Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-18-2017, 06:50 AM
Master Fan

County High Cafeteria #107 (General OT): We will kill this thread faster than we could think of a thread title

Old 09-18-2017, 06:50 AM
Master Fan

Last page of previous thread
Old 09-18-2017, 06:51 AM
Master Fan

Guys as always feel free to suggest different title. If not, we keep this one . You know the drill. Have fun!
Old 09-18-2017, 06:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

tftnt
Mich, work is going well. It's keeping on my toes. I feel like I've finally settled into a routine with the kids.
Old 09-18-2017, 07:07 AM
Master Fan

Betty and Michelle it seems you can't access the site . Oh well. They are like sneakers but are more minimalist like shoes. So they are not rough on the edges like usual sport sneakers are. They are black and it's natural leather. Basically classic shoes that could work for everything. And I won't hate them because trust me I hate most of the women shoes. Like I hate stilettos, high heels etc. I hate them . Can't walk with these.
Old 09-18-2017, 07:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
Betty and Michelle it seems you can't access the site . Oh well. They are like sneakers but are more minimalist like shoes. So they are not rough on the edges like usual sport sneakers are. They are black and it's natural leather. Basically classic shoes that could work for everything. And I won't hate them because trust me I hate most of the women shoes. Like I hate stilettos, high heels etc. I hate them . Can't walk with these.
I used to love heels, but I can't wear them anymore because of my injury
Old 09-18-2017, 07:16 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
I used to love heels, but I can't wear them anymore because of my injury
Ah sucks Shu ! Do you think that it will get better or you should just be careful in general now? I have never liked heels. They are just not comfortable for me.
Old 09-18-2017, 07:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Ah sucks Shu ! Do you think that it will get better or you should just be careful in general now? I have never liked heels. They are just not comfortable for me.
Its been like this for years. I don't mind. There are a lot of nice flats.
Old 09-18-2017, 08:10 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Thanks for the new thread!

Quote:
tftnt
Mich, work is going well. It's keeping on my toes. I feel like I've finally settled into a routine with the kids.
That's great. Do you have any stories to tell yet? Kids are colorful, kids are awesome so I'd probably be smiling daily over funny things being said, etc.
Old 09-18-2017, 08:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
They sound really cool.

I am with you on hating most women's shoes. I prefer running/walking shoes over anything else. LOL Actually, Crocs are my favorite.
Old 09-18-2017, 10:45 AM
Administrator

Hi everyone! In the last thread, you were talking about arthritis. I have it in my shoulder and in my big toes. The shoulder is due to an old injury and my toes have it from the cartilage being worn down in my big toes. I had foot surgery on my big toes several years ago and it helped a lot, but eventually I'll have to have my toe joints replaced.

I'll also need shoulder surgery eventually but it doesn't bother me too much.

My wife used to wear high heels but she doesn't anymore. She has a closet full of shoes. I call her Imelda Marcos!

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 09-18-2017, 12:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
Hi everyone! In the last thread, you were talking about arthritis. I have it in my shoulder and in my big toes. The shoulder is due to an old injury and my toes have it from the cartilage being worn down in my big toes. I had foot surgery on my big toes several years ago and it helped a lot, but eventually I'll have to have my toe joints replaced.

I'll also need shoulder surgery eventually but it doesn't bother me too much.

My wife used to wear high heels but she doesn't anymore. She has a closet full of shoes. I call her Imelda Marcos!
at the imelda marcos joke.

The kids are mostly sweet. I need to repeat a lot of things and we use this thing called class dojo which is great for motivation.
Old 09-18-2017, 02:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
at the imelda marcos joke.

The kids are mostly sweet. I need to repeat a lot of things and we use this thing called class dojo which is great for motivation.
What is class dojo all about?
Old 09-18-2017, 07:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
What is class dojo all about?
It's a great interface where the parents can see the points their child loses or gain in class for certain behaviours. There is also a. Lass story where I can post pics and videos. I can also text message the parents. All of this in one easy app.
Old 09-18-2017, 08:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
It's a great interface where the parents can see the points their child loses or gain in class for certain behaviours. There is also a. Lass story where I can post pics and videos. I can also text message the parents. All of this in one easy app.
What a wonderful idea as it keeps parents involved in their children's progress and you, as the teacher, can easily communicate with the parents too. Really awesome application/set up. I can't remember the grade you teach?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread