Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-05-2017, 09:35 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
Thanks! This sounds weird but there's other reasons I love hockey so much... the sound of the skates hitting the ice, seeing the ice spray around, the smell of the ice rink, just watching them skate. I find it all beautiful. Still, it would have been nice seeing an in person win.
You enjoy the game no matter if your team wins or not. However it's always a tad nicer if your team wins .
Quote:
That's great.

When did you write the email? How long ago?
I have to check. Maybe in 2013 or something like that. I will check my emails tomorrow and I will tell you.

Quote:
Wow so did she confide in you while it was going on? These two are not together right now? 39 and 25 is a big age difference but at least she was a grown adult.
She did confide in me because my Intuition sucks . I had picked up that something was going on and once I joked with her about this because I knew that he was treating her differently and I might have caught them in the act a little bit because I knew when they were both missing from work or things like that. We had lunch once only the two of us and she admitted it to me. It was maybe 1/2 months after they had decided to date. So I watched the whole thing unfold for me. He was with both in the same time. The HR knew, the other girl did not know. His daughter knew about both women. It was really bad story overall IMO.
Old 11-05-2017, 09:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
You enjoy the game no matter if your team wins or not. However it's always a tad nicer if your team wins .
Exactly.

Quote:
I have to check. Maybe in 2013 or something like that. I will check my emails tomorrow and I will tell you.
Got it. So a while ago but that email was so worth it, haha.

Quote:
She did confide in me because my Intuition sucks . I had picked up that something was going on and once I joked with her about this because I knew that he was treating her differently and I might have caught them in the act a little bit because I knew when they were both missing from work or things like that. We had lunch once only the two of us and she admitted it to me. It was maybe 1/2 months after they had decided to date. So I watched the whole thing unfold for me. He was with both in the same time. The HR knew, the other girl did not know. His daughter knew about both women. It was really bad story overall IMO.
The other woman was his wife or another girlfriend? Amazing how his daughter knew, wow. Sounds like a horrible story.
Old 11-05-2017, 09:57 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

Got it. So a while ago but that email was so worth it, haha.
I am the first in the team that was vocal about having problems with him in this way. A lot of people have had issues with him, but I am the first one that managed to put him in his place in front of everyone. This explains why he has issues with me. I questioned his integrity and authority in front of everyone. It might also explain why they fear me a bit. No one had dared to do that. They would talk to the HR or the boss, but they would not say this in front of the whole team. And I showed that I do not care who is there to listen.

Quote:
The other woman was his wife or another girlfriend? Amazing how his daughter knew, wow. Sounds like a horrible story.
Nah. He is divorced. The story is even worse. The HR had boyfriend who he had son with and they were in an open relationship. Or sort of. He traveled a lot so they had this understanding that if he is not in the country, they are free to be with other people. Do not ask how I know. When she drinks she likes to share personal details of her life that I do not care about .

My former boss was divorced when he realized that he likes this former co-worker. He actually asked the HR for advise on how to go for it and the HR as professional as she is did not stop him obviously . I am not sure who is to blame more for this story.

And yes the daughter knew about both.
Old 11-05-2017, 11:19 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Yum!!!!! Sounds so delicious! Glad dinner was a success! I am going to have to look into Omaha Steaks. I've heard great things about the company. How do you order it? Big orders or little orders every so often?
Here is a link to their website: https://www.omahasteaks.com/shop/. There are different deals and packages that they offer depending on what you want to get. I usually order Rib Eye and Filet Mignon steaks from them and I buy enough to last a few months, especially now that I have a separate freezer to store them.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 11-05-2017, 12:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I am the first in the team that was vocal about having problems with him in this way. A lot of people have had issues with him, but I am the first one that managed to put him in his place in front of everyone. This explains why he has issues with me. I questioned his integrity and authority in front of everyone. It might also explain why they fear me a bit. No one had dared to do that. They would talk to the HR or the boss, but they would not say this in front of the whole team. And I showed that I do not care who is there to listen.
I admire you so much for this. Did anyone that agreed with you but didn't speak up about it come to you and say that they agreed?

Quote:
Nah. He is divorced. The story is even worse. The HR had boyfriend who he had son with and they were in an open relationship. Or sort of. He traveled a lot so they had this understanding that if he is not in the country, they are free to be with other people. Do not ask how I know. When she drinks she likes to share personal details of her life that I do not care about .

My former boss was divorced when he realized that he likes this former co-worker. He actually asked the HR for advise on how to go for it and the HR as professional as she is did not stop him obviously . I am not sure who is to blame more for this story.

And yes the daughter knew about both.
Incredible stuff. So do you know who your former boss is with now? These people could create a hit daytime soap opera given the storylines/players involved.
Old 11-05-2017, 12:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
Here is a link to their website: https://www.omahasteaks.com/shop/. There are different deals and packages that they offer depending on what you want to get. I usually order Rib Eye and Filet Mignon steaks from them and I buy enough to last a few months, especially now that I have a separate freezer to store them.
Thanks, Jerry! I dislike shopping for meat. I don't know why but I just hate purchasing it. I feel like I have to wash my hands immediately after touching it at the store, I never know what to get until I'm there and it takes me forever to decide. Omaha Steaks really seems like a great way to go. I am going to look into it!
Old 11-05-2017, 12:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I admire you so much for this. Did anyone that agreed with you but didn't speak up about it come to you and say that they agreed?
Once I wrote the email two former co-workers (the girl mentioned below and a guy that left the company an year ago) replied back saying that they agree with me. Currently there is another co-worker in the company that shares my opinion. He is the one that left the team for another one so that he won't work with the jerk .

Quote:
Incredible stuff. So do you know who your former boss is with now? These people could create a hit daytime soap opera given the storylines/players involved.
I have not asked anyone and no one has given me information directly, but based on stories I believe that he is with the HR. Apparently when they get together outside of work (gatherings I avoid because of said jerk ) he is there with the HR so yeah I am betting that they have something.

And yes they could create soap opera with their stories. What sucks is that the girl is basically traumatized because of this. I mean mentally. You could tell that she still thinks about this 2 years later. I can't comment on the other two. I guess for them it's OK because they are together even though I believe that their relationship is not healthy at all but this is my opinion.
Old 11-05-2017, 12:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Once I wrote the email two former co-workers (the girl mentioned below and a guy that left the company an year ago) replied back saying that they agree with me. Currently there is another co-worker in the company that shares my opinion. He is the one that left the team for another one so that he won't work with the jerk .
Good for him! I can't believe your boss and HR don't do anything about him, considering him family or not. This is insane. Do they know the one guy left for another team because of him? Do they know you are not the only one who has issues with him?

Quote:
I have not asked anyone and no one has given me information directly, but based on stories I believe that he is with the HR. Apparently when they get together outside of work (gatherings I avoid because of said jerk ) he is there with the HR so yeah I am betting that they have something.

And yes they could create soap opera with their stories. What sucks is that the girl is basically traumatized because of this. I mean mentally. You could tell that she still thinks about this 2 years later. I can't comment on the other two. I guess for them it's OK because they are together even though I believe that their relationship is not healthy at all but this is my opinion.
That is really too bad. Do you think the girl truly loved him?
Old 11-05-2017, 09:58 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Good for him! I can't believe your boss and HR don't do anything about him, considering him family or not. This is insane. Do they know the one guy left for another team because of him? Do they know you are not the only one who has issues with him?
So I have sent the email in February 2014. Of course they know that why he left, but they don't want to admit to themselves. In their mind the CTO stole him because apparently he is some sort of object that could be stolen . Of course I told the HR that we all know why he decided to go to the other team - so that he does not need to work with this jerk. However they prefer to play it like this guy was too sensitive and this is why he decided to go in another team. It's just absurd.

Quote:
That is really too bad. Do you think the girl truly loved him?
I can't tell as she does not open up too much. In general she is the type of person to live in the past. She does focus and remembers lots of facts and details from her past and this does not help. The whole story was also quite intense. She had dreamt how he would offer her to date before this happened. I still believe that their souls had something in previous life and this did happen for a reason. Problem is she does not know the reason as she is not that spiritual herself.
Old 11-06-2017, 04:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
So I have sent the email in February 2014. Of course they know that why he left, but they don't want to admit to themselves. In their mind the CTO stole him because apparently he is some sort of object that could be stolen . Of course I told the HR that we all know why he decided to go to the other team - so that he does not need to work with this jerk. However they prefer to play it like this guy was too sensitive and this is why he decided to go in another team. It's just absurd.
A few years ago, then. The Email is golden, lol.

That is absolutely ridiculous. I cannot believe how much they stick up for this guy! What they don’t realize is they are not doing him any favors. There are excusing his behavior and actually promoting the behavior by not speaking up saying he is in the wrong. He believes he can walk on water and basically he can because none of the higher ups call him out.

Quote:
I can't tell as she does not open up too much. In general she is the type of person to live in the past. She does focus and remembers lots of facts and details from her past and this does not help. The whole story was also quite intense. She had dreamt how he would offer her to date before this happened. I still believe that their souls had something in previous life and this did happen for a reason. Problem is she does not know the reason as she is not that spiritual herself.
Wow. I think your theory is very probable and there is a spiritual element involved. Yes, if she understood this it might be easier for her.
Old 11-06-2017, 04:34 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
A few years ago, then. The Email is golden, lol.
Oh yeah I read it again this morning and I must say I am proud of my young self . The email was perfect .

Quote:
That is absolutely ridiculous. I cannot believe how much they stick up for this guy! What they don’t realize is they are not doing him any favors. There are excusing his behavior and actually promoting the behavior by not speaking up saying he is in the wrong. He believes he can walk on water and basically he can because none of the higher ups call him out.
Exactly! That's the issue. The only people that call him on his **** directly are me and this former team member. We do not keep our mouths shut. We are quite vocal and you could tell. We both are a bit specific characters and we have these personality traits where we could be quite difficult. And we both have good relationship with this CTO who is higher up and he is motivated anyway to moderate this guy. So we now have chance to show him who is controlling the parade.

We will see what will happen, but I must admit this CTO is good in his job when it comes to dealing with people. He is the type of guy that would ask us periodically to see how things are going and if we still have issues with said guy.

Quote:
Wow. I think your theory is very probable and there is a spiritual element involved. Yes, if she understood this it might be easier for her.
I am 10000 % sure that it's spiritual and it was meant to happen, but she is not spiritual so I mind my own business .
Old 11-06-2017, 05:29 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Thanks, Jerry! I dislike shopping for meat. I don't know why but I just hate purchasing it. I feel like I have to wash my hands immediately after touching it at the store, I never know what to get until I'm there and it takes me forever to decide. Omaha Steaks really seems like a great way to go. I am going to look into it!
You're welcome! I like ordering my steak through them because it's hard to find Filet Mignon at the store, plus I can have it whenever I want it. We usually only eat steak on the weekends though. Teresa cooks our meals on Sunday and we have them during the week.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 11-06-2017, 04:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Oh yeah I read it again this morning and I must say I am proud of my young self . The email was perfect .
Good.

Quote:
Exactly! That's the issue. The only people that call him on his **** directly are me and this former team member. We do not keep our mouths shut. We are quite vocal and you could tell. We both are a bit specific characters and we have these personality traits where we could be quite difficult. And we both have good relationship with this CTO who is higher up and he is motivated anyway to moderate this guy. So we now have chance to show him who is controlling the parade.

We will see what will happen, but I must admit this CTO is good in his job when it comes to dealing with people. He is the type of guy that would ask us periodically to see how things are going and if we still have issues with said guy.
I don't think it's a coincidence you both have good relationships with the CTO either. I am glad you have this CTO. He seems really good.

Quote:
I am 10000 % sure that it's spiritual and it was meant to happen, but she is not spiritual so I mind my own business .
Makes sense. Is she with anyone else romantically now?
Old 11-06-2017, 04:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
You're welcome! I like ordering my steak through them because it's hard to find Filet Mignon at the store, plus I can have it whenever I want it. We usually only eat steak on the weekends though. Teresa cooks our meals on Sunday and we have them during the week.
Very true about finding Filet Mignon at the store. We usually have to order it in advance and pick it up. That's really smart of Teresa to cook your meals on Sunday and have them during the week. It certainly beats cooking nightly. So many get take out frequently because they don't want to cook nightly when the week gets so busy. I am certainly guilty of this too. What types of foods/meals does Teresa usually cook in advance for the week?
Old 11-06-2017, 04:45 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Very true about finding Filet Mignon at the store. We usually have to order it in advance and pick it up. That's really smart of Teresa to cook your meals on Sunday and have them during the week. It certainly beats cooking nightly. So many get take out frequently because they don't want to cook nightly when the week gets so busy. I am certainly guilty of this too. What types of foods/meals does Teresa usually cook in advance for the week?
She cooks a whole variety of meals. This week it's Chicken Pot Pie, Beef Stroganoff, and Scalloped Ham and Potatoes. All the meals she cooks are delicious!

Closed Thread   Post New Thread