Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2017, 04:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
I'm 5'11" so it comes to the top of my head. That's deep enough!
Haha How tall is Teresa?

Quote:
Yes, it was a lot of fun!
It sounds like it.

Quote:
That definitely sounds frustrating. I hope it all works out for you soon.
Thanks.

What is your house like? I've seen sections of it from the pictures you've sent and your neighborhood (when you took the picture of the car) looks really gorgeous too, the style of houses, etc. I am trying to imagine what the complete inside of your house is like.
Old 10-09-2017, 05:08 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
Haha How tall is Teresa?
Teresa is 5'6".

Quote:
What is your house like? I've seen sections of it from the pictures you've sent and your neighborhood (when you took the picture of the car) looks really gorgeous too, the style of houses, etc. I am trying to imagine what the complete inside of your house is like.
It's a one story house, about 2,200 square feet. It has three bedrooms and two baths, and a large living room with a den off the living room. We also have a large game room where I have all my exercise equipment (two exercise bikes, a treadmill and a home gym). It's a ranch-style house. It's fully brick on the outside with a brick back that I paid extra for when I bought the house. We have 3/4 of an acre of property with a big back yard.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 10-09-2017, 05:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Teresa is 5'6".
5'6" / 5'7" is average for a woman.

Quote:
It's a one story house, about 2,200 square feet. It has three bedrooms and two baths, and a large living room with a den off the living room. We also have a large game room where I have all my exercise equipment (two exercise bikes, a treadmill and a home gym). It's a ranch-style house. It's fully brick on the outside with a brick back that I paid extra for when I bought the house. We have 3/4 of an acre of property with a big back yard.
The brick I fell in love with in that picture. Gorgeous! Wow your house sounds exceptional. How long have you guys lived there?
Old 10-09-2017, 06:15 PM
Administrator

Quote:
5'6" / 5'7" is average for a woman.

Quote:
The brick I fell in love with in that picture. Gorgeous! Wow your house sounds exceptional. How long have you guys lived there?
We've been living here since January 2004.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 10-09-2017, 06:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:

We've been living here since January 2004.
I forgot to mention I love one story houses/townhouses. That is what we are purchasing. I love all the space and no stairs too. Your place sounds great!
Old 10-09-2017, 06:48 PM
Administrator

Quote:
I forgot to mention I love one story houses/townhouses. That is what we are purchasing. I love all the space and no stairs too. Your place sounds great!
Thanks Michelle! We really like it, and what's even better is that it's all paid off!

Old 10-09-2017, 07:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yes I did Betty, and yes I took and passed the swimming test before I went in the deep end. I used to enjoy going there. They had a sand beach and they kept the pool nice. I also used to go to the Memorial Day Fireworks there.
I go there from time to time and love that you feel like you're at the beach because of the sand, but it's really a Huge swimming pool. Of course my friends have to sneak me in because I'm not a Fair Lawn resident.
Old 10-09-2017, 07:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Thanks Michelle! We really like it, and what's even better is that it's all paid off!
Good for you, friend, good for you.
Old 10-09-2017, 07:07 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
I go there from time to time and love that you feel like you're at the beach because of the sand, but it's really a Huge swimming pool. Of course my friends have to sneak me in because I'm not a Fair Lawn resident.
Yes, it's a huge swimming pool. I used to walk to it or ride my bicycle as it was 1.5 miles from my parents' house.

Quote:
Good for you, friend, good for you.
Thanks Michelle!

Old 10-10-2017, 03:14 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Woke up with a terrible sore throat after only 3 hours of sleep. Have two meetings this morning. Super cold (for this time of the year). It's 20 Degrees F. Not a bad number for winter but this time of the year it's cold, especially when you take your dog outside at 4 AM in shorts and a t-shirt feeling a super cold breeze, not remotely expecting it, lol.
Old 10-10-2017, 05:15 AM
Administrator

Wow, I hope you feel better soon Michelle.

20 Degrees in October? Man, that's cold! It's 71 Degrees here right now!

Old 10-10-2017, 05:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

We're expecting the temperature to reach 80 here today. Summer is still going on in Jersey.
Old 10-10-2017, 06:39 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Woke up with a terrible sore throat after only 3 hours of sleep. Have two meetings this morning. Super cold (for this time of the year). It's 20 Degrees F. Not a bad number for winter but this time of the year it's cold, especially when you take your dog outside at 4 AM in shorts and a t-shirt feeling a super cold breeze, not remotely expecting it, lol.
Wow this is definitely cold for this time of the year! Also sucks that you have sore throat, not to mention the fact that you still can't sleep much.

What are the meetings about?
Old 10-10-2017, 09:39 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:

Thanks, friend.

Yep, it's that cold here.

Did you go swimming today?
Old 10-10-2017, 09:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
Wow this is definitely cold for this time of the year! Also sucks that you have sore throat, not to mention the fact that you still can't sleep much.
Thanks. Advil is helping the symptoms, thanks for caring.

Are you at your parents now? Any itching if so?

What's your temperature right now?

Quote:
What are the meetings about?
Upcoming research projects for the new year.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread