Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2004, 02:24 AM
Part-Time Fan

Some of the best moments in Season 1 took place between Delia and Bright in the "appendectomy" episode. The moment when tom-boy Delia turned around after Bright entered the house, took off her cap, and smoothed out her hair was a classic. And one of the best moments in Season 2 was when, after Ephram boarded the bus to leave for New York, when Delia asked Bright to the movies.
Less of the contrived melodrama! More scenes like these!
MAKRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2004, 02:26 PM
Dedicated Fan

I've written a fic centering around Delia and Bright:

Somewhere Only We Know
Old 12-31-2004, 02:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

add me too please.
Old 01-02-2005, 08:54 PM
Master Fan

I can totally with that

Quote:
Originally posted by louloucn
Hannah could be his first love but Delia should be his true love.
Cindy when will you be writing more B/D fic?

Ruby thanks for the link to your fic, I'm reading it at the moment. Can I ask for more?

Happy New Year guys!
Veronakat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 05:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I miss Bright/Delia this season. It's just not right that they are ignoring the wonderful dynamic between Bright/Delia. Maybe now that Ephram/Bright seem to be on the way towards mending their friendship, Bright will be over at the Brown's more often and we will get to see some Bright/Delia interaction. We better. If not, what a shame.
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 05:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen
I miss Bright/Delia this season. It's just not right that they are ignoring the wonderful dynamic between Bright/Delia. Maybe now that Ephram/Bright seem to be on the way towards mending their friendship, Bright will be over at the Brown's more often and we will get to see some Bright/Delia interaction. We better. If not, what a shame.
I agree wilpen, i think its like the writers started it and never let us see them interaction again. weird.
Old 01-05-2005, 07:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Totally True Daisy. It doesn't make any sense why they would ignore Bright/Delia. They also did this with Edna/Bright and Edna/Delia. With Edna/Bright, it seemed as if they were going to develop their relationship once Bright had appendicitis surgery as Edna/Bright shared some great heartfelt moments but then they just ignored this storyline that had huge potential. And then with Edna/Delia.. One of the best things I loved about season 1 was their bond. It was so adorable seeing Delia become close to a female grandmother figure in her life and outstanding to see the usual hardcore Edna crush with emotion while really caring about this little girl in her life. But nope, they never continued on with Edna/Delia either and it was so disappointing.
Old 02-10-2005, 12:26 PM
New Fan

That's it. I'm *so* writing Delia/Bright fic. And in my author's note, I'll blame you guys
| savy aka syrai aka::CHARMING_SYRAI@LJ:: fans dramione, ryro, kara/anders, faith/dean, dean/veronica, veronica/logan, booth/brennan, angela/hodgins, rory/logan, lorelai/chris, naley, lark, sarkney, mal/river, peter/jessica (not niki, grr) & thelma/malachi |
savysavestheday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2005, 12:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

Although Bright may have benefitted from a babysitter himself at times (hee hee), this is more about Delia.
Does anyone else find it odd that Delia doesn't seem to have had a babysitter for almost a year? As far as my flawed memory serves, we haven't seen Mrs. Hammerhill since the same episode where Delia had to "fire" Madison because her presence was making Ephram unhappy. When Andy started working on The Case Of The Witch's Husband, he mentioned bringing her back temporarily, but never did. So, who is taking care of Delia? Andy seems to pick her up at school as a given plot line requires, but it's hard to believe his medical practice, assuming he still has one, would allow this to happen regularly. Even if it did, what about the rest of the day? He can't be home every afternoon? I assume there is still a school bus after Irv got kicked out, but isn't eleven pretty young for a latch key kid? And who's cooking dinner? Nina seems to work a typical waitress shiftwork schedule. So, if anything, whomever is watching Delia in the afternoons should be watching Sam also. With an occasional exception, Hannah's time seems to be free from this obligation, and so does Ephram's.
What gives?
MAKRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2005, 01:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Yeah, that is very odd. Especially, given that Nina seems very busy right now with work, her new relationship with Jake, taking care of Hannah's needs as well as Sam's. I'm sure that we are to assume that Delia's needs are also being taken care of by Nina whenever Andy is not around but I still don't buy it. Whenever Delia first got her period, Nina was certainly not the one that she instantly thought to go to. If her and Nina were that tightly connected, I would think that she would have confided in her about it but she didn't. Yes, she ultimately wanted Julia but it shocked me that once she got over her pain over the reality that she couldn't have her Mother to talk to about this very important moment in her life, that she didn't go right to Nina. Even though I am glad that Amy was the one that helped her out in general. But yes, I do think we are to assume that Nina is there for Delia whenever Andy can't be; however, I do find it unrealistic that we are being handed this expectation without any solid proof.
Old 02-16-2005, 12:41 PM
Master Fan

Hi

Long time since last time I posted here and glad to see there's still delights over here!

Can I asked to be added to the list?

Anyone read/wrote any delight fic lately?
Veronakat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2005, 06:33 PM
Extreme Fan

Okay...I'm all GUSHING all over what Bright said to Hannah in 314 - you know, how someone will fall in love with her...I just kept thinking that this is the Bright that I love, that will be worthy of Delia...I can't get over the idea of them...I just know that if we got to see them 10 years from now, they would fall in love. Yes, Sarah is fabulous as Hannah but I still want Bright and Delia as much as ever.

love,
Cindy

Lex/Lana l Clark/Lois l Ryan/Summer l Ryan/Kirsten l Ephram/Amy l Bright/Delia l Bright/Hannah l Luke/Lorelai l Rory/Marty l Logan/Veronica l Charlie/Claire l Sawyer/Sun
louloucn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2005, 08:42 AM
Elite Fan

I still want them too Cindy! When she hugged him on the episode with the party I was like OMG.
Old 03-07-2005, 05:35 PM
Master Fan

Awwwww, Bright & Delia. I'd love them together.
deathofacat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2005, 04:33 AM
New Fan

Awww damn. It feels like it's been forever since I checked this place last time! Horrible me. Kick me. I'm always gone so long that people forget I ever existed.

Hee, anyway, wanted to let you guys know that when I said I'd write that fic... I meant it. And I did it. I started writing anyway, we'll see what happens with it.

Welcome Life

I'm sad now. Everwood's having its stupid winter break which means NO everwood for me. I want it to continue soooooon or I'll go nuts, I'm telling you
| savy aka syrai aka::CHARMING_SYRAI@LJ:: fans dramione, ryro, kara/anders, faith/dean, dean/veronica, veronica/logan, booth/brennan, angela/hodgins, rory/logan, lorelai/chris, naley, lark, sarkney, mal/river, peter/jessica (not niki, grr) & thelma/malachi |
savysavestheday is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread