Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-20-2017, 03:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
Yes. And even if you have both then you might have internal conflict. I have sometimes issues like that because I have fair amount of both Earth and Fire. Sometimes I can't let go of things that I started and other times I let them go too fast.
Yep. I have a lot of Earth and Air with some Sage sprinkled in there. But the vast majority for me is Earth and Air. There lies another conflict since Earth and Air do not go perfectly either.

That said, I am very Earth sign. I don't even see Air traits at all with me yet I have Libra Moon and Aquarius Rising with the Capricorn Sun. I am pretty Earth sign centric. I remember an astrologist on the tarot forum I used to frequent even said I am not only textbook Capricorn Sun but textbook Earth in general. She talked about how the Air and little Fire sort of cancelled each other out because the Earth elements are dominating in my chart. That is why I am super Earthy not just due to the most important sign, Sun in Capricorn.
Old 12-20-2017, 03:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
That she is .

Yes .

I am in vacation until 3rd January. However I have company laptop with me so I could work from home. Actually I left the office at 3 pm. Well by 5:30 pm I had already done two phone calls, I had discussed some stuff over chat with my boss and I had checked my emails numerous times and even planned the answers to them. I covered the answers once I arrived at my parents'.

However I mostly lead the team. They do the work. I just channel their energy properly and choose who to deal with what. Technically it should be a job of my boss but he is in vacation and unlike me he does not check work email during vacation. The jerk is at work but I don't count on him for such stuff .
That's awesome you have the company laptop! Nice!

LOL I wouldn't count on him either. Will you get paid extra for working from home on vacation?
Old 12-21-2017, 01:51 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
Yep. I have a lot of Earth and Air with some Sage sprinkled in there. But the vast majority for me is Earth and Air. There lies another conflict since Earth and Air do not go perfectly either.
Can you give examples of conflicts between Air and Earth?

Quote:
That said, I am very Earth sign. I don't even see Air traits at all with me yet I have Libra Moon and Aquarius Rising with the Capricorn Sun. I am pretty Earth sign centric. I remember an astrologist on the tarot forum I used to frequent even said I am not only textbook Capricorn Sun but textbook Earth in general. She talked about how the Air and little Fire sort of cancelled each other out because the Earth elements are dominating in my chart. That is why I am super Earthy not just due to the most important sign, Sun in Capricorn.
True . For the most part you are Earth person . There is no big deviation from your Capricorn Sun.

For me things cancel out sometimes, but other times they get in conflict. For example both Leo Sun and Libra Rising talk about Extrovert. Pisces Moon is about Introversion and Intuition. My Venus in Virgo does not help because this is the worst place for Venus. And Libra Rising is related to Venus. One thing I would say for sure that a lot of my astrology aspects point to Intuition. I have different types of Intuition mixed together.

For example during meeting I could start talking because I want to say something and then I regret talking because I got tired and my energy was drained.
Old 12-21-2017, 01:54 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
That's awesome you have the company laptop! Nice!
Only if it was not 17 inch . We will see how much I will need it . Today I slept till late and I just woke up 20 minutes ago (around 10:30). I already assisted a co-worker in the chat though.

Quote:
LOL I wouldn't count on him either. Will you get paid extra for working from home on vacation?
Still not clear if I will get compensated for this or not. The German project manager wants me to be compensated. The Bulgarian CTO has to take over this and talk to the HR about this.
Old 12-21-2017, 04:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Can you give examples of conflicts between Air and Earth?

True . For the most part you are Earth person . There is no big deviation from your Capricorn Sun.

For me things cancel out sometimes, but other times they get in conflict. For example both Leo Sun and Libra Rising talk about Extrovert. Pisces Moon is about Introversion and Intuition. My Venus in Virgo does not help because this is the worst place for Venus. And Libra Rising is related to Venus. One thing I would say for sure that a lot of my astrology aspects point to Intuition. I have different types of Intuition mixed together.

For example during meeting I could start talking because I want to say something and then I regret talking because I got tired and my energy was drained.
Makes sense.

I just mean in general Earth and Air don't go together... Earth and Water are the better match just like Air and Fire go together much better.

Earth and Air are not compatible at all unless the Earth sign has a Venus, Moon, or Mars in Gemini, or Aquarius. Venus in Libra, or Mars in Libra Or Venus, Moon, or Mars in any Fire sign.

For me... I do have Libra Moon and Venus Aquarius, not to mention Aquarius Rising. So I do have some compatibility there.

However, basically the rest consists of a little Sage, a ton of Earth and Water too.

As a rule, I do not really "get" Aquarius people... that ex friend was an Aquarius... it could have been the rest of her chart but I found her too off the wall... two of my exes in high school were Aquarius Suns too. So obviously due to the strong Air in certain components in my chart, I am attracted to Air Signs... but overall in the long run, it's just not a compatible match... we are like oil and water. I start sensing their lack of stability, not grounded enough, and many are extroverted as well and it's just too much for me to handle. So I think there's an initial attraction for me but then it eventually all goes to hell, lol.
Old 12-21-2017, 04:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Only if it was not 17 inch . We will see how much I will need it . Today I slept till late and I just woke up 20 minutes ago (around 10:30). I already assisted a co-worker in the chat though.

Still not clear if I will get compensated for this or not. The German project manager wants me to be compensated. The Bulgarian CTO has to take over this and talk to the HR about this.
Great that you slept in! My sister uses a work computer/lap top all the time and it's smaller like that too. Hopefully you will get compensated... oh no that HR woman, LOL. Is she fair at least and would lean towards compensation even if she's an idiot?
Old 12-21-2017, 05:02 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Makes sense.

I just mean in general Earth and Air don't go together... Earth and Water are the better match just like Air and Fire go together much better.
I see.

Quote:
Earth and Air are not compatible at all unless the Earth sign has a Venus, Moon, or Mars in Gemini, or Aquarius. Venus in Libra, or Mars in Libra Or Venus, Moon, or Mars in any Fire sign.

For me... I do have Libra Moon and Venus Aquarius, not to mention Aquarius Rising. So I do have some compatibility there.
Ah I see.

Quote:
However, basically the rest consists of a little Sage, a ton of Earth and Water too.
Yeah you are mostly Earth sign .

Quote:
As a rule, I do not really "get" Aquarius people... that ex friend was an Aquarius... it could have been the rest of her chart but I found her too off the wall... two of my exes in high school were Aquarius Suns too. So obviously due to the strong Air in certain components in my chart, I am attracted to Air Signs... but overall in the long run, it's just not a compatible match... we are like oil and water. I start sensing their lack of stability, not grounded enough, and many are extroverted as well and it's just too much for me to handle. So I think there's an initial attraction for me but then it eventually all goes to hell, lol.
I have a cousin who is Aquarius and I could never get along with her. Well technically I do not get along with most of the signs and people, but in most cases it's because they do not like me . In this case it was the other way around - I would not be able to get along with her. We speak completely different languages.
Old 12-21-2017, 05:04 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Great that you slept in! My sister uses a work computer/lap top all the time and it's smaller like that too. Hopefully you will get compensated... oh no that HR woman, LOL. Is she fair at least and would lean towards compensation even if she's an idiot?
To be honest I do not like her so I try to not deal with her at work. Meaning I avoid her as much as possible and I do not look for her for dealing with work matters. So I can't say if she can be objective or not. I think that she can't, but I can't give you enough examples to support this theory.
Old 12-21-2017, 07:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I see.

Ah I see.

Yeah you are mostly Earth sign .

I have a cousin who is Aquarius and I could never get along with her. Well technically I do not get along with most of the signs and people, but in most cases it's because they do not like me . In this case it was the other way around - I would not be able to get along with her. We speak completely different languages.
Yes, at the end of the day, I am very Earthy. That Sun in Capricorn really does guide me.

Aquarius is a complex sign too... depending on when you are born in the Aquarius time period you can be introverted or extroverted, for example. It's about half and half. Some Aquarians are less dreamy and a bit more grounded, some are so off the wall you can't really reach them unless YOU are off the wall too. Aquarius and Leo are opposite signs... another complex situation... sometimes it's a match made in heaven, sometimes it's an awful match. So the "rules" are not really down the line with this mixture either since it can go either way.
Old 12-21-2017, 07:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
To be honest I do not like her so I try to not deal with her at work. Meaning I avoid her as much as possible and I do not look for her for dealing with work matters. So I can't say if she can be objective or not. I think that she can't, but I can't give you enough examples to support this theory.
How old is she?
Old 12-21-2017, 07:26 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yes, at the end of the day, I am very Earthy. That Sun in Capricorn really does guide me.
Definitely .

Quote:
Aquarius is a complex sign too... depending on when you are born in the Aquarius time period you can be introverted or extroverted, for example. It's about half and half. Some Aquarians are less dreamy and a bit more grounded, some are so off the wall you can't really reach them unless YOU are off the wall too. Aquarius and Leo are opposite signs... another complex situation... sometimes it's a match made in heaven, sometimes it's an awful match. So the "rules" are not really down the line with this mixture either since it can go either way.
She is Extroverted for sure. However she also used to be promiscuous and that is not something I relate to. In our case I could be considered a bit dreamy as I like the abstract world and she is more in the concrete world. In other words I can't spend an hour discussing boyfriends, kids and all that. I find it boring. I could spend an hour discussing issues like global warming, rare diseases etc.
Old 12-21-2017, 07:27 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
How old is she?
I think that she is around 40, but I can't tell you how old is she exactly because I try to not interact with her . Once she got drunk and decides to share with me about her open marriage with her then husband and how when he is away both are allowed to have sex with other people. I found it TMI .
Old 12-21-2017, 07:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Definitely .

She is Extroverted for sure. However she also used to be promiscuous and that is not something I relate to. In our case I could be considered a bit dreamy as I like the abstract world and she is more in the concrete world. In other words I can't spend an hour discussing boyfriends, kids and all that. I find it boring. I could spend an hour discussing issues like global warming, rare diseases etc.
Makes sense.

Aquarius and being promiscuous, unfortunately, can be a common thing... it's due to the Aquarius hating the thought of being strapped down. They loathe that confined feeling. If they find the right person romantically, they are typically not going to cheat or look elsewhere but the match has to be near perfect or else they will have the tendency to look elsewhere or at least, find a reason to get away and feel less confined. I know a male Aquarius who has been with his GF for 10 years and he still refuses to marry her. They actually have a good relationship too. He still won't marry her and she's been waiting for three years. They are exclusive but when you talk about this he gets nervous even if he's fine being exclusive. He still cannot take the next step yet and he knows they have a good relationship so that says something.
Old 12-21-2017, 07:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I think that she is around 40, but I can't tell you how old is she exactly because I try to not interact with her . Once she got drunk and decides to share with me about her open marriage with her then husband and how when he is away both are allowed to have sex with other people. I found it TMI .
Wow. That is a little more information than necessary.
Old 12-21-2017, 08:19 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Makes sense.

Aquarius and being promiscuous, unfortunately, can be a common thing... it's due to the Aquarius hating the thought of being strapped down. They loathe that confined feeling. If they find the right person romantically, they are typically not going to cheat or look elsewhere but the match has to be near perfect or else they will have the tendency to look elsewhere or at least, find a reason to get away and feel less confined. I know a male Aquarius who has been with his GF for 10 years and he still refuses to marry her. They actually have a good relationship too. He still won't marry her and she's been waiting for three years. They are exclusive but when you talk about this he gets nervous even if he's fine being exclusive. He still cannot take the next step yet and he knows they have a good relationship so that says something.
My cousin was similarly in a 7-8 years relationship and she cheated the guy more than once. He proposed and she declined. 2 months later she was married to another guy and now they have two kids. So this does fit into what you are saying. Indeed they have to be 100 % sure about the relationship to be faithful.