Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-03-2017, 09:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

I have no time for *******s. I am sorry you are being treated that way. I operate in a very Scorpio way: I either tell you to kick rocks nicely or rudely if you don’t get the point.
Old 12-03-2017, 10:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
It is a ton! Like I said, I could have slept more too. My eyes felt really heavy when I woke up. I know I could have closed my eyes and would have been right back to sleep.
Glad that you slept more!

Quote:
Good that you are getting more rest, but obviously you are very tired due to being sick, along with the stress release. Do you feel a little better overall though? Good that you are eating more. Do you think the stomach pain was due to lack of eating? My nausea has been acting up off and on for weeks now. When I get bloated, the nausea follows. If I can make the bloating go away, the nausea lifts. I wonder if it's the diet changes, maybe stress related too. Oh well. I envy people who never even have to think about their GI tract because it runs smoothly all the time. Man I wish we had that going on.
I do think that my stomach pain was because I was not eating enough . My stomach is sensitive and could react quite easily on stuff like that.

As a whole however this past month I have been eating less. I am just not that hungry for some reason. I have moments like that. I believe that it's nothing physical. It's more on spiritual level. I have moments where I eat more than I should and moments where I could just not eat at all.
Old 12-03-2017, 10:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Exactly. You have to choose wisely but the good news is with your education, you do have options and the ability to look around.
Yes, I want to have the time to choose wisely and consider my options . Plus my mother plans to leave her job this month and I want to make sure that my parents are stable enough before making decisions for myself.

Quote:
I wonder if the stress/issues at work caused you to get sick in thinking about it. Of course it is this time of the year but the work stuff/review couldn't have helped your immune system.
Most probably it contributed . Saturday I also saw sore on my upper lip. So yeah it's a combination of stress and some virus that weakened my immune system.

Quote:
That's wonderful!
But then again slowly but steadily I do at work what I did in high school. I control people with my knowledge. It sounds horrible, but I can't help it . If people want to use my knowledge, they have to treat me with respect.

Quote:
What was his name again? If you tell me his name I can confirm that we are talking about the same person, lol.
It starts with M . At least this is who I thought you were asking about.
Old 12-03-2017, 10:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
What is SSD?
Jerry already answered you . He pretty much explained why it's useful. Jerry I am glad that you are content with your new computer!

I have SSD at work and I am happy with it. I know that I will have SSD at home, I just have not decided if it will be in the laptop I will buy or it will be separate.

Quote:
Awesome about the bonus!
Yep . It's good amount too. Like almost 40 % of my salary. Also my salary will get raised next year. Either with January's salary or February. We will see how much. Given how much they are afraid that I might leave , I expect good increase. If they manage to do the same as last year, I will be really happy.

Jerry glad that you feel that your MBTI type fits you. Based on your type I could assume that you have really good memory and that you remember a lot from your past. I am INTJ so we have one letter difference which means that we have the same second and third function. So just based on that I could imagine some processes in you when it comes to processing information and making decisions.

Michelle and I have the same first and last function which is why I could imagine our Intuition works and how we process information from the things around us.
Old 12-04-2017, 05:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
I think she would get very similar results. We're a lot alike.
That’s great. No wonder you two are a match made in Heaven.
Old 12-04-2017, 05:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
Glad that you slept more!

I do think that my stomach pain was because I was not eating enough . My stomach is sensitive and could react quite easily on stuff like that.

As a whole however this past month I have been eating less. I am just not that hungry for some reason. I have moments like that. I believe that it's nothing physical. It's more on spiritual level. I have moments where I eat more than I should and moments where I could just not eat at all.
Definitely could be Spiritually motivated. It probably balances out too. I’ve never understood why people stick to precise eating schedules thinking it’s the end of the workd if you miss a meal. Your body is intelligent. It tells you what it needs.
Old 12-04-2017, 05:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Yes, I want to have the time to choose wisely and consider my options . Plus my mother plans to leave her job this month and I want to make sure that my parents are stable enough before making decisions for myself.
Good thinking.

Quote:
Most probably it contributed . Saturday I also saw sore on my upper lip. So yeah it's a combination of stress and some virus that weakened my immune system.
Definitely sounds like it.

Quote:
But then again slowly but steadily I do at work what I did in high school. I control people with my knowledge. It sounds horrible, but I can't help it . If people want to use my knowledge, they have to treat me with respect.
No it definitely makes sense for you.

Quote:

It starts with M . At least this is who I thought you were asking about.
Yep, that’s right.
Old 12-04-2017, 05:20 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Jerry already answered you . He pretty much explained why it's useful. Jerry I am glad that you are content with your new computer!

I have SSD at work and I am happy with it. I know that I will have SSD at home, I just have not decided if it will be in the laptop I will buy or it will be separate.

Yep . It's good amount too. Like almost 40 % of my salary. Also my salary will get raised next year. Either with January's salary or February. We will see how much. Given how much they are afraid that I might leave , I expect good increase. If they manage to do the same as last year, I will be really happy.

Jerry glad that you feel that your MBTI type fits you. Based on your type I could assume that you have really good memory and that you remember a lot from your past. I am INTJ so we have one letter difference which means that we have the same second and third function. So just based on that I could imagine some processes in you when it comes to processing information and making decisions.

Michelle and I have the same first and last function which is why I could imagine our Intuition works and how we process information from the things around us.
That’s a great amount for your bonus! Hope your salary raise is a good one as well!
Old 12-04-2017, 05:50 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Definitely could be Spiritually motivated. It probably balances out too. I’ve never understood why people stick to precise eating schedules thinking it’s the end of the workd if you miss a meal. Your body is intelligent. It tells you what it needs.
Exactly! I never force myself to eat if I am not hungry. If my body is not hungry I don't eat. I do take pills though because otherwise I might have issues.
Old 12-04-2017, 05:54 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Good thinking.
I am not the type of person to make rash decisions and I would not make them because of some jerk . It's not who I am.

Quote:
Definitely sounds like it.
At least now my voice is a bit better.

Quote:
No it definitely makes sense for you.
It fits in with who I am .

Quote:
Yep, that’s right.
OK.
Old 12-04-2017, 05:56 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
That’s a great amount for your bonus! Hope your salary raise is a good one as well!
Thanks! I hope so too. So I definitely managed to assign the task smoothly to someone . I however assigned to a person that does not get along with my favorite so I already warned him that I do not want issues . My favorite reacted normal so I am still happy with my decision to keep him and isolate him from the jerk.

In other news I just had one of the most frustrating meeting ever. I hate when I participate in meetings with lots of people where everyone is frustrated. I feel their emotions and in the end I am frustrated and pissed. And this is how I feel now.
Old 12-04-2017, 09:54 AM
Administrator

I wasn’t trying to step on your toes by answering Michelle’s question about SSD Koni. It’s just something that I knew the answer to thanks to you! I’m really happy with my new computer and it’s so much faster than my old computer and I really like the SSD, so your advice when I was in the process of buying my computer was very valuable.

We had a pipe break in our sink last night and water got all over the place. We got it all cleaned up but the plumber can’t come until Wednesday.

I watched the Carol Burnett 50th Anniversary Special last night and it was great and it brought back a lot of memories. Carol Burnett was a comedienne and entertainer who had her own show from 1967 to 1978, and she was great.

I hope that everyone is having a good day.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 12-04-2017, 10:03 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I wasn’t trying to step on your toes by answering Michelle’s question about SSD Koni. It’s just something that I knew the answer to thanks to you! I’m really happy with my new computer and it’s so much faster than my old computer and I really like the SSD, so your advice when I was in the process of buying my computer was very valuable.
No worries at all . I only wanted to say to Michelle that I saw her question, but you answered her beautifully so it does not make sense to answer again . I am glad that it works out for you. I am sorry if I sounded bad! It was not my intention.

Quote:
We had a pipe break in our sink last night and water got all over the place. We got it all cleaned up but the plumber can’t come until Wednesday.
Ugh that sucks Jerry ! What will you do without water? The usual way won't work until it gets fixed.

Quote:
I watched the Carol Burnett 50th Anniversary Special last night and it was great and it brought back a lot of memories. Carol Burnett was a comedienne and entertainer who had her own show from 1967 to 1978, and she was great.
Sounds interesting!

Quote:
I hope that everyone is having a good day.
I hope so too . For me work was so so. I had really frustrating meeting, but I also had two very successful meetings. I also deceived a co-worker . I wanted him to do something that my favorite does not want to do. However I had to play in different way so I told him that it's just the task for him and he will do great. Even my favorite commented that I was so playing that guy on his ego. Oh well.

I got what I wanted in the end and the guy is happy because I stroked his ego. And my favorite is happy because he is not forced to work on it. And I am happy because the task is important and someone has to work on it. The rest are small details.
Old 12-04-2017, 10:49 AM
Administrator

Quote:
No worries at all . I only wanted to say to Michelle that I saw her question, but you answered her beautifully so it does not make sense to answer again . I am glad that it works out for you. I am sorry if I sounded bad! It was not my intention.
No, what you said didn't sound bad at all.

Quote:
Ugh that sucks Jerry ! What will you do without water? The usual way won't work until it gets fixed.
We still have water, but we can't use one side of the kitchen sink, the side by the garbage disposal. We'll just have to be careful until Wednesday. Maybe we'll eat out.

Quote:
Sounds interesting!
It was a really good show.

Quote:
I hope so too . For me work was so so. I had really frustrating meeting, but I also had two very successful meetings. I also deceived a co-worker . I wanted him to do something that my favorite does not want to do. However I had to play in different way so I told him that it's just the task for him and he will do great. Even my favorite commented that I was so playing that guy on his ego. Oh well.

I got what I wanted in the end and the guy is happy because I stroked his ego. And my favorite is happy because he is not forced to work on it. And I am happy because the task is important and someone has to work on it. The rest are small details.
Good for you! I'm glad that it all worked out.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 12-04-2017, 11:14 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
No, what you said didn't sound bad at all.
Btw I remember you also bought laptop for Teresa. Do you remember what did you buy?

Quote:
We still have water, but we can't use one side of the kitchen sink, the side by the garbage disposal. We'll just have to be careful until Wednesday. Maybe we'll eat out.
Ah I see. So it's only about the sink. I mean you have no issues in the bathroom?

Quote:
Good for you! I'm glad that it all worked out.
Me too . My favorite was like "Don't try this with me, it would not work". I told him that I would not and in reality I would not to be honest. Then he was telling me how he told something to our boss and I was like "Don't try this with me because it won't work" and he was like "I won't". Indeed if he tells me such thing, it would not work for him in the long run .He also offered on himself to deal with a co-worker that I don't want to deal with. He makes annoying sexual comments that I do not like. Overall the working relationship is working out good so far. We will see in the future .