Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-03-2017, 11:31 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
I slept great. I slept a ton, like 7 hours total and would have slept longer if I didn't have to go somewhere. It's like the power of suggestion and awareness has caused this, lol.
Awesome. 7 hours is indeed a lot for you!

Quote:
How do you feel?
So so. I have been sleepy the whole day and I slept half of it anyway and I am still sleepy. I managed to eat a bit more today, but at some point I got stomach pain. Now it's OK.
Old 12-03-2017, 11:37 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
LOL Yes, the ego part makes sense. But I see why you handle it a certain way based on your make up. I don't have the ego part really. To be honest, in both of those failed relationships of the past if I had an ego I would have verbally bashed those two horrible human beings. Three, if we're including that idiot from this very board that messed with me. But you know what? If they are that miserable and horrible on their own, that is my justice. I didn't need to go there. However, some people don't agree and would go with having to get their say in there. Sometimes it bothers me but most of the time I also know the Universe takes care of people like that. They don't get away with treating people in a bad way. Somehow it will come back to them.

Either way, I admire how you handle this situation because you are succeeding and it's great!
I understand you. Even for me it's in the middle. I spend more time thinking going there than actually going there indeed. I know that if I decide to leave my German boss will know the real reason. That much I am sure that I will do. Other than that I don't know.

I still think about this other option. I was just sick this week and could not think about this. In any case however I will still try my options there and if I do find something interesting for me I will leave, but I won't to take my time and find something better you know. I don't want to just go to another place that is the same.

Quote:
Interesting.

Do you know that one dude who left? You know who I'm talking about... him and his stupid friends... he left for another job... did he interact with your boss and the jerk and did that play a part in why he left? I know you mentioned that he wanted to get a better position or something. He was unsatisfied with his current standing.
I think I know who you are talking about. No, he had not interacted with my boss. He was close with my former boss (the one with the affair). The jerk had nothing to do with his leaving. As for his friends. Most of them are in the mobile team, but for now they don't cause me issues at work. The opposite actually. We have better working relationship than say with the jerk.
Old 12-03-2017, 11:39 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I asked on OT2 about what you were thinking as far as getting a new laptop... any ideas of the brand, the type you want?
I have no idea about the brand. About the type. I still wonder if I want regular hard drive or SSD. I just wonder what would be the best option for me. Have regular laptop and include additionally SSD or just buy laptop with SSD. I have to think about this and check the prices.

Luckily I got really great Christmas bonus at work. The bonus could actually cover for quite good laptop.
Old 12-03-2017, 11:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
Awesome. 7 hours is indeed a lot for you!

So so. I have been sleepy the whole day and I slept half of it anyway and I am still sleepy. I managed to eat a bit more today, but at some point I got stomach pain. Now it's OK.
It is a ton! Like I said, I could have slept more too. My eyes felt really heavy when I woke up. I know I could have closed my eyes and would have been right back to sleep.

Good that you are getting more rest, but obviously you are very tired due to being sick, along with the stress release. Do you feel a little better overall though? Good that you are eating more. Do you think the stomach pain was due to lack of eating? My nausea has been acting up off and on for weeks now. When I get bloated, the nausea follows. If I can make the bloating go away, the nausea lifts. I wonder if it's the diet changes, maybe stress related too. Oh well. I envy people who never even have to think about their GI tract because it runs smoothly all the time. Man I wish we had that going on.
Old 12-03-2017, 11:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I understand you. Even for me it's in the middle. I spend more time thinking going there than actually going there indeed. I know that if I decide to leave my German boss will know the real reason. That much I am sure that I will do. Other than that I don't know.

I still think about this other option. I was just sick this week and could not think about this. In any case however I will still try my options there and if I do find something interesting for me I will leave, but I won't to take my time and find something better you know. I don't want to just go to another place that is the same.
Exactly. You have to choose wisely but the good news is with your education, you do have options and the ability to look around.

I wonder if the stress/issues at work caused you to get sick in thinking about it. Of course it is this time of the year but the work stuff/review couldn't have helped your immune system.

Quote:
I think I know who you are talking about. No, he had not interacted with my boss. He was close with my former boss (the one with the affair). The jerk had nothing to do with his leaving. As for his friends. Most of them are in the mobile team, but for now they don't cause me issues at work. The opposite actually. We have better working relationship than say with the jerk.
That's wonderful!

What was his name again? If you tell me his name I can confirm that we are talking about the same person, lol.
Old 12-03-2017, 11:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I have no idea about the brand. About the type. I still wonder if I want regular hard drive or SSD. I just wonder what would be the best option for me. Have regular laptop and include additionally SSD or just buy laptop with SSD. I have to think about this and check the prices.

Luckily I got really great Christmas bonus at work. The bonus could actually cover for quite good laptop.
What is SSD?

Awesome about the bonus!
Old 12-03-2017, 12:16 PM
Administrator

Solid State Drive. I have one, on Koni's recommendation, in my new computer, and I love it! Boot-up is almost instantaneous!

I wasn't feeling well yesterday so I didn't put up my outdoor Christmas lights, and today it's raining after not having rained for weeks! Go figure!

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 12-03-2017, 12:25 PM
Administrator

I took the Jung Test, and this is what I got:

Introverted - Sensing - Thinking - Judging (ISTJ)

I think that's very accurate.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 12-03-2017, 12:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
Solid State Drive. I have one, on Koni's recommendation, in my new computer, and I love it! Boot-up is almost instantaneous!

I wasn't feeling well yesterday so I didn't put up my outdoor Christmas lights, and today it's raining after not having rained for weeks! Go figure!
Thanks! Glad it worked for you! Oh yes, I remember the conversations you guys had about this now.

When will you put up the lights? Do you guys get a tree? Live or artificial one?
Old 12-03-2017, 12:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I took the Jung Test, and this is what I got:

Introverted - Sensing - Thinking - Judging (ISTJ)

I think that's very accurate.
I just reread what that one was and it's bang on for you, Jerry! I feel like I was reading about your life.

It is very accurate and I love when people take the test, usually agree, and discover more about their make up. There's a comfort in people realizing they are not really oddballs after all... it feels refreshing learning more about yourself.
Old 12-03-2017, 01:45 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Thanks! Glad it worked for you! Oh yes, I remember the conversations you guys had about this now.
Yes, Koni gave me some really good advice when I was looking to get a new computer.

Quote:
When will you put up the lights? Do you guys get a tree? Live or artificial one?
Probably tomorrow when I get home from work if it isn't raining. We have an artificial tree.

Old 12-03-2017, 01:46 PM
Administrator

Quote:
I just reread what that one was and it's bang on for you, Jerry! I feel like I was reading about your life.

It is very accurate and I love when people take the test, usually agree, and discover more about their make up. There's a comfort in people realizing they are not really oddballs after all... it feels refreshing learning more about yourself.
Yes, it had some good information. Thanks for the link!

Old 12-03-2017, 07:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Yes, Koni gave me some really good advice when I was looking to get a new computer.

Probably tomorrow when I get home from work if it isn't raining. We have an artificial tree.
Great!

Yes, we have an artificial tree too.
Old 12-03-2017, 07:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Yes, it had some good information. Thanks for the link!
I'm glad, and you're welcome.

What do you think Teresa would get if you had to guess?
Old 12-03-2017, 08:20 PM
Administrator

Quote:
I'm glad, and you're welcome.

What do you think Teresa would get if you had to guess?
I think she would get very similar results. We're a lot alike.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread