Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-28-2004, 09:11 PM
Ultimate Fan

Bright definitely would not have been bored with Delia. I do think a Bright/Delia/Hannah triangle would be hilarious though. Anything to give Delight more scenes!
Old 09-30-2004, 07:32 PM
Elite Fan

Cindy, I totally agree with you about Vivien & Chris. I was saying somewhere that I wish that they would've made Delia older from the beginning, but then we wouldn't have had Vivien! Maybe they can wait till she's at least 16, cause I think I would dive myself crazy if I have to wait 4 or 5 years for them to get together. I at least want them to have some scense together. The one they had on the season finale was the cutest EVER!!! Wouldn't it be awesome if they actually filmed them going to the movies but it was a deleted scene & they put it on the 2nd season dvds? I would LOVE that!!!

Yeah I have the dvd's I got them for my birthday. Well actually my aunt gave me the money for them & I went to get them. But I watched the entire thing in 4 days. I still have 2 or 3 epsiodes to watch with commentary, then i'm done. But i've watched all the extra stuff. I never saw the 1st season. I started watching it during the season finale. So it was like a whole new season for me.
Old 10-08-2004, 06:30 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Sick And Twisted
Cindy, I totally agree with you about Vivien & Chris. I was saying somewhere that I wish that they would've made Delia older from the beginning, but then we wouldn't have had Vivien! Maybe they can wait till she's at least 16, cause I think I would dive myself crazy if I have to wait 4 or 5 years for them to get together.
I agree!! I agree!

Now, my friends would probably kill me if they knew bout my Bright/Delia obsession and for a long time I actually thought I'm the only one - thank god i'm not! *rolls eyes* But since everybody apart from my best friend (she's more into Bright/Laynie) goes on and on bout Amy and Ephram you just can't help but wonder if you're the only one.

Anyways, yes the minute I saw Delia have a crush on him I was sold and I was really hoping that Delia would be a little older but yeah, then we wouldn't have gotten Vivien which would suck cause she's just adorable. Love her and love her character too. Bright and Delia are so cute together - the chemistry between actors is really there!

And personally I think there's just NOT enough B/D fics out there but I'm gonna hunting after this post.
savysavestheday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2004, 06:19 PM
Elite Fan

Hi!
If you wanna read a great fi I totally recommend
She's Something It's so great! She hasn't updated it in a while but so far its awesome!
Old 10-11-2004, 01:29 AM
New Fan

Gotta check it out then, thanks
| savy aka syrai aka::CHARMING_SYRAI@LJ:: fans dramione, ryro, kara/anders, faith/dean, dean/veronica, veronica/logan, booth/brennan, angela/hodgins, rory/logan, lorelai/chris, naley, lark, sarkney, mal/river, peter/jessica (not niki, grr) & thelma/malachi |
Old 10-12-2004, 03:55 AM
Elite Fan

You're welcome! If I ever find more I'll post them!
Old 10-12-2004, 12:54 PM
Ultimate Fan

What's this now? Delia has a new man? No wonder Bright's not happy. OK, not really...but with the recent separation of Ephram and Bright, it might be a lot harder to get these two in scenes together. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for a Brown/Abbott holiday dinner.
Old 10-15-2004, 04:16 AM
Extreme Fan

Hi guys!

Just wanted to spread some more Delight love around here...I did a manip and made some LJ icons. Hope you like...

Cindy

Lex/Lana l Clark/Lois l Ryan/Summer l Ryan/Kirsten l Ephram/Amy l Bright/Delia l Bright/Hannah l Luke/Lorelai l Rory/Marty l Logan/Veronica l Charlie/Claire l Sawyer/Sun
louloucn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2004, 01:33 PM
Ultimate Fan

Yes Chris, I'll take off my clothes immediately...

What? He's basically demanding it from the way he's looking at me in that pic.

Anyway, the way I figure it, Delia will never grow up fast enough on the show unless they magically jump into the future. So, the best thing we can do is write fic that casts her as an older person, and then we can have all the fun we want.

I nominate Natalie Portman.

Janine || [ @FF.net ] [ @AO3.org ] [ @WP.com ]
sumiregusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2004, 02:42 PM
Elite Fan

Cindy those are beautiful! I snagged some!
Old 10-15-2004, 07:28 PM
Joy
Extreme Fan

I love the connection the have. Can I be add to the list?
Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2004, 09:29 PM
New Fan

Definitely love the pictures!! Yep. Yep.

Damn this thread, because of it I've gotten this itch to write a fic.. Delia/Bright fic if I may add and right now, I *so* do not have time to do that...

So unfair.

Oh and I don't mind if I get added to the list too
| savy aka syrai aka::CHARMING_SYRAI@LJ:: fans dramione, ryro, kara/anders, faith/dean, dean/veronica, veronica/logan, booth/brennan, angela/hodgins, rory/logan, lorelai/chris, naley, lark, sarkney, mal/river, peter/jessica (not niki, grr) & thelma/malachi |
Old 10-16-2004, 12:05 AM
Ultimate Fan

The manip and the icons are gorgeous, Cindy. Very cool.
Old 12-04-2004, 03:26 PM
Extreme Fan

OH...third page bad...I can't let Bright/Delia fall into obscurity like they do on the show...I am so sad that we don't get to see enough of either one of these two, nonetheless seeing them interact. I like Hannah fine these days but I still yearn for B/D cuz Hannah could be his first love but Delia should be his true love.

I was thinking about them in The Reflex when Delia went on that 'date' with Charlie and when they were at the batting cages and he wouldn't let her have a turn...she realized then she didn't want a boy to be running her life like Ephram and Andy...good for her. I can totally see her being with Bright because he would never do that to her.

It would also be funny to read a fanfic showing how Delia grows fond of camping, esp. if it's with Bright. LOL.

Love,
Cindy

Lex/Lana l Clark/Lois l Ryan/Summer l Ryan/Kirsten l Ephram/Amy l Bright/Delia l Bright/Hannah l Luke/Lorelai l Rory/Marty l Logan/Veronica l Charlie/Claire l Sawyer/Sun
louloucn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2004, 04:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Cindy, thanks for bringing this thread back to life. I am bummed that there hasn't been any Bright/Delia scenes. Maybe now that Ephram and Bright seem to be on the path to getting back to being friends again, we will see some Bright/Delia scenes again... I hope so.
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread