Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
I don't know why but I thought you were jewish
Who?
Old 05-30-2017, 06:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
Who?
Michelle. We exchanged emails one time and I thought her last name was jewish.
Old 05-30-2017, 06:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I can speak for Michelle...she is very much Catholic. I believe that her last name is Eastern European. But...Michelle can explain that.
Old 05-30-2017, 06:30 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I can speak for Michelle...she is very much Catholic. I believe that her last name is Eastern European. But...Michelle can explain that.
Mhm Michelle can explain it the best, but yeah her last name is definitely Eastern European .

How is the week for you guys so far?

Today I am back to work. Only half a day though.
Old 05-30-2017, 06:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Yeah I was just reading upthread hence my comment.

I am in Addis right now. Just found NGO to rent my dads property. Just waiting for the workers to finish painting and its back to Canada.
Old 05-30-2017, 07:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Nah, I'm not Jewish. My last name is Polish but Polish Catholic, not Polish Jewish. I have a "wicz" last name which is the Polish spelling. Jewish spelling would be "witz."

I'm 50% Polish, 50% Slovak, 100% Catholic on both sides, every family member is Catholic. So I'm probably so Catholic I should be living in a Catholic church. JK
Old 05-30-2017, 09:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Who?
Initially I thought Shu meant you because you have so many Jewish friends and you've mentioned in the past going to a few of their celebrations.
Old 05-30-2017, 09:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
Mhm Michelle can explain it the best, but yeah her last name is definitely Eastern European .

How is the week for you guys so far?

Today I am back to work. Only half a day though.
You feeling okay? Stressed over your mom or okay?

How's work?

I had a tough morning... woke up with that freaken temple headache that knocks me out. I had to find a way to bring it from sharp, stabbing pain to an ache instead. It's there now.

Then I had to pick Sara up and she came over here for an hour. She was skipping one class today because she hadn't finished a project yet. LOL She's a straight A student so my sister allowed it.
Old 05-30-2017, 09:10 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Yeah I was just reading upthread hence my comment.

I am in Addis right now. Just found NGO to rent my dads property. Just waiting for the workers to finish painting and its back to Canada.
Oh got it. Are you there alone or with family?
Old 05-30-2017, 09:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
My grandmother wanted me to have the exact name of my grandfather. My father wanted what his mother wanted. My mother wanted to use his letter but use another name which is more feminine and just sounds better. I do not like my name after all. This is where the huge scandal took place. It was not about anyone not wanting to respect my grandfather. It was in the semantics of how exactly to be called. My father's name is Kostadin and my name is Kostadinka. My mother wanted to call me Kathalina. Shorter then would be Kate. This is what she wanted. Still all of us would have known that my name is in respect to my grandfather. Anyway as I said the scandal was so huge that in the end my grandmother even suggested the name Theodora which is another version of her name. My mother refused because my cousin is named after her and she did not want to use this name again. That conversation took place in the hospital after I was born.
Wow! What were your dad's wishes?

You have such a beautiful name and so does your father. What was your Grandfather's name?

Quote:
This makes sense . And yeah most probably this is how it happened.

She definitely inherited the abilities your family has . She just needs time to open up to this idea.
Exactly.

Quote:
Well we find her cute because she is the closest young kid currently for us in the family. My two cousins (mother's side) do not have children yet so naturally this kid is the only one which is why we find her so cute. Oh she understands everything for sure, she just does not want to talk still.

She is not only Leo sun like me, but she also has Leo Moon and Leo Rising. I am sure that she will do whatever she wants whenever she wants however she wants.
Right.

Do you feel a bond to her?
Old 05-30-2017, 09:17 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
You feeling okay? Stressed over your mom or okay?
It's kind of changing you know. Some moments I am OK, then I am not and then I am again OK. When I am occupied at work I am OK. If someone asks me questions though I start remembering and then I get sad. But that's normal.

My mother is still at work so I will talk to her later on in the evening.
Quote:
How's work?
Good. I am busy enough to not think about other stuff. It's a bit weird because I usually listen to music at work, but right now I am still not that much in the mood for music.

Quote:
I had a tough morning... woke up with that freaken temple headache that knocks me out. I had to find a way to bring it from sharp, stabbing pain to an ache instead. It's there now.
Ah this sucks . Did you take Advil or something? Are you working from home today?

Quote:
Then I had to pick Sara up and she came over here for an hour. She was skipping one class today because she hadn't finished a project yet. LOL She's a straight A student so my sister allowed it.
LOL. What is the subject she is skipping? And what is the project she is working on? I am sure that she will do great.
Old 05-30-2017, 09:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Wow! What were your dad's wishes?
He is the type of person that avoids conflicts so he just preferred to go with his mother's wishes. He was OK either way.
Quote:
You have such a beautiful name and so does your father. What was your Grandfather's name?
Sorry. I guess I was not clear. Kostadin is my grandfather's name. My father's name is Stoyan. I hate my name. My mother knew me even before I was born. The whole scandal was because she knew that I would hate my name. And she was right. In Bulgaria we tend to shorten our names. I mean just like Michael would be Mike. Something like that. So not only I hated my full name, but I also hated every short version people were using. It took a lot of time for me to find something that works for me and it happened when I started work. So like 9 years ago and I just trained everyone at work to call me that. My family still uses my short name. My classmates from school and college use my full name.

Quote:
Right.

Do you feel a bond to her?
Can't say to be honest, but I think that she feels bond to me for some reason. She seems the least and yet she still looks for me.
Old 05-30-2017, 10:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
It's kind of changing you know. Some moments I am OK, then I am not and then I am again OK. When I am occupied at work I am OK. If someone asks me questions though I start remembering and then I get sad. But that's normal.

My mother is still at work so I will talk to her later on in the evening.

Good. I am busy enough to not think about other stuff. It's a bit weird because I usually listen to music at work, but right now I am still not that much in the mood for music.

Ah this sucks . Did you take Advil or something? Are you working from home today?

LOL. What is the subject she is skipping? And what is the project she is working on? I am sure that she will do great.
I totally know what you mean. It's normal to be on and off like that.

I took Advil and kept using both ice and heat. Eventually I stopped the sharp pains but right now you can tell it wants to turn from the ache to sharper again. I have been doing a bunch of things so that's not helping it at all. I am working from home today.

She's skipping Spanish. She had a Spanish project due. She came over and actually worked on it here. She said it won't take that long. It will take about 2 more hours she said.
Old 05-30-2017, 10:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
He is the type of person that avoids conflicts so he just preferred to go with his mother's wishes. He was OK either way.

Sorry. I guess I was not clear. Kostadin is my grandfather's name. My father's name is Stoyan. I hate my name. My mother knew me even before I was born. The whole scandal was because she knew that I would hate my name. And she was right. In Bulgaria we tend to shorten our names. I mean just like Michael would be Mike. Something like that. So not only I hated my full name, but I also hated every short version people were using. It took a lot of time for me to find something that works for me and it happened when I started work. So like 9 years ago and I just trained everyone at work to call me that. My family still uses my short name. My classmates from school and college use my full name.

Can't say to be honest, but I think that she feels bond to me for some reason. She seems the least and yet she still looks for me.
Got it.

Oh got it! I thought that was your Grandfather's name. Wow, your mother did know you.

Is your name Bulgarian in origin?
Old 05-30-2017, 10:13 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I totally know what you mean. It's normal to be on and off like that.
True . It's also normal to get sad if people are asking you about it.
Quote:
I took Advil and kept using both ice and heat. Eventually I stopped the sharp pains but right now you can tell it wants to turn from the ache to sharper again. I have been doing a bunch of things so that's not helping it at all. I am working from home today.
Ugh. Any idea why it's acting this way?

Quote:
She's skipping Spanish. She had a Spanish project due. She came over and actually worked on it here. She said it won't take that long. It will take about 2 more hours she said.
That's good. When is the due date? Any idea what is the project about?