Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2018, 12:28 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
I get it. It's your path, it is inside of you. I know you have enough strength and intelligence to get what you want too. If the situation does take them down so they don't do this to anyone else, it's a win/win.
Yep . I don't have that much to lose. I either stay there or leave. I just want first to try to show what they have done so that they won't continue doing it .

How is your weekend?
Old 02-04-2018, 03:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
Oh yes, we gave her some of our steak! She loved it!
Awe, I am sure she did! Cute!
Old 02-04-2018, 03:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
Yep . I don't have that much to lose. I either stay there or leave. I just want first to try to show what they have done so that they won't continue doing it .

How is your weekend?
Makes sense. I know you are going to be successful. I also know should you leave your are college educated in a thriving field. You have many options/choices.

Weekend has been okay. Weekends go by way too quickly!

Today is the Super Bowl. My sister is having us over. I might go over there for the first half. Feeding Buddy right now but can hardly keep my eyes open so I'm going to crash shortly or that is the plan, lol.

What are you up to today? Movie with friends?
Old 02-04-2018, 03:40 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Makes sense. I know you are going to be successful. I also know should you leave your are college educated in a thriving field. You have many options/choices.
Exactly! I will see tomorrow how they will handle it. I think that there are two options for them:

1. They decide to badmouth me. However they will need to also turn other people against me because otherwise they will be alone. So they will manipulate people from the team including M and his friend.
2. They will want to come to peace with me to avoid discussions between other people and the manager.

I wish them luck .
Quote:
Weekend has been okay. Weekends go by way too quickly!
True that .
Quote:
Today is the Super Bowl. My sister is having us over. I might go over there for the first half. Feeding Buddy right now but can hardly keep my eyes open so I'm going to crash shortly or that is the plan, lol.
I hope that you get to sleep more!

Quote:
What are you up to today? Movie with friends?
Yeah, pretty much .
Old 02-04-2018, 07:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Exactly! I will see tomorrow how they will handle it. I think that there are two options for them:

1. They decide to badmouth me. However they will need to also turn other people against me because otherwise they will be alone. So they will manipulate people from the team including M and his friend.
2. They will want to come to peace with me to avoid discussions between other people and the manager.

I wish them luck .

True that .

I hope that you get to sleep more!

Yeah, pretty much .
Tomorrow will tell the story as far as how things will go until the other meeting takes place. I do hope peace can happen before the meeting.
Old 02-04-2018, 09:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Super Bowl today, though I don't watch sports. But I hope those who do will enjoy it!

The weekend is almost over. That flew by! Not ready for it to be Monday tomorrow... I took a test yesterday and a test today and finishing up my paper for one of my graduate classes. Need coffee now! Ha.
Old 02-04-2018, 11:39 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Tomorrow will tell the story as far as how things will go until the other meeting takes place. I do hope peace can happen before the meeting.
Yeah we will see. We might need to employ long term plan. Apparently the ex boss is still communicating with my friend so she knows stuff about the HR too. She hates the HR so she is totally down in getting the HR down.

She thinks that the HR is manipulating both the idiot and my boss. Just in different way. She manipulates my boss by using his fear. And she manipulates the idiot by telling him that he is the best making him feel superior to everyone else.

Her theory might be right.
Old 02-04-2018, 11:40 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasing the sun (View Post)
Super Bowl today, though I don't watch sports. But I hope those who do will enjoy it!

The weekend is almost over. That flew by! Not ready for it to be Monday tomorrow... I took a test yesterday and a test today and finishing up my paper for one of my graduate classes. Need coffee now! Ha.
Wow busy weekend for you! If you watch the Superbowl which team will your root for?

The questions to all of you actually guys. What are your plans for the Superbowl and which team are you rooting for?
Old 02-04-2018, 12:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:

Haha. I love coffee. What are you getting your graduate degree in?
Old 02-04-2018, 12:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Regarding Super Bowl... my sister is having us over.

Considering I’m bummed the Minnesota Vikings aren’t in the Super Bowl (since the game is here in Minneapolis) I’m kind of distant as far as caring about who wins. I’m not a fan of either team but will have to pull for the Patriots. Tom Brady’s family is from Minnesota and he spent many summers here so it’s a cool story.

Quote:
Yeah we will see. We might need to employ long term plan. Apparently the ex boss is still communicating with my friend so she knows stuff about the HR too. She hates the HR so she is totally down in getting the HR down.

She thinks that the HR is manipulating both the idiot and my boss. Just in different way. She manipulates my boss by using his fear. And she manipulates the idiot by telling him that he is the best making him feel superior to everyone else.

Her theory might be right.
That’s precisely what I intuitively picked up and stated as much up thread. I said HR is the leader of the trio. She is the big bad. She’s manipulating them separately but calls the shots as a unit... cleverly, without them even realizing it. She comes across as a whole to everyone as innocent but it’s all an act. She’s smarter than she appears.
Old 02-04-2018, 12:23 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Regarding Super Bowl... my sister is having us over.
Would your nieces be with you or they will be with friends?
Quote:
Considering I’m bummed the Minnesota Vikings aren’t in the Super Bowl (since the game is here in Minneapolis) I’m kind of distant as far as caring about who wins. I’m not a fan of either team but will have to pull for the Patriots. Tom Brady’s family is from Minnesota and he spent many summers here so it’s a cool story.
Hm I thought that you don't like the Patriots. I guess I remember it wrong. What was the team that you, Jerry and Betty hate?

Quote:
That’s precisely what I intuitively picked up and stated as much up thread. I said HR is the leader of the trio. She is the big bad. She’s manipulating them separately but calls the shots as a unit... cleverly, without them even realizing it. She comes across as a whole to everyone as innocent but it’s all an act. She’s smarter than she appears.
She is definitely the smartest out of the three of them . Now we will have to see how smart .
Old 02-04-2018, 12:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't know enough about any sport teams to root for anyone. Sorry. lol

I am getting my graduate degree in Special Education, with a focus on High Incidence Disabilities.
Old 02-04-2018, 02:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I don't know enough about any sport teams to root for anyone. Sorry. lol

I am getting my graduate degree in Special Education, with a focus on High Incidence Disabilities.
Oh that's right! You mentioned Special Education. How wonderful. What a terrific field. How much do you have left before you graduate?
Old 02-04-2018, 02:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Would your nieces be with you or they will be with friends?
Sara is going to a Super Bowl party. Anna is working at the moment and I think she'll be home after work unless she makes plans at the last minute.

Quote:
Hm I thought that you don't like the Patriots. I guess I remember it wrong. What was the team that you, Jerry and Betty hate?
I don't love the Patriots but I definitely don't like the Eagles. Minnesota played Philly two weeks ago to go to the Super Bowl and the Philly fans were nasty to say the least. Worst fans in the NFL by far. I'm not sure which football team we all jointly hate?

Quote:
She is definitely the smartest out of the three of them . Now we will have to see how smart .
Yeah.
Old 02-04-2018, 06:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Michelle - I just have 3 classes left before graduation! I am taking two online classes now while working full-time. I will take my last class in the summer and will walk at graduation towards the end of summer.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread