Old 01-27-2018, 11:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

I relate to the title!
Old 01-27-2018, 11:15 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
I don't see my dad remotely staying in the situation that M is. He'd never sort of work under someone (you) as an adjustment because he dislikes the other leads. My dad would never go there. He'd either find a way like you to have them see him as a leader or he'd move on with his large educational background and work somewhere else.
I can't comment on how M sees things. I know how I can see it, but I can't say how we sees it and like we said we don't know what type he is. If I were in his position I would have taken what I am giving him now, but again that's who I am.

In the end of the day it does not matter how I see things. It matters how he sees them and well until he does work for me I am OK. We could never know why he does what he is doing .

I do understand that you disagree with his actions and that's OK. I am more like in the middle because what he does works for me and does not go against my agenda so it's all OK .
Old 01-27-2018, 11:16 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Does he realize the jerk and HR are playing him in a way?
I can't say . Maybe he does and because he can't do anything against them, he tries to establish control with others in the team.
Old 01-27-2018, 11:16 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedrum (View Post)
I relate to the title!
Glad that you relate to the title . I always suck at coming up with titles so that's all I could think about .
Old 01-27-2018, 11:17 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Exactly. Do you ever see yourself with a sensor?
No. They would drive me insane and I would drive them insane back . What about you?
Old 01-27-2018, 11:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedrum (View Post)
I relate to the title!
Haha, awesome. Coffee fans unite!
Old 01-27-2018, 11:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
I can't comment on how M sees things. I know how I can see it, but I can't say how we sees it and like we said we don't know what type he is. If I were in his position I would have taken what I am giving him now, but again that's who I am.

In the end of the day it does not matter how I see things. It matters how he sees them and well until he does work for me I am OK. We could never know why he does what he is doing .

I do understand that you disagree with his actions and that's OK. I am more like in the middle because what he does works for me and does not go against my agenda so it's all OK .
I don't really disagree for him personally because obviously he went there because it was best for him. I just can't relate. I also know my dad would never go there. Is it possible M is a different personality type other than ENTJ? You were already questioning this before too.
Old 01-27-2018, 11:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I can't say . Maybe he does and because he can't do anything against them, he tries to establish control with others in the team.
That's possible.
Old 01-27-2018, 11:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
No. They would drive me insane and I would drive them insane back . What about you?
I'm not totally sure. I think it would depend on the type.
Old 01-27-2018, 11:29 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I don't really disagree for him personally because obviously he went there because it was best for him. I just can't relate. I also know my dad would never go there. Is it possible M is a different personality type other than ENTJ? You were already questioning this before too.
We will never know what his type is . And in the grand scheme of things it does not matter. What matters is me having a team to do what the management wants to do with the project .
Old 01-27-2018, 11:31 AM
Administrator

It's funny, I never developed a taste for coffee because my parents didn't drink it. I like tea or hot chocolate. Teresa loves coffee though so I bought her a Keurig Brewer years ago. She uses it every day. I also bought her a little filter that she can use her own coffee in the Keurig Brewer because the K-Cups can get expensive. I use the Keurig Brewer sometimes to make tea or hot chocolate.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 01-27-2018, 11:32 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I'm not totally sure. I think it would depend on the type.
Type would matter for sure, but I am so in my head that I could annoy every practical being out there and Sensors are practical.

I do have a former co-worker who is ISFJ and we get along for sort of friends type thing, but at points we do annoy each other. She tends to be really dramatic. It's weird. She does not show her emotions outwardly, but she talks about them so much and always sees things in so bad light that I have to control my urge to be bluntly honest with her.

She would also find any abstract conversation as boring and I love those. So no. I don't think that I want this for a relationship.
Old 01-27-2018, 11:35 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
It's funny, I never developed a taste for coffee because my parents didn't drink it. I like tea or hot chocolate. Teresa loves coffee though so I bought her a Keurig Brewer years ago. She uses it every day. I also bought her a little filter that she can use her own coffee in the Keurig Brewer because the K-Cups can get expensive. I use the Keurig Brewer sometimes to make tea or hot chocolate.
My parents love coffee and drink a lot of plain black coffee. I did not start drinking anything coffee related until my adulthood (read the last 5/6 years). I can't drink black coffee. I need milk to mask the coffee taste. I go either for Latte or Capuchino.

So nice of you to buy Teresa Keurig Brewer.

Unfortunately I can't drink Tea. I used to like Tea, but I get nauseous just by smelling it.
Old 01-27-2018, 11:45 AM
Administrator

Quote:
So nice of you to buy Teresa Keurig Brewer.
Teresa used to have a Mr. Coffee brewer, but she would have to make a whole pot of coffee and it would go to waste because she would be the only one who would drink it, so when I heard about the Keurig Brewers I thought it would be perfect for her.

Quote:
Unfortunately I can't drink Tea. I used to like Tea, but I get nauseous just by smelling it.
Oh that's to bad. I don't drink hot beverages all that much. My favorite drink is Iced Tea.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 01-27-2018, 11:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
I love both coffee and tea. I love hot chocolate but I don't think my GI tract would be able to handle it perfectly now, lol.

What are you up to today?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread