Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-22-2010, 10:42 PM
Elite Fan

These two are so precious together! I love how Delia had a crush on him in S1.

louloucn
, can you add me please?
Jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 11:27 PM
Master Fan

Added you, Jamie, since I don't think louloucn posts here anymore, unfortunately.

Now, do you ship them in a romantic sense, or just a friendship sense. Just curious, this is a judge free zone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie
These two are so precious together! I love how Delia had a crush on him in S1.
So cute!

I also like that Bright knew she had a crush on him and was sad when he heard that she didn't anymore. Oh, Bright, you're hilarious.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
'Tos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 06:34 AM
Passionate Fan

new fans! (:

i know that this is for the best
but it doesn't hurt any less
PaireInLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 08:48 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for adding me!

I only ship them as friends! I think they were sooo sweet, like when Ephram left at the end of S2 and they went to see a movie together.
Old 12-24-2010, 08:04 PM
Master Fan

You're very welcome.

I wish we saw more of them when they were a little older, like at Delia's Batmitzvah. Just...I don't know, a little funny moment. I can't think of what, though...
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
Old 02-01-2011, 10:47 PM
Elite Fan

I completely agree with you. That would have been really nice, and it would have made sense too!
Old 02-02-2011, 05:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It would have been adorable watching Delia (in a season 5... seeing Bright forlorn about Hannah )..trying to give Bright romantic advice. How sweet would that be?
everwoodfan52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 12:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
It would have been adorable watching Delia (in a season 5... seeing Bright forlorn about Hannah )..trying to give Bright romantic advice. How sweet would that be?
Aw, I love that idea.

Maybe also Delia going to see Hannah (did they ever even have a scene?) to kind of remind Hannah of how much Bright has changed and what he was like when Delia first met him? I don't know if that's needed, but some sort of scene of them kind of bonding over Bright in totally different ways would be really sweet.

Also with Delia still dealing with high school issues, if not Amy helping her, why not Bright? He had a very interesting high school with popularity, not so popular, academic issues, friend issues, relationship issues, the whole gamut. I think Bright would playfully tease Delia being so dramatic about some of the things she's going through. If anyone could tease her about that, it would have to be Bright, heh.
Old 02-03-2011, 12:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

great ideas ya'll. I never thought about Delia and Hannah having scenes about Bright.

Did Bright ever wise up to Delia having a crush on him? I don't remember her even telling anyone that she liked him. Even though at the party where Bright had his appendix attack, it was completely obvious.
{EphramAmy}
patricia
break the window is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 12:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by a creative one (View Post)
great ideas ya'll. I never thought about Delia and Hannah having scenes about Bright.

Did Bright ever wise up to Delia having a crush on him? I don't remember her even telling anyone that she liked him. Even though at the party where Bright had his appendix attack, it was completely obvious.
He definitely knew. I forget if it was S3 or S4, but I think Ephram and him are talking about a boy Delia has a crush on and Bright says something about how she always had a crush on him.

I think, anyway. Our fictional ideas sometimes get mixed up in what really happened on the show. I'm sure someone else will help if that actually did happen, hee.
Old 02-03-2011, 07:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I really don't remember that. But I watched the episodes so quickly, anything that wasn't monumentally important to Everwood, I probably didn't notice

but that was nice that Bright knew.
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 02-03-2011, 11:51 PM
Master Fan

Does anyone remember what scene Bright expressed that he knew about Delia's crush to help Patricia and me out?
Old 02-04-2011, 05:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

yeah, that would be helpful for Season 5 since I'm planning a Bright/Delia scene
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 02-05-2011, 11:31 PM
Master Fan

Don't make us beg.
Old 02-06-2011, 07:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm trying to remember!!! I can't. It has to be season 4. Most of season 3..Bright and Ephram didn't talk.
everwoodfan52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread