Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-02-2017, 08:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
Exactly.
We will see how long I will manage to hold it . You never know with me .

Quote:
That makes sense. It also explains why they are so passive aggressive and complaining about everything under the sun... well, minus French culture. lol They probably do feel boxed in... they have orders from the higher ups within their company, they are forced to interact and make things work.
Yes . At least this is what we (my boss and I) think. Obviously we would never have clear confirmation on the topic.
Old 10-02-2017, 09:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yep. Hysterectomy has apparently done a number on my eyes. It's affected my entire body so why not the eyes. I cannot see close up anymore so I'll need to get bifocals. This could definitely relate to my eyes aching/headaches as well. That and the dryness.
Ugh this sucks . Headaches might be related with the eyes issues . Have you thought about when do you want to go to the doctor to check this out?
Old 10-03-2017, 04:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
We will see how long I will manage to hold it . You never know with me .

Quote:
Yes . At least this is what we (my boss and I) think. Obviously we would never have clear confirmation on the topic.
Exactly but your speculation sounds really likely.
Old 10-03-2017, 04:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Ugh this sucks . Headaches might be related with the eyes issues . Have you thought about when do you want to go to the doctor to check this out?
I'm in need of a complete eye exam so I'll set one up in the next couple of months.

How's work going?
Old 10-03-2017, 06:56 AM
Administrator

I ended up with some type of virus and I have a fever, so I'm working from home today. I'll be on vacation next week and Teresa's temporary assignment ends at the end of this week, so we may go somewhere next week, but we haven't decided yet.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 10-03-2017, 09:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Awe, hope you feel better soon, Jerry. I don't know what it is about this time of the year but people get sick very easily.

I just got back from the vet. Buddy's had some frequent GI disturbances so he went in for a test and then a radiologist is going to look at it. The vet said she didn't see anything on her own but wanted another pair of eyes. She's also putting him on a probiotic to see if that helps things too. I actually went ahead and ordered a probiotic from Amazon. It arrived a few days ago. I had a hunch this would be something they'd try next. Not only was I right but I picked the exact brand she wanted to put him on. She's like, "You're kidding me, you have that probiotic already since you suspected I would suggest it?" I said yes. My dad came with me and his big mouth told her I am psychic. She goes, "It sounds like it."

Going to do some work now with Buddy at my feet, exhausted from the rabies vaccine.
Old 10-03-2017, 09:34 AM
Administrator

Thanks Michelle!

That's so awesome that you picked the exact probiotic for Buddy before she even prescribed it! I hope that Buddy will be okay.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 10-03-2017, 01:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
Thanks Michelle!

That's so awesome that you picked the exact probiotic for Buddy before she even prescribed it! I hope that Buddy will be okay.
Thanks!

Do you have any other symptoms along with the fever? Are you feeling any better?
Old 10-03-2017, 02:50 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Thanks!

Do you have any other symptoms along with the fever? Are you feeling any better?
I just felt really run down and I was coughing some, but the fever broke today and I'm starting to feel better. Thanks for asking.

Old 10-03-2017, 03:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I just felt really run down and I was coughing some, but the fever broke today and I'm starting to feel better. Thanks for asking.
That's good news.

Are you going back to work tomorrow?
Old 10-03-2017, 04:39 PM
Administrator

Quote:
That's good news.

Are you going back to work tomorrow?
Yes. My boss gave me a hard time today so I'll go in tomorrow. I just have to get through the rest of this week though and then I'll be on vacation again.

Old 10-03-2017, 10:18 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I'm in need of a complete eye exam so I'll set one up in the next couple of months.
Keep me posted on how it goes. I have eye doctor appointment for Wednesday next week. What sucks is that the doctor might want to use drops to dilate my pupils. I will check with the doctor because if she does this then I need additional vacation days or sick days because I won't be able to work. For some reason my pupils need like at least week to come back to normal. Sometimes even more. I specifically have issues with trying to watch from close distance (like say monitor when I am at work). So I can't basically work for at least a week after such exam.

The doctor wants to check my pupils and retinas and eye pressure and that's all good, but I don't have that many vacation days left to allow the dilation. We will have to find some sort of compromise and I will check with her once I go there.

Quote:
How's work going?
Busy and tired . I need more rest after such intensity like last week. Luckily I will be in vacation next week so I will recharge.
Old 10-03-2017, 10:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Glad that you feel better Jerry! Sucks that you can't work from home today as well.
Old 10-04-2017, 03:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Yes. My boss gave me a hard time today so I'll go in tomorrow. I just have to get through the rest of this week though and then I'll be on vacation again.
Wow, you can't even be left alone when sick? Idiot boss. I hope you're feeling better and the good news is vacation soon!
Old 10-04-2017, 03:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Keep me posted on how it goes. I have eye doctor appointment for Wednesday next week. What sucks is that the doctor might want to use drops to dilate my pupils. I will check with the doctor because if she does this then I need additional vacation days or sick days because I won't be able to work. For some reason my pupils need like at least week to come back to normal. Sometimes even more. I specifically have issues with trying to watch from close distance (like say monitor when I am at work). So I can't basically work for at least a week after such exam.

The doctor wants to check my pupils and retinas and eye pressure and that's all good, but I don't have that many vacation days left to allow the dilation. We will have to find some sort of compromise and I will check with her once I go there.
Wow that sucks about your pupils staying big for such a long stretch of time. I get crazy annoyed if they are not going down in a few hours, I couldn't imagine your situation. That has to be horrible! I do know that some places have machines that make it so you do not need your pupils dilated because the machine does it instead. It's not a common thing, you can just get lucky every once in a while since some places do have this. I know a place right next to my house that has this machine but I don't go to this clinic.

That said, I swear to God I've noticed when I get those dilating eye drops my floaters get worse every time I get them. I've asked the doctor about this and he said that's unlikely to be the cause but I know better.

Quote:
Busy and tired . I need more rest after such intensity like last week. Luckily I will be in vacation next week so I will recharge.
Good.

I'm still not sleeping much. I slept 3 hours only the night before and last night I slept from midnight to four. I am not sure why this is happening but I guess thinking about it will only make it worse. Today I have dental appointment which will be interesting. I have one chipped tooth, and four more that need crowns at the very least. I was once proud that I never needed braces or even a retainer and now due to low estrogen and the IgA Deficiency my teeth are cracking like they have zero stability. Another oh well, lol.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread