleep. How are you feeling, sinus-wise?
I have no pain and I can breathe . I do wake up sometimes feeling congested though and when I try to blow my nose, it still hurts. The congestion feel vanishes withing 10 minutes after I have woken up though.

I think I am now back to my regular headache and it is no longer sinus headache. Btw the headache I last had was because of the frontal sinuses that goes a bit behind the eyes. This is why I had so me much tension on the back of my head.

How do you feel with your sinuses?
Old 06-20-2018, 07:08 AM
Administrator

I got up at 4:30 AM and I couldn't go back to sleep, so I did my workout early. If we can't walk Goldie tonight due to the rain I'll do another workout and hopefully go to bed early. I'm really getting into the groove with my workouts now and I feel great!

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 06-20-2018, 07:13 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I got up at 4:30 AM and I couldn't go back to sleep, so I did my workout early. If we can't walk Goldie tonight due to the rain I'll do another workout and hopefully go to bed early. I'm really getting into the groove with my workouts now and I feel great!
Congrats Jerry! This is so awesome!