Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Fall TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2011, 08:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

most of season 3, Bright and Ephram didn't see each other

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Tos (View Post)
Don't make us beg.
because we will, right Tos?
patricia
fulfilledღ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 11:22 AM
Master Fan

I can't remember either, Betty. I tried searching for it last night, but there's too many bloody episodes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia
because we will, right Tos?
Indeed. But it might not help if nobody else remembers either!
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
'Tos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 03:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Vampire Diaries

At the end of Season 2 now. Ephram left for New York. Delia and Ephram in that last scene. What are you doing? Wanna go to a movie?
OTP: Bamon Forwood Stelena Jalaric Janna Steferine Stalerie Stebekah Steroline Klaroline Carenzo Kolvina Klayley Naley Semma/Sellie Derena/Dair Duve Djo Stefan Salvatore https://www.tumblr.com/blog/bamonforwoodstelena
icons by Erin 80s90sisthebest
Forwood4Bamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 09:19 PM
Master Fan

Bright and Delia are so alike, it's adorable. I wish we got more of them bonding in later seasons, Bright talking to Delia about staying true to who she is and all that would have been fantastic.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
Old 11-26-2011, 09:52 PM
Extreme Fan

I still kind of think Bright and Delia should get married someday when they're older. Wouldn't it be hilarious for the Brown and Abbott siblings to pair off like that, as if it was all a part of some great destined cosmic order?
HAROLD: I don't know what you mean.
LemonyPie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 11:43 AM
Master Fan

I think a lot of us will always will picture Delia as that little girl in the hat asking what a "modicum" is, so this is one of those ships that we will probably never see, hee.

Plus, then who would Hannah get married to?
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top