Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2018, 02:20 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
I wouldn't mind teaching if it's the right course to teach. So I don't want to teach to teach, I would teach if I can teach the right course.
What kind of courses are you interested in?
Old 01-18-2018, 02:29 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I bet he'll reveal the reason for the change in behavior soon.
Yes, we will see .

Quote:
In the past I had Google Chat constantly on. Eventually, I couldn't stand it, especially since most of the time it was for talking to the ex-French witch. The second I could breathe when she was finally out of my life I've never used Google Chat since then. Other methods are better, just straight up text message. Betty and I text message from time to time. We are never lingering when we talk. It's fun how we'll randomly say something to each other here and there, share a picture. But since we're mature and on the same level, we would never overwhelm the other with constant messages daily. It's from time to time with short exchanges. I use text with family too. Google Chat, AIM, all that stuff is a thing of the past for me.
Well I actually do not communicate with people. If we exclude the people I talk to at work, I skype with my best friend, I talk on the phone with my mom and from time to time (rarely) I might see other friends from college if they initiate contact . So I am like hermit and I do not communicate with people almost . This might explain why I do not text . I have no one to text to .

Well except my best friend but he knows that I do not have skype on my phone so if I don't answer him he will call me.
Old 01-18-2018, 02:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
Hi everyone. I've come down with a virus so I won't be on much today.
Ah get better soon Jerry!
Old 01-18-2018, 02:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
Hi everyone. I've come down with a virus so I won't be on much today.
Feel better. I hope you don't have to go in tomorrow? Take the longer weekend and get better!
Old 01-18-2018, 02:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
What kind of courses are you interested in?
Anything with Abnormal Psychology. My favorite area. I rather not do a development or cognitive functioning course. There are a couple of abnormal psych courses to pick from. I just have to see if the day/time will work.
Old 01-18-2018, 03:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Yes, we will see .

Well I actually do not communicate with people. If we exclude the people I talk to at work, I skype with my best friend, I talk on the phone with my mom and from time to time (rarely) I might see other friends from college if they initiate contact . So I am like hermit and I do not communicate with people almost . This might explain why I do not text . I have no one to text to .

Well except my best friend but he knows that I do not have skype on my phone so if I don't answer him he will call me.
LOL Got it.

Kris and I text daily because it's easier. She has a lot of independent time at work but she's also in front of many people as well so I wouldn't call her (unless it was an emergency) and texting is better for our work situations. She will call me on her way home quite often. But we do text back and forth throughout the day sometimes. Sometimes there's 1-3 hours in between texts so it's not ongoing. Maybe not every day but a few times a week. We just talk, I can't explain it. We have that type of sibling relationship. My dad and I email if we need to speak to each other. Cleveland friends will text or call. Work will call.
Old 01-18-2018, 09:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
LOL Got it.

Kris and I text daily because it's easier. She has a lot of independent time at work but she's also in front of many people as well so I wouldn't call her (unless it was an emergency) and texting is better for our work situations.
True . My mother knows to never bother me at work unless it's really urgent. I text enough at work with all kinds of people from different countries .

Quote:
She will call me on her way home quite often. But we do text back and forth throughout the day sometimes. Sometimes there's 1-3 hours in between texts so it's not ongoing. Maybe not every day but a few times a week. We just talk, I can't explain it. We have that type of sibling relationship. My dad and I email if we need to speak to each other. Cleveland friends will text or call. Work will call.
That's cool! You have great support system and people around you that you consider really close!
Old 01-18-2018, 09:48 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Anything with Abnormal Psychology. My favorite area. I rather not do a development or cognitive functioning course. There are a couple of abnormal psych courses to pick from. I just have to see if the day/time will work.
Keep me posted on what you decide to do!
Old 01-19-2018, 03:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
True . My mother knows to never bother me at work unless it's really urgent. I text enough at work with all kinds of people from different countries .

That's cool! You have great support system and people around you that you consider really close!
LOL Exactly.

Today is my sister's birthday. Birthdays don't mean much still for us though given my mom. She said as much this morning when I wished her a Happy Birthday.
Old 01-19-2018, 03:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Keep me posted on what you decide to do!
Will do!
Old 01-19-2018, 03:53 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
LOL Exactly.

Today is my sister's birthday. Birthdays don't mean much still for us though given my mom. She said as much this morning when I wished her a Happy Birthday.
All the best for her! I get what you mean . Do you have some plans with her for today?
Old 01-19-2018, 03:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
All the best for her! I get what you mean . Do you have some plans with her for today?
Not really. She has a super busy weekend. Sara has an indoor soccer tournament about 45 minutes away. She has two games tomorrow and two on Sunday. Tonight, I am not sure what everyone is doing, we might get a cake possibly but I'm not sure yet. Since Anna got sick on our birthday we never went out to eat. My dad's birthday is on the 31st. I'm thinking we'll bundle all four of our birthdays and go somewhere nice out to eat in the next week or so.
Old 01-19-2018, 04:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Australian Open Tennis

I'm presently watching the night match live in Australia.

There's a Frenchman named Tsonga playing an Aussie, N. Kyrgios. I specifically remember the French witch raving about Tsonga and how he was a cute "teddy bear" and she loved him. Well, that "Teddy Bear" is not so cuddly in this match. He's found a way to complain and get pissed over the crowd pulling for their own Aussie player (how dare they! /sarcasm) and has decided to get into a heated argument with a fan. Fun times. I hope he loses.
Old 01-19-2018, 04:09 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Not really. She has a super busy weekend. Sara has an indoor soccer tournament about 45 minutes away. She has two games tomorrow and two on Sunday. Tonight, I am not sure what everyone is doing, we might get a cake possibly but I'm not sure yet. Since Anna got sick on our birthday we never went out to eat. My dad's birthday is on the 31st. I'm thinking we'll bundle all four of our birthdays and go somewhere nice out to eat in the next week or so.
Grouping the celebrations for all 4 birthdays sounds good . How is Anna now btw? I remember you said that she usually bounces back fast enough.
Old 01-19-2018, 09:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Aussie won!

Quote:
Grouping the celebrations for all 4 birthdays sounds good . How is Anna now btw? I remember you said that she usually bounces back fast enough.
Anna had mild congestion on the 7th. She had a 102.5 temperature on the 8th. On the 9th early morning the fever was gone for good, lol. She actually could have gone to school on the 9th. She was in perfect health on the 10th. So she bounced back very quickly. The other good news is none of us got what she had either.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread