Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Fall TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-22-2012, 12:53 AM
Master Fan

For lunch today, I had a ham sandwich, yogurt and an orange fruit cup and it was eh.

My favourite book is To Kill a Mockingbird. Your favourite book is _____.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
'Tos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 06:16 AM
Loyal Fan

Dude, awesome! That's my favorite, as well.

I have seen one movie in the theater so far in 2012. You have seen ______ movie(s) in the theater so far in 2012.
Old 01-22-2012, 07:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I think I saw "The Help" in December and I saw "I'm Buying A Zoo" in January. So....it's one.

I am having an omelet for breakfast this morning and you are having/had _____________for breakfast.
everwoodfan52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 07:21 AM
Extreme Fan

I am having Lucky Charms with soy milk for breakfast.

My favorite painter is Adolphe-William Bouguereau. Your favorite painter is ______.
HAROLD: I don't know what you mean.
LemonyPie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 12:31 AM
Master Fan

My favorite painter is Adolphe-William Bouguereau. Your favorite painter is Norman Rockwell.

When I was younger, my main extracurricular activity was soccer. When you were younger, your main extracurricular activity was _____.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
Old 01-25-2012, 10:50 AM
Extreme Fan

When I was younger, my main extracurricular activity was...*drum roll*...writing. A lot has changed, hasn't it?

The first career I ever wanted for myself when I was younger was to be a writer. The first career you ever wanted for yourself when you were younger was ____.
Old 01-25-2012, 11:40 AM
Master Fan

Hey, it sounds like with both answers there, you've stuck to your goal.

The first career I ever wanted for myself when I was younger was to be a writer. The first career you ever wanted for yourself when you were younger was a veterinarian because I would get to play with animals. Not...quite how it works, heh.

My least favourite birthday was my sixth when my parents got a clown and I was scared of it and ran away and hid under my bed. Your least favourite birthday was _______.
Old 01-27-2012, 03:21 PM
Extreme Fan

My least favorite birthday was my 16th because I was having problems with my girlfriend and other drama at that time.

Tonight I'm having Chinese food from Pick-Up-Stix for dinner. Tonight you're having ______ for dinner.
Old 01-27-2012, 03:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Tonight I'm having Chinese food from Pick-Up-Stix for dinner. Tonight you're having soup for dinner.

(I had a dental procedure done today.)

I am looking forward to doing nothing this weekend. This weekend you are looking forward to ___________________________________________.
Old 01-27-2012, 04:42 PM
Extreme Fan

This weekend, I am looking forward to relaxing, recharging my batteries after a long week of research and work (even though I'm also kind of looking forward to doing more work this weekend! ), possibly going to the beach with my mom on Sunday, and cooking Millionaire Shortbread with her tomorrow.

The top two American cities I would like to live in are New York City and San Francisco. The top two American cities you would like to live in are _______ and ______.
Old 01-28-2012, 08:29 AM
Loyal Fan

The top two American cities I would like to live in are Chicago (never been- always wanted to go!) and New York City.

The last song I listened to was "Bizarre Love Triangle" by New Order. The last song you listened to was _______.
Old 01-28-2012, 08:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonyPie (View Post)
and cooking Millionaire Shortbread with her tomorrow.
Lemony, feel free to share that yummy sounding recipe with us on our Food thread:

Everwood Food & Recipe Thread: The Sequel
Old 01-28-2012, 09:54 AM
Extreme Fan

I will definitely do that later when I get the recipe out, Betty!

The last song I listened to was "History in the Making" by Darius Rucker.

Right now, I am wearing my pink Hello Kitty robe before getting changed. Right now, you are wearing _____.
Old 01-29-2012, 12:09 PM
Master Fan

Right now, I am wearing jeans, t-shirt, hoodie, etc.

My favourite current band is Belle & Sebastian. Your favourite current band is ______.
Old 01-29-2012, 04:27 PM
Extreme Fan

My favorite current band is...hmmm...I like more current solo artists than bands, but I guess Sugarland or Lady Antebellum.

The last website--besides --that I visited was LinkedIn. The last website--besides --that you visited was _____.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top