Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2018, 09:08 PM
  #1
Master Fan

 
secretk's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 19,596
County High Cafeteria #122: Who cares about title when we are in Top 7?

__________________
I am an ancient soul in a modern body, with a futuristic state of mind.
secretk is offline  
Old 03-01-2018, 09:08 PM
  #2
Master Fan

 
secretk's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 19,596
Last page of previous thread
__________________
I am an ancient soul in a modern body, with a futuristic state of mind.
secretk is offline  
Old 03-01-2018, 09:11 PM
  #3
Master Fan

 
secretk's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 19,596
As usual guys you know the drill. Feel free to suggest better title .
__________________
I am an ancient soul in a modern body, with a futuristic state of mind.
secretk is offline  
Old 03-01-2018, 09:29 PM
  #4
Fan Forum Star

 
Wilpen's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 110,236
Thanks for the new one! Love the title!

I’m still up, lol. I basically haven’t slept since late Tuesday. I have no idea how I’ve gone this long without sleep, lol.
Wilpen is offline  
Old 03-01-2018, 09:31 PM
  #5
Master Fan

 
secretk's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 19,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
Thanks for the new one! Love the title!
No problem!

Quote:
I’m still up, lol. I basically haven’t slept since late Tuesday. I have no idea how I’ve gone this long without sleep, lol.
. I wonder why this happens. Is there something that bothers you? For example your dad's surgery. Could this be a reason?
__________________
I am an ancient soul in a modern body, with a futuristic state of mind.
secretk is offline  
Old 03-02-2018, 02:54 AM
  #6
Fan Forum Star

 
Wilpen's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 110,236
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
No problem!



. I wonder why this happens. Is there something that bothers you? For example your dad's surgery. Could this be a reason?
Some of it could be worry. In this case my GI is really bad right now. Pelvic Floor and just overall very sensitive. That is what caused me to not be able to sleep initially and probably my mind caused the rest. I finally crashed around 11, up now to feed Buddy so at least i slept some.

How is work going?
Wilpen is offline  
Old 03-02-2018, 04:19 AM
  #7
Master Fan

 
secretk's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 19,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
Some of it could be worry. In this case my GI is really bad right now. Pelvic Floor and just overall very sensitive. That is what caused me to not be able to sleep initially and probably my mind caused the rest. I finally crashed around 11, up now to feed Buddy so at least i slept some.

How is work going?
Glad that you managed to fall asleep!

Work is doing good. I had some discussions, lengthy discussion with the Bulgarian CTO because he wants to arrange meeting between me, M, K, the ex boss, the jerk and the architect to basically tell each other face to face how we feel. I told him that it's OK as long as he accepts that it will be a confrontation.

I have a meeting in 40 minutes with a co-worker from Hanover to discuss the project I am preparing roadmap for.

And I am working on agenda for the workshop. So busy . Most probably I will do some stuff during the weekend.
__________________
I am an ancient soul in a modern body, with a futuristic state of mind.
secretk is offline  
Old 03-02-2018, 05:33 AM
  #8
Elite Fan

 
everwoodfan52's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 46,851
Thanks for the new thread, Koni!
everwoodfan52 is offline  
Old 03-02-2018, 06:11 AM
  #9
Master Fan

 
secretk's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 19,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
Thanks for the new thread, Koni!
You are welcome! What are your plans for the weekend?
__________________
I am an ancient soul in a modern body, with a futuristic state of mind.
secretk is offline  
Old 03-02-2018, 06:51 AM
  #10
Fan Forum Star

 
Wilpen's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 110,236
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
Glad that you managed to fall asleep!

Work is doing good. I had some discussions, lengthy discussion with the Bulgarian CTO because he wants to arrange meeting between me, M, K, the ex boss, the jerk and the architect to basically tell each other face to face how we feel. I told him that it's OK as long as he accepts that it will be a confrontation.

I have a meeting in 40 minutes with a co-worker from Hanover to discuss the project I am preparing roadmap for.

And I am working on agenda for the workshop. So busy . Most probably I will do some stuff during the weekend.
Definitely busy!

Oh man, that meeting will be very interesting. LOL When will you guys all meet?
Wilpen is offline  
Old 03-02-2018, 07:05 AM
  #11
Master Fan

 
secretk's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 19,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
Definitely busy!
At least I am motivated knowing that soon I will get rid of some annoying people .

Quote:
Oh man, that meeting will be very interesting. LOL When will you guys all meet?
We have not decided on the time. Most probably in the next 2/3 weeks. It depends on when we travel as well.
__________________
I am an ancient soul in a modern body, with a futuristic state of mind.
secretk is offline  
Old 03-02-2018, 07:19 AM
  #12
Fan Forum Star

 
Wilpen's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 110,236
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
At least I am motivated knowing that soon I will get rid of some annoying people .
Has to feel good.

Quote:
We have not decided on the time. Most probably in the next 2/3 weeks. It depends on when we travel as well.
Have you seen ex-boss, jerk or HR today? They have to be so pissed! You have to be feeling all kinds of good knowing you won this battle.

Seriously, they caused people to leave and they probably love being bullies. You didn’t leave. You fought them and you won. That has to feel good!
Wilpen is offline  
Old 03-02-2018, 07:30 AM
  #13
Master Fan

 
secretk's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 19,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
Has to feel good.
It does. I am of course cautious as like we said it's huge responsibility, but I also feel inspired to show that things could be done better and in another way.

Quote:
Have you seen ex-boss, jerk or HR today? They have to be so pissed! You have to be feeling all kinds of good knowing you won this battle.
The HR is in vacation until the end of next week. I see the jerk and ex-boss every day as we are in the same office area. I do not look into their faces to know if they are pissed or not and I do not care.

Quote:
Seriously, they caused people to leave and they probably love being bullies. You didn’t leave. You fought them and you won. That has to feel good!
Well I did tell you that I play to win when you asked me on the option of me leaving. This is what I meant .
__________________
I am an ancient soul in a modern body, with a futuristic state of mind.
secretk is offline  
Old 03-02-2018, 07:33 AM
  #14
Administrator
 
Jerry D's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 1999
Posts: 93,214
I think that you'll do fine as a team leader Koni.
__________________
The energy, the faith, the devotion which we bring to this endeavor will light our country and all who serve it - and the glow from that fire can truly light the world. - John F. Kennedy

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Jerry D is offline  
Old 03-02-2018, 07:54 AM
  #15
Fan Forum Star

 
Wilpen's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 110,236
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
It does. I am of course cautious as like we said it's huge responsibility, but I also feel inspired to show that things could be done better and in another way.



The HR is in vacation until the end of next week. I see the jerk and ex-boss every day as we are in the same office area. I do not look into their faces to know if they are pissed or not and I do not care.



Well I did tell you that I play to win when you asked me on the option of me leaving. This is what I meant .


You’ll do just fine.

I am sure they are extremely pissed. They should look in the mirror but they won’t.
Wilpen is offline  
Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Bookmarks


Forum Affiliates
Emily VanCamp France, Emily VamCamp Web
Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:22 PM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2018.

Copyright © 1998-2018, Fan Forum.


TEST