Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2004, 08:32 PM
Loyal Fan

I love delia and bright! out of both of their families, they are the most likable and most sane, i think. . and meant for each other. when she gets legal. neways. hi.

P.S. - anybody know where i can get some delia/bright screencaps? please!
Old 09-04-2004, 09:31 PM
Elite Fan

Awww those avis are beautiful! Snagged some! They're great, I haven't seen any B/D avis ever.
Old 09-06-2004, 03:07 AM
Absolute Fan

Love the B/D avies. They are so cute. I snagged them all
Excalibur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2004, 08:46 AM
Extreme Fan

ColieOlie - awesome B/D avies...too cute for words...

Just wanted to drop this little art thingy...Just needed a little B/D shipperness in my life...I can't wait to see more Bright/Delia cuteness this season...the girl is growing up...

Love,
Cindy

Lex/Lana l Clark/Lois l Ryan/Summer l Ryan/Kirsten l Ephram/Amy l Bright/Delia l Bright/Hannah l Luke/Lorelai l Rory/Marty l Logan/Veronica l Charlie/Claire l Sawyer/Sun
louloucn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2004, 12:35 PM
Dedicated Fan

Bright and Delia are adorable friends! I love the finale of Season 2 when they decided to go to the movies! Please add me to the shipper list. I love this friendship and I hope the writers decide to explore it more throughout this season! Or atleast I hope that both Bright and Delia get more screen time then they did last night. *nods*

Ephram/Madison fan

Joey: "You remember that?"
Pacey: "I remember everything."
I_Believe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2004, 04:58 PM
Master Fan

I totally agree with you. More screen time for both!

Quote:
Originally posted by I_Believe
Bright and Delia are adorable friends! I love the finale of Season 2 when they decided to go to the movies! Please add me to the shipper list. I love this friendship and I hope the writers decide to explore it more throughout this season! Or atleast I hope that both Bright and Delia get more screen time then they did last night. *nods*
Cindy what such a beutiful piece of B/D art! I love it!

Btw, anyone is writing more B/D fanfics?
Veronakat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2004, 06:39 PM
Ultimate Fan

There wasn't enough of either of them last night, but I'm honestly looking forward to Bright's reaction to Delia's transformation. She didn't get a very favorable response out of her brother sadly enough, but I'm sure that Bright will be all cool and make us swoon and aww...These two are too cute!

Cindy, I the animation.
Old 09-14-2004, 11:48 PM
Extreme Fan

I can't wait for Bright to notice her transformation too...but the fact that she is still so young...what I wouldn't give to have the show be able to fast forward a few years and see Vivien be a teenager where we can actually see Chris and Vivien interact in a more romantic sense...oh well..

Anyways, I just added a new banner for the thread (cuz my site crashed during the summer so I lost all of my arts)...I'm hoping to write my first B/D fic soon...please let it pan out.

Cindy

Lex/Lana l Clark/Lois l Ryan/Summer l Ryan/Kirsten l Ephram/Amy l Bright/Delia l Bright/Hannah l Luke/Lorelai l Rory/Marty l Logan/Veronica l Charlie/Claire l Sawyer/Sun
Old 09-15-2004, 03:28 AM
Elite Fan

Thats a great banner! Can't wait to read your fic!
Old 09-15-2004, 04:23 AM
Master Fan

If this show goes for a long time, I can just see Bright and Delia starting something. Well I can hope...

I can see Ephram's face when he finds out about their relationship...

Ephram: You're dating my sister!
Bright: You dated mine!
Ephram: But I wasn't nine years older than Amy!
Old 09-15-2004, 01:53 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by cherrios

I can see Ephram's face when he finds out about their relationship...

Ephram: You're dating my sister!
Bright: You dated mine!
Ephram: But I wasn't nine years older than Amy!
*laughs* I can see that.

Ephram/Madison fan

Joey: "You remember that?"
Pacey: "I remember everything."
I_Believe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2004, 04:05 PM
Elite Fan

Or they could do what they do on soaps.. they make the kids like 5 years older in like a month. Maybe they could make her at least 17 next season, cause I want me some Bright & Delia damnit.
Old 09-17-2004, 07:31 PM
Ultimate Fan

It would be hilarious if the writers aged Delia like they do on soaps. I guess we could wait until season 7, but I'm too impatient for that. I'll take whatever B/D interaction the writers dish out for now.
Old 09-17-2004, 10:16 PM
Elite Fan

I'd love it if they did that. I'm way to impatient to wait 4 more years. But i'll take what I can get. Ever since I got the dvds I've been watching the Bright/Delia goodness in "Is There A Doctor In?" I can't stop watching.
Old 09-28-2004, 08:06 PM
Extreme Fan

Oh!
You have the DVDs? I need to get money to buy them but when I do, that's the first episode I'm going to watch. I adore them...

And I definitely don't want Delia SORAS like on the soaps...the reason why I want Bright and Delia is the chemistry between Chris and Vivien. I kept thinking about them when I saw last night's episode. When Bright burst in saying "Where's my underage hottie?", I burst out laughing cuz it's not Hannah who's his hottie, but Delia!

And then when Bright was physically bored on the double date, I was just imagining how the date would have been like if Delia was there instead...like Hannah felt sick or something and they had Delia tag along just to go out cuz Delia was feeling bummed out about school and it sort looks like a double date...Bright is never bored with Delia. Delia was the first person in the Brown household that he liked and took an interest in...I mean I find it funny the idea of Bright and Hannah but I will forever be a Bright/Delia shipper. Anybody else with Bright just doesn't compare (except for Ephram. I love Bright/Ephram too...)

Cindy

Reply   Post New Thread