Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2018, 10:43 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
My dad just took the test...

ENTJ.

I knew he'd be that, lol. I just knew it. I've said before we have to work hard to get along but it can be done.
And you said that you dislike ENTJs . I told you that ENTJs have two sides and it's a matter of which side you see . Based on what you have told me I am not surprised that he is ENTJ. It does fit him .
Old 01-27-2018, 10:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
I have to admit that sometimes I take pure enjoyment in playing my cards intelligently to screw them over. I admit I enjoy that . It's part of the fun. I also use them as a sort of negative example. Like what I should not do if I am in such position.

For the others I do understand your position, but I am also glad that they decide to stay for me because this makes my job easier . Otherwise it would be really difficult to have efficient performance and that is important for me.
LOL I hear you. It makes sense.

Quote:
Well this is what the HR is supposed to do, but obviously she is not good HR . She should be involved in hiring, firing and serious conflicts. Nothing else. However if she gets involved in conflicts, it should be meaningful and she obviously has no idea on how to handle those cases .
So rank the power between the three within their dyanmic... boss, jerk, HR?
Old 01-27-2018, 10:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
And you said that you dislike ENTJs . I told you that ENTJs have two sides and it's a matter of which side you see . Based on what you have told me I am not surprised that he is ENTJ. It does fit him .
I didn't really say dislike since I didn't think I knew any of them.

I certainly don't go along with Freud though... I'd never find someone with his traits romantically.

It fits him like a glove, actually.

I knew he wasn't a sensor and I knew he was extroverted. I felt this was what he probably was.
Old 01-27-2018, 10:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

It certainly explains my dad's pure brilliance. ENTJs have to be extremely intelligent based on their traits and how they get things done as leaders. I've seen him on the phone during work calls. I've even commented on how blunt and intellectual he sounds and to put some emotion into it... he looks at me like I'm crazy... he knows he's respectful but being to the point is the best way since it gets things done and he doesn't waste his or anyone else's time.
Old 01-27-2018, 10:51 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
LOL I hear you. It makes sense.
I was just reading about the way INTJ bosses people around and there was a comment saying that INTJ does not boss around. We just move you to the direction we want and you don't even realize because we have never shared our plan. That's exactly what I am doing at work . It applies to the jerk, the boss and the other people that I keep in my team despite the jerk. I really do move them into the right direction that fits into my plan that no one knows about.

Quote:
So rank the power between the three within their dyanmic... boss, jerk, HR?
I would say that the HR and the jerk are equal and the boss has like almost 0 power . You think that M is disrespectful but he does nothing compared to other people.

We had an administrator that told my boss in front of everyone in the team that he should have done something that he did not and that the previous boss used to do this so he should be able to do it too. He outwardly shows his disrespect towards him in front of everyone in the team. He has no issues with us and treats us awesome. He is the guy that installed Windows 10 on my laptop and he did not ask for anything. He however dislikes my boss and the jerk so much that he dismisses them in front of everyone in the team. And my boss does not react at all. That for me is 0 power. Like 0. I would have reacted for sure if I were in his place.

The HR is good with manipulation and her tricks are good for a lot of people. I mean obviously it does not work on me, but it works for O for example. The jerk is typical alpha male with his I am the boss attitude. It does not work on me obviously, but it does on O for example.
Old 01-27-2018, 10:53 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
And you said that you dislike ENTJs
What I basically meant was IF sarcasm and passive aggressive behavior was a trait, no thank you. My dad wouldn't go the route of not telling the boss about vacation knowing it would stir up trouble. My dad would never in a million years waste time on drama. He'd do what was right just to move along. Then again, my dad would never put up with the trio either. He'd end up finding a way for them to see him as the leader (like you have) or he'd go work somewhere else.

Last edited by jediwands; 01-27-2018 at 10:59 AM
Old 01-27-2018, 10:55 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
It certainly explains my dad's pure brilliance. ENTJs have to be extremely intelligent based on their traits and how they get things done as leaders. I've seen him on the phone during work calls. I've even commented on how blunt and intellectual he sounds and to put some emotion into it... he looks at me like I'm crazy... he knows he's respectful but being to the point is the best way since it gets things done and he doesn't waste his or anyone else's time.
ENTJs are indeed really smart and this is what I like about them. They are so smart and I enjoy talking to smart people .

Quote:
I didn't really say dislike since I didn't think I knew any of them.

I certainly don't go along with Freud though... I'd never find someone with his traits romantically.
Because now you think in the sense of getting on with your dad and that's like incest. Imagine it in the sense of finding someone who can lead the social interaction and help you with this. Someone who is smart enough to talk to you for hours for all sort of interesting topics. Someone who can balance you when you feel bad. Someone you can trust to take the lead in an emotional situation where you are consumed by everyone else's emotions.

That's not to say that you need ENTJ. I do think that you need what I described above though and if you find someone that can provide this for you, it would be awesome .
Old 01-27-2018, 10:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I was just reading about the way INTJ bosses people around and there was a comment saying that INTJ does not boss around. We just move you to the direction we want and you don't even realize because we have never shared our plan. That's exactly what I am doing at work . It applies to the jerk, the boss and the other people that I keep in my team despite the jerk. I really do move them into the right direction that fits into my plan that no one knows about.

I would say that the HR and the jerk are equal and the boss has like almost 0 power . You think that M is disrespectful but he does nothing compared to other people.

We had an administrator that told my boss in front of everyone in the team that he should have done something that he did not and that the previous boss used to do this so he should be able to do it too. He outwardly shows his disrespect towards him in front of everyone in the team. He has no issues with us and treats us awesome. He is the guy that installed Windows 10 on my laptop and he did not ask for anything. He however dislikes my boss and the jerk so much that he dismisses them in front of everyone in the team. And my boss does not react at all. That for me is 0 power. Like 0. I would have reacted for sure if I were in his place.

The HR is good with manipulation and her tricks are good for a lot of people. I mean obviously it does not work on me, but it works for O for example. The jerk is typical alpha male with his I am the boss attitude. It does not work on me obviously, but it does on O for example.
Makes sense. Does the boss know he has 0 power?

Too bad the administrator cannot get rid of all three.
Old 01-27-2018, 10:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
ENTJs are indeed really smart and this is what I like about them. They are so smart and I enjoy talking to smart people .

Because now you think in the sense of getting on with your dad and that's like incest. Imagine it in the sense of finding someone who can lead the social interaction and help you with this. Someone who is smart enough to talk to you for hours for all sort of interesting topics. Someone who can balance you when you feel bad. Someone you can trust to take the lead in an emotional situation where you are consumed by everyone else's emotions.

That's not to say that you need ENTJ. I do think that you need what I described above though and if you find someone that can provide this for you, it would be awesome .
I just mean in general, I don't think I could be romantically involved with an ENTJ... emotions are really hard to see from them. They hide them. I would love the independence I'd get but I think I'd need someone a little warmer outwardly. My dad can go there but he has to try. Like he'll go there with Anna and Sara even if you can tell he's making an effort to demonstrate affection, lol.
Old 01-27-2018, 11:01 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
What I basically meant was IF sarcasm and passive aggressive behavior was a trait, no thank you. My dad wouldn't go the route of not telling the boss about vacation knowing it would stir up trouble. My dad would never in a million years waste time on drama. He'd do what was right just to move along. Then again, my dad would never put up with the trio either. He'd end up finding a way for them to see him as the leader (like you have) or he'd go work someone else.
Yes it depends on the person . The thing is that what INFJ treats as drama is nothing for ENTJ. They ignore a lot of stuff and if they are interested in drama it's because it is useful for their end goal. I am similar in this.

I do not care about drama, but if there is drama that I could use to my advantage I will register it in my mind as a fact. Then I would just continue on with my life and if I happen in situation where I can use what I know I will.

However that for me is not drama. Drama is someone telling me about their emotions all the time. Drama is someone seeing conspiracies all the time. Drama is someone being emotional at work. Drama is someone seeing things so tense that they find the minimal thing as a huge problem.
Old 01-27-2018, 11:03 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Makes sense. Does the boss know he has 0 power?

Too bad the administrator cannot get rid of all three.
I think that my boss does know this hence his actions lately. He realizes that he has 0 power. He is annoyed at this which is why he makes such snide comments. He is the one causing the drama because he can't get over his feelings of being 0 in the grand scheme of things.
Old 01-27-2018, 11:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Yes it depends on the person . The thing is that what INFJ treats as drama is nothing for ENTJ. They ignore a lot of stuff and if they are interested in drama it's because it is useful for their end goal. I am similar in this.

I do not care about drama, but if there is drama that I could use to my advantage I will register it in my mind as a fact. Then I would just continue on with my life and if I happen in situation where I can use what I know I will.

However that for me is not drama. Drama is someone telling me about their emotions all the time. Drama is someone seeing conspiracies all the time. Drama is someone being emotional at work. Drama is someone seeing things so tense that they find the minimal thing as a huge problem.
I don't see my dad remotely staying in the situation that M is. He'd never sort of work under someone (you) as an adjustment because he dislikes the other leads. My dad would never go there. He'd either find a way like you to have them see him as a leader or he'd move on with his large educational background and work somewhere else.
Old 01-27-2018, 11:05 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I think that my boss does know this hence his actions lately. He realizes that he has 0 power. He is annoyed at this which is why he makes such snide comments. He is the one causing the drama because he can't get over his feelings of being 0 in the grand scheme of things.
Does he realize the jerk and HR are playing him in a way?
Old 01-27-2018, 11:05 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I just mean in general, I don't think I could be romantically involved with an ENTJ... emotions are really hard to see from them. They hide them. I would love the independence I'd get but I think I'd need someone a little warmer outwardly. My dad can go there but he has to try. Like he'll go there with Anna and Sara even if you can tell he's making an effort to demonstrate affection, lol.
That is true . I think that you can have a friend or someone close to you in your life for example your dad, but you need someone more expressive. Someone that could fill your emotional needs.

Yes, with NT types you see how they need to concentrate big time to show emotion and to be warm . That's true. I know that this is my weakness too.

This is why like you I need another NT type. I am totally OK with NF friends, but relationship is different.

However no one knows what could happen in the future. This is all just speculation.
Old 01-27-2018, 11:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
That is true . I think that you can have a friend or someone close to you in your life for example your dad, but you need someone more expressive. Someone that could fill your emotional needs.

Yes, with NT types you see how they need to concentrate big time to show emotion and to be warm . That's true. I know that this is my weakness too.

This is why like you I need another NT type. I am totally OK with NF friends, but relationship is different.

However no one knows what could happen in the future. This is all just speculation.
Exactly. Do you ever see yourself with a sensor?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread