Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-21-2017, 08:20 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
Wow. That is a little more information than necessary.
Exactly! Then she proceeded to tell us how she slept with a hockey player who had nice a$$. And that was even more personal information than I needed.
Old 12-21-2017, 08:32 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
Exactly! Then she proceeded to tell us how she slept with a hockey player who had nice a$$. And that was even more personal information than I needed.
LOL Incredible. Does she come across as immature?
Old 12-21-2017, 08:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
My cousin was similarly in a 7-8 years relationship and she cheated the guy more than once. He proposed and she declined. 2 months later she was married to another guy and now they have two kids. So this does fit into what you are saying. Indeed they have to be 100 % sure about the relationship to be faithful.
Yep.

What are your Moon and Rising Signs? I'm sure you've told me before but I can't remember!
Old 12-21-2017, 08:36 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
LOL Incredible. Does she come across as immature?
If you ask me yes she is. She however thinks that she is quite mature and she even judges other people and call them immature at work. That for me is mind blowing. This is the woman that participated in a love triangle at work, gets drunk enough around co-workers to share personal stories. I call this anything but mature and then to think that she has right to judge others.

Incredible. She tried to tell M that he is immature too. Well actually she told him that, but he did not react to it for some reason. It's not like he sees as an authority either. His only comment was if she is that good psychologist she would know how pissed he was.
Old 12-21-2017, 08:37 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yep.

What are your Moon and Rising Signs? I'm sure you've told me before but I can't remember!
I am Libra Rising which should be another reason for me to be Extrovert . And I have Pisces Moon which apparently is strong enough because it attributes to Introversion.
Old 12-21-2017, 09:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I am Libra Rising which should be another reason for me to be Extrovert . And I have Pisces Moon which apparently is strong enough because it attributes to Introversion.
Definitely. That Pisces plays a large role. Definitely true about the Introversion with that Pisces aspect.

For me, the Libra Moon should also play a part in possible Extroversion, even the Aquarius Rising (although Aquarius can go either way and actually be both whenever they feel like it lol) but the Capricorn Sun is just so strong it cancels out the Air in those two other major signs when it comes to Extroversion.

Your Pisces Moon answers a lot about you actually... Pisces are very Intuitive. Not only that, I bet that's where you get your tendency for depression too since Pisces have a tendency to get depressed. The Pisces also affects your Leo Sun too.

It also answers why we get along so great too! Capricorn and Pisces is very, very compatible... one of the best in the Zodiac actually. I bet your Pisces is very strong. Have you found that to be true as well?

Last edited by jediwands; 12-21-2017 at 09:42 AM
Old 12-21-2017, 09:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
If you ask me yes she is. She however thinks that she is quite mature and she even judges other people and call them immature at work. That for me is mind blowing. This is the woman that participated in a love triangle at work, gets drunk enough around co-workers to share personal stories. I call this anything but mature and then to think that she has right to judge others.

Incredible. She tried to tell M that he is immature too. Well actually she told him that, but he did not react to it for some reason. It's not like he sees as an authority either. His only comment was if she is that good psychologist she would know how pissed he was.
She sounds like a handful. She is representing HR! All the more, she should be separating work from personal life and lead by example. HR is where you go when you have issues in general. She sounds like she's the one that needs the help! Wow.
Old 12-21-2017, 09:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

I have no idea what my full horoscope is.
Old 12-21-2017, 09:50 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Definitely. That Pisces plays a large role. Definitely true about the Introversion with that Pisces aspect.
Yeah .

Quote:
For me, the Libra Moon should also play a part in possible Extroversion, even the Aquarius Rising (although Aquarius can go either way and actually be both whenever they feel like it lol) but the Capricorn Sun is just so strong it cancels out the Air in those two other major signs when it comes to Extroversion.
You are definitely not Extrovert . So for sure Capricorn cancels this out.

Quote:
Your Pisces Moon answers a lot about you actually... Pisces are very Intuitive. Not only that, I bet that's where you get your tendency for depression too since Pisces have a tendency to get depressed. The Pisces also affects your Leo Sun too.
Yes. I have a lot of aspects that attribute to Intuition actually, but Moon Pisces is one of them. And yes my Moon could attribute to depression for sure .

How and why do you think that the Pisces Moon could affect my Leo Sun?

Quote:
It also answers why we get along so great too! Capricorn and Pisces is very, very compatible... one of the best in the Zodiac actually. I bet your Pisces is very strong. Have you found that to be true as well?
I did not know that Capricorn and Pisces are that compatible! I do not know that many Capricorns. One is the jerk and I obviously do not like him. The other one is the wife of my uncle and I have other reasons to not like her that has nothing to do with her sign. And the third person is you and we obviously get along great.
Old 12-21-2017, 09:51 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
She sounds like a handful. She is representing HR! All the more, she should be separating work from personal life and lead by example. HR is where you go when you have issues in general. She sounds like she's the one that needs the help! Wow.
Well yeah this is what I feel and think about her . I do not think that she is worthy of HR. Luckily I do not need to work with her often.
Old 12-21-2017, 12:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
I have no idea what my full horoscope is.
If you know approximately the time that you were born you can get your full horoscope right here:

Free Astrology Birth Chart Report
Old 12-21-2017, 12:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Yeah .

You are definitely not Extrovert . So for sure Capricorn cancels this out.

Yes. I have a lot of aspects that attribute to Intuition actually, but Moon Pisces is one of them. And yes my Moon could attribute to depression for sure .

How and why do you think that the Pisces Moon could affect my Leo Sun?

I did not know that Capricorn and Pisces are that compatible! I do not know that many Capricorns. One is the jerk and I obviously do not like him. The other one is the wife of my uncle and I have other reasons to not like her that has nothing to do with her sign. And the third person is you and we obviously get along great.
Definitely compatible. Capricorn gets along with all the Water signs actually, especially Scorpio and Pisces.

Here's a general description, it's more for romance but mentions friendship too: https://www.ask-oracle.com/sign-comp...ricorn-pisces/

This even talks about how the Leo Sun and Pisces Moon together can cause some depression:

https://www.allaboutleo.co/leo-sun-pisces-moon

I just believe the Pisces Moon will drown out some of the Leo arrogance and constant need for attention. You don't have either characteristic and I think the Pisces is the reason for this.
Old 12-21-2017, 12:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Well yeah this is what I feel and think about her . I do not think that she is worthy of HR. Luckily I do not need to work with her often.
How long has she worked in HR? Between your boss, the jerk and this HR idiot, I can't believe you have put up with them for this long. See, this is another example of you not being a typical Leo Sun. A typical Leo Sun would NEVER have the patience to put up with all three like that. It just wouldn't happen. There would be major issues with eventually the Leo Sun saying adios. You have much more patience, strength and conviction.
Old 12-21-2017, 01:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Definitely compatible. Capricorn gets along with all the Water signs actually, especially Scorpio and Pisces.

Here's a general description, it's more for romance but mentions friendship too: https://www.ask-oracle.com/sign-comp...ricorn-pisces/
Interesting. Yes now this explains why the two of us get along . A close friend of mine is actually Pisces.

Quote:
This even talks about how the Leo Sun and Pisces Moon together can cause some depression:

https://www.allaboutleo.co/leo-sun-pisces-moon
It can . For sure. For me the weird thing is that the Pisces Moon tones down the Leo Sun, but other aspects tone down the Pisces Moon. While I do have great Intuition, I do not posses the Empathy this article talks about. I do not know how to console people naturally. If I witness emotional outburst I just freeze. I have no idea what to do. This is why I always say that I am a case where the Sun does not define me.

People do like me, but they like my acted persona, not my true identity. I actually can act quite well and this is most probably something I got from the Leo Sun, but I could be good actress and lie to people. I just do not want to do it because it drains my energy. Still considering my overall life I would say that 95 % of the time spent with people I am acting and hiding my real true identity.

Quote:
I just believe the Pisces Moon will drown out some of the Leo arrogance and constant need for attention. You don't have either characteristic and I think the Pisces is the reason for this.
For sure . It seems that in my case the Moon is strong enough to have huge impact on my Sun.
Old 12-21-2017, 01:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
How long has she worked in HR? Between your boss, the jerk and this HR idiot, I can't believe you have put up with them for this long. See, this is another example of you not being a typical Leo Sun. A typical Leo Sun would NEVER have the patience to put up with all three like that. It just wouldn't happen. There would be major issues with eventually the Leo Sun saying adios. You have much more patience, strength and conviction.
I think that she started in the company 1 year before me or something like that. She has been HR before I started in the company. The jerk interviewed me. My boss is a guy that started in our team 4/5 months after me. So we could say that I have been working with those people for 9 years already.

I think that I had my huge depression period (due to the Pisces Moon like we talked) when I was 21 years old and I kind of hit rock bottom back then. This experience changed me and it made me grow up fast. However my personality changed as well. I can't explain it.

I know that even now I can get depressed, but I know that it will never be that deep and even if it goes there I know that I would just fight back and it would get better.

I know that there is no perfect work place and there are no perfect people. Sure there are people at work that I do not like, but there are also ones that I like. I surround myself with people I like and I isolate the ones I dislike. I basically change my reality. This is the INTJ in me. If I dislike something, I change my perception about it. If this does not work, I tweak it in a way that works for me.