Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-27-2015, 07:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
That's why for Jamie's sake they need to include Dan in their lives.
I really believe so, too. I think both Nathan and Haley realize as much even if they're trying to fight it.

Quote:
Sickening. I just want to punch Lucas until he comes to his senses.
WTH happened to him in season 5?

Quote:
Skills is remarkably intuitive about his friends. I just love the guy...there's nothing not good about him!
Agreed! I just love him.

Quote:
Seriously...someone needs to get those two a date!
Maybe they should date each other.

Quote:
I know!! And since when does he care what he wears?!? His wardrobe has always been a tee shirt covered by a button down shirt. What is the big deal now!?
I guess he realizes he's entering a barn and needs to look his best.

Quote:
Her behavior was a little over the top in this episode. What the heck did she see in that creepy clown? She had better watch out, cause she may lose her new nannie position.
I know, that was so damn weird.

Quote:
Adorable!

The two of them with the baby was precious. They had better watch out though...Lucas asleep holding a baby? Ooops!
LOL That's so true, it wasn't exactly the safest scenario with him sleeping while holding her. LOL

Quote:
Yes, but who's going to dry up that house?
It WAS potentially damaged due to all that water.

Quote:
Is he faking? And if not...does Nathan even care?
He's not faking. I think Nathan cares but doesn't want to care.
Old 02-27-2015, 07:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia
It was like everything was finally falling into place as it should be. There's no reason why Haley and Peyton shouldn't be best friends, no matter who Lucas is currently dating. I mean there's no stake or claim who Haley should be friends with based on Lucas' romantic indiscretions.

But that's what it felt like. Haley got to know Brooke because she was dating Lucas and Haley wanted to support him, no matter how she felt about Brooke. But Peyton and Haley formed a friendship on their own, before Peyton was dating Lucas and when he was dating Brooke. It was like a light switched on when they started talking again.
Exactly. I will always find it weird that Haley turned on Peyton like she did temporarily. I kind of blame Lucas since he never explained that Peyton didn't say no to the proposal. I think the way he explained it to Haley was inaccurate.

Quote:
That's the thing about about Nathan and Dan. They were always at odds when it has everything to do with basketball. But in life, Dan had really good life lessons for Nathan. He did want Nathan to succeed in life more than basketball and knew what kind of life challenges lay ahead if Nathan pursued the life of pro basketball.

It's so weird with Dan. He knew the pressures of basketball because he experienced the same with his own father. But it was so hard to see him do the same things knowing how Nathan was feeling overtime he would have one of his belittling remarks.
Totally.

Quote:
Here's the story. Brooke always wanted to be a mom, prove to herself that she can give love, unconditionally to another person. And this story was written for her and Owen, However, this story was crafted around the time of the writers strike. So the story got handed to Lucas, being the only other romantic relationship in the show's history.

So yeah, if Owen had been around, I think Brooke might've ended up with someone different in the finale. But one never knows
Very interesting, I never knew that!

Quote:
Towards the end of this season, Peyton is really setting in on not ending up with Lucas. Either he wants to be with Lindsey or he just wants to be alone, but it's becoming clear to Peyton that he isn't destined to be with her anymore. So I think that's why she started crying so hard over reading Lucas' story.
Absolutely. I also think Peyton was in a really tough spot because she had Skills encouraging her to talk to Lucas, even Haley was finally inserting ideas into her head that her situation with Lucas was far from over, Brooke still wasn't buying the fact that they were done. So she also had others telling her in so many words that things were far from over.

I do find it interesting reading past episode discussion threads... there's someone on there (I even know!) who only watched season 5 and didn't see the previous seasons and is convinced that Lucas/Peyton are not meant to be and Lucas truly loves Lindsey. LOL I want to PM this person right now and ask if the first four seasons were finally watched because that statement about Lucas loving Lindsey truly and not loving Peyton as much was grossly inaccurate. LOL

I also enjoy how Lucas/Peyton fans were chill during this drama while the Brooke/Lucas fans were chirping, so excited over the Lucas/Brooke scenes with Angie and some even thinking they'd be revisited romantically. Of course they got off on Lucas telling Peyton he hated her... even though it was pointed out by more than one person to read the actual episode title and stop being so arrogant about something that was going to come back to bite you. Then I noticed once 6.1 hits, suddenly the Brooke/Lucas fans are either silent or go away and then the Lucas/Peyton fans are back in full force. LOL It's fun from a psychological perspective noticing what people said on the threads, why they say it, etc. It's very interesting.

Quote:
This and 5x18 are the ones I want your most thoughts on. This shapes what really happens to Lucas and Peyton int he finale.

Lucas never hated Peyton, not her personally. He hated the idea of her coming back, screwing up his head and making his heart ache for her. Lucas thought he was finally set in a good relationship where he couldn't really get his heart smashed like before and then Peyton came back and mixed everything up.

Believe me, this is like beating the dead horse when I remember all the conversations going around he LP threads/forums about how he said he hated her...after all she did for him.

Lucas has always needed Peyton in his life and not just for a relationship. But for everything. She is his best friend. The one person he can trust that will always love him no matter what. And Lucas felt he didn't have that when Peyton came back and Lucas realized that not only could he not love another woman, but he couldn't just go back to the woman he did love. So much has happened. You just can't flip the switch and they're back in high school again and passing notes in class. It doesn't work that way.

I think all of it bottled up just finally let Lucas just....come undone. And through that, I think that's where his feelings happen.
I think you're dead on correct. He needed that "I hate you" in order to realize he was still deeply in love with her. I will touch on this after I watch but I agree with you wholeheartedly. Those Brooke/Lucas fans gloating should have:

1. Looked at the episode title.

2. Revisited the Lucas/Peyton history to know that this was always going back to Lucas/Peyton.

They got a huge wake up call once 6.1 hit.
Old 02-27-2015, 08:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Season 6 had me so excited I tried to set up a site for them that ulitmately led nowhere because my html skills were highly limited. I was on the ultimate high during 601. I think I rewatched that episode more than 10 times.
Old 02-27-2015, 08:42 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Hate is Safer Than Love

^^^ The title is key.

Peyton was great in this episode. She was supportive of Brooke, amazing in the scenes with Haley, but that's Peyton for you. She took care of Lucas even when he’s been a cold a$$ to her. Peyton deserved better than Lucas going with "I hate you" and Hilarie nearly broke me with her Peyton response. Wow, was that powerful. I have never wanted to punch a TV character more in my entire life than I did Lucas Scott during that moment. Why? I expect more out of Lucas. That is why. He was such an a$$. I know I am not looking at the big picture at this moment with my thoughts because if I did, I'd understand why it helps them in the long run and that it allowed Lucas to finally break down that wall and SEE what was really going on between him and Peyton. I get it. But commenting on that moment, just that moment, I wanted to mess up his pretty boy face and tell him to go to hell.

Speaking of Lucas... Lucas was a total disgrace in this episode. His behavior was just completely unacceptable. Shaking young kids, telling someone he loves he hates her, ignoring his best friend. It was all just disgusting. I know he’s hurting but going at young kids was inexcusable. Gross. I don’t like where they’re taking Lucas right now. The selfish anger in it just reminds me so much of Dan and it’s awful to see. Lucas WAS his father in this episode and as everyone knows, that's the worst comparison you can make. He needs to get over himself, especially when it comes to the self pity and blaming everyone else for his life. He has control of his own destiny. I just hope he remembers what he said in the next episode and is shown enough heart to want to put it right, because the Lucas I used to know would have to do that and could not let that stand. I think this is clearly his lowest moment of the entire series and he needs to be ashamed.

Lucas and Peyton now are shattered and down and out. There is so much unresolved tension and powerful emotions that you know is ready to be addressed. So I understand that Lucas reaching his breaking point was a good thing, I just hated to see him like that. You can definitely see that only Peyton can bring out these passionate emotions in Lucas. Doesn't excuse Mr. Prick for going there, but it's the truth and I know he's going to wake up and regret what he said to Peyton. I know it's going to force him to see the light and what is precisely going on between Lucas/Peyton.

Haley was good mother and friend in this episode. I think so much of who she is, is in her family and she needs to know they’ll be okay before she can really write anything.

It was good to see Nathan on his comeback and he was a good brother to Lucas and is the emotionally stable one in the family. Nathan is all heart and caring, where Lucas is cold, shut down and not a good guy.

Brooke was sweet with Angie and a good friend. I love season 5 Brooke.

LOVED seeing Mia again!

Mouth was great putting his friendship above his career. It was awesome.

The Skills and Deb stuff I actually thought was funny but a waste of time. Deb's like a cartoon character almost right now. It's odd to me. She is comic relief to an otherwise dark episode.

The "I hate you" certainly will allow the Lucas/Peyton relationship to develop so at least there's that. They are going to have to deal with the shattering, Lucas is going to have to stop being an a$$ and realize what is truly going on inside his heart.

The highlight for me though was Hilarie’s acting, which was just so powerful in that last scene. She was fantastic.

Season 5, as a whole, lost its heart some due to the Lucas/Peyton story. You can just FEEL that Lucas/Peyton need to get back on track because something is largely missing. It's precisely why so many fans left after season 6 when Lucas/Peyton get their ending and Chad/Hilarie left the show. Season 5, in a way, is without Lucas/Peyton and it needs to be fixed.

What bothers me so much about Lucas is... well, everything! Maybe he should have figured out that proposing to Peyton was huge and the timing wasn't right, then he leaves her once she falls asleep, tells everyone the lie of how she said 'no' instead of 'someday', proposed to another woman with her ring, wrote a book about her, wrote another book about her, kissed her back and told her that supposedly the cute guy at C/B wasn't good enough for her when he didn't have any right. Seriously? WTF, Lucas. If you take everything Lucas has done from the missing years until this very point in season 5 and it's amazing how much Lucas has screwed up. He's been a nightmare.

Last edited by jediwands; 02-27-2015 at 09:18 AM
Old 02-27-2015, 09:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
This is such a reminder of how far apart these two guys are. This is how different they were raised. I think with these two guys being friends for so long it's been a little forgetting how far apart they really started. This is a reminder of that, how far they've come from their past.

Nathan had a relationship with Dan. Not always a good one, but he had a relationship with Dan. Lucas, per Dan's fault, never had Dan in his life that way Nathan did. So of course Lucas had so many reservations about Dan's life expectancy. After dan killed Keith, Lucas waited for the day to come when Dan would no long walk the earth as a free man. Lucas, i'm sure, was finally at ease knowing that Dan was getting just what he deserved. For all intents and purposes, Dan was dead to Lucas, they never shared anything outside of horrible remarks to each other. So for Lucas to not want to save Dan, I understand his reasons.
Yes, this is all true. And that's why I really believe that Lucas should understand where Nathan is coming from and should not impose his will to ostracize Dan from everyone's life.

Quote:
I guess he realizes he's entering a barn and needs to look his best
All he really needed were a few carrots.

Watching 5.16 now.
Old 02-27-2015, 10:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty
All he really needed were a few carrots.
Old 02-27-2015, 10:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich1111 (View Post)

- Poor Jamie still can't stop thinking about his Grandfather. So sad.
Why did Haley throw that beautiful card away?
Quote:
- Lucas seeing Peyton half dressed was awesome. Talk about TENSION. Brooke so knows what's going on.
I know! And then Brooke saying, "You, two.."

Quote:
- I love that finally the Peyton/Haley friendship is rekindled again. GOOD. I can't believe how off it was when Lindsey, Mister Ed's 10000th choice, was around.

Quote:
- Not sure how I feel about Lucas being so cold about Dan's heart situation.
i absolutely hate it! I understand that he loved keith, but he is a super good person who has to have some compassion for a human being.

-
Quote:
Interesting how Nathan claims he wants nothing to do with Dan and yet he's quoting his advice to Q.
That was super interesting. lol And..he should follow his own advice.

Quote:
- Lucas and his attitude about Dan does start to bother me though and looking at both Haley and Nathan listening to Lucas affirms my position. Lucas might not want Dan around in six months but Nathan had a father in Dan for years and years growing up even if he sucked a lot of the time. Then there's Jamie to consider. Nathan and Haley need to make a decision about Dan on their own without Lucas having an opinion on it.
Lucas needs to keep his bitter attitude to himself and not influence Nathan and Haley. He has no right to tell them what to do and how to feel regarding Dan. Nathan will have tremendous guilt all his life if he abandons his dad and he will also have Jamie to answer to!

Quote:
- Peyton is so selfless but she shouldn't have gone to visit Lindsey

No...she should not have gone to visit Lindsey. But..I am glad Lindsey gave Peyton Lucas's book.
Right now...I hate Lucas more than I hate Lindsey.

Quote:
- You can tell Q and Nathan are growing closer. Love how Q thanked Nathan and love how Q knows Nathan is attempting a comeback even if Nathan doesn't want to call it that.
Yes, I see that. Q is making up for his bad behavior very very well.

Quote:
- I love how Q apologized to Skills. Nice growth, Q.
I am very glas Q did that. Poor Skills is such a good guy who always means well.

-
Quote:
Mouth saved his career because of his awesome girlfriend calming him down! What a great ILY Mouth came up with, too. Very sweet.
Millicent is so wonderful.
Quote:
- Haley knows Dan needs to be in Jamie's life right now and as a mother, she has every right to feel that way, too.
I wish she would speak up more.

- The Brooke/Angie story is sweet but maybe slightly tiring. I mean, you know it's heartbreak being set up because Brooke's not going to be able to keep her. The story is touching and sweet, though.

-
Quote:
Peyton crying while reading Lucas' book/story...
Yes! Everyone sees Lucas's meaning..except Lucas!
Old 02-27-2015, 11:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Why did Haley throw that beautiful card away?
I hated that too but only gave her a break because you could tell how conflicted and torn up about it she was. The story wasn't over even if her urge was to throw it away and keep Jamie from Dan. She still was coming to the realization that she should allow Jamie time with his Grandfather. But yes, I cringed when she threw out the card.

Quote:
I know! And then Brooke saying, "You, two.."
Brooke knows the score.

Quote:
i absolutely hate it! I understand that he loved keith, but he is a super good person who has to have some compassion for a human being.
I don't know what has happened to Lucas in season 5. He's not even thinking about Jamie, his Godson. He should be thinking about him, just like I think about my Goddaughters I am super close to. Instead, he's thinking about himself only.

Quote:
Lucas needs to keep his bitter attitude to himself and not influence Nathan and Haley. He has no right to tell them what to do and how to feel regarding Dan. Nathan will have tremendous guilt all his life if he abandons his dad and he will also have Jamie to answer to!
Amen.

Quote:
No...she should not have gone to visit Lindsey. But..I am glad Lindsey gave Peyton Lucas's book.
Right now...I hate Lucas more than I hate Lindsey.
Me too! I absolutely have more hate for Lucas than Lindsey. I was glad Lindsey gave Peyton the book, too.

Quote:
I wish she would speak up more.
Wait for it... she will. I like Haley as a mother. She has this silent but strong demeanor. I can't really explain it. She seems silent but all the while has a strength and determination to do right by Jamie in the end.

Quote:
Yes! Everyone sees Lucas's meaning..except Lucas!
It's incredible. It really is.
Old 02-27-2015, 04:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I feel like this was one of the best episodes of season 5, although that might not be saying much because parts of season 5 have royally sucked. The moment at the end and the idea of Vegas after what Lucas has been through was lame, but the episode in itself was full of heart.

Lucas was in a dark place at the start but I think he started to find the path back to normal (thank GOD) somewhere along the way. His scenes with Haley were amazing and it was great to see her finally blunt with him and put him on the right track. I love that Lucas didn't have the chance to go all self absorbed and pity himself. Haley made sure that she meant business and that he understood what she was saying. Thankfully! Welcome back, Haley, you reminded me of why I like you so much when you're in character being awesome. It's also more than obvious Lucas is running/ducking from Peyton and Haley knows it too.

There were two of the greatest scenes in this episode that give me chills:

1. The Haley/Lucas Rivercourt scene as they're sitting on Peyton's artwork and Haley's telling him to stop running... she totally means running from Peyton and you can see and feel that given the atmosphere, her words. It was SUCH a beautiful moment, I think it was honestly my favorite Lucas/Haley scene of all time. Haley literally told Lucas to stop running from Peyton and he knew it. He absolutely knew it. The acting between Chad and Joy was remarkable, what a moving scene.

2. Lucas/Peyton scene. Mark was clever only giving them one scene because that's all they needed... although, thanks to Haley, Peyton WROTE her NOVEL to Lucas on that Rivercourt. Peyton had the courage to write her thoughts to Lucas just like he wrote his thoughts in his books about her.

The Brooke/Lucas scenes were comfortable and all about friendship. I find it ridiculous that Brooke's even an option in the "Who did Lucas call?" bit. It's so not her and I get a laugh out of the past OTH discussion threads with people thinking it could be, or holding out hope that it is Brooke. They are friends, nothing more, there's not one ounce of romantic tension between them. Peyton and Lucas have romantic tension that oozes all over the place when they're around each other. That's why Lucas couldn't even talk when Peyton was around during so many moments of this season. There's so much romantic tension between Lucas and Peyton you can practically suffocate from the thickness of it. Brooke and Lucas have none of that.

The Lucas/Lindsey stuff felt so off, and I'm back to highly disliking Lindsey again. First she’s telling him the book is perfect and she leaves, then over the phone she tells him she’s wrong because of a dedication about fear, which was about fear of love, but it doesn’t change the fact the book was about Peyton. Ding, ding, WTF! It's not Lindsey, he's been a delusional moronic, and at times, cruel prick, over this girl but he doesn't ultimately want her. He stood on Peyton’s artwork... wow was that artwork something else.

The Lucas/Peyton scene was beautifully done by Chad and Hilarie. They have gobs of sizzling chemistry as Lucas/Peyton. There was so much emotion in their simple words to each other that showed they still have feelings for each other. This is precisely why Mark had to basically physically separate Lucas/Peyton from 5.12 until 5.18... the chemistry, the story is way too strong. You cannot get them around each other, the romantic feelings, magical romantic connection is too intense, too natural, too believable. Mark had to wait until now because finally he's getting the two characters he created a world for (Lucas/Peyton, his words ) back together for good. Lucas saying it’s hard for him still to see her and Peyton saying that she said yes every time in her dream, that it’s her dream was powerful and convincing. You felt their romantic connection that is so strong, nothing can penetrate it and break it down. It's there and here to stay.

The only aspect I disliked (even though Hilarie delivered it to perfection) was Peyton almost feeling like she did something wrong in LA when she answered his proposal. I hate that, I almost feel like it's an odd kind of emotional abuse/bullying that indirectly was inserted inside of Peyton's heart about what went down in LA. Peyton, you did nothing wrong saying "someday" when Lucas proposed. Nothing! I hate that is seems as if she feels she did something wrong... she didn't! This was all Lucas being lame and misbehaving from the moment the proposal transpired until this very moment in the finale of 5.

Still, the Chad/Hilarie chemistry is magical and I enjoyed the scene in general... especially since we know who Lucas wants to be with and has always wanted to be with.

Peyton, being able to still open up to Lucas about how much she loves him through her words about the proposal, even knowing what Lucas just said to her drunk, showed such grace. I think Haley’s words helped her (I loved when Haley told Peyton that people write things that they can't say) and I love Haley for finally being the amazing friend that she was capable of being. I love seeing their friendship. THIS is what I missed so much and it took practically 95% of season 5 to FINALLY see the Haley/Peyton friendship I've always loved so very much.

I mentioned above Haley was great in the episode and I loved all her friendship scenes. She was a good mother, wife and friend throughout and it was great to see her get a breakthrough with her music. Joy delivered a beautiful performance.

Brooke was sad to watch in this episode and it was good to see her emotionally develop into such a caring person, but at the same time I’m glad the Angie storyline is over. The scenes were fine to watch, but like I mentioned up thread, it was a slightly tiring storyline because you knew it was going to end in heartbreaking fashion. I actually think Brooke and the doctor would have been a really good match romantically.

I enjoyed Nathan’s scenes with Jamie and Q; his comeback is something that I think needs to happen for the show. It's a must! The scene with Q telling him he's scared was great stuff. Jamie recognizing the parallel between his father being scared of making the comeback and being scared of going into the pool was great stuff. I just love how Nathan recovered during the last half of season 5. The Nathan/Haley scenes were fantastic in this one, both together and as a family. I love them. Nathan's been a great father, loyal, supportive brother, excellent husband, and even good son considering the circumstances and what I know he's going to do in the future concerning his son and his father.

The Skills/Deb thing continuing was just weird and I love Mouth and Millicent. They are a good match. Mouth saving the day at work and then quitting was outstanding.

Peyton's biological father is obviously showing up in season 6 based on the hints in this one. Should be interesting and I know nothing about this storyline so it will be brand new for me!

Dan was creepy in the episode, and I was really sad to see his darkness appear again. Wow, I can't believe how he was moving that poor man's head like a ragdoll while contemplating literally murdering him. I was glad that Jamie inspired him to do the right thing. But... the car, bam!

I absolutely loved the music that was used including Gavin’s little piece at the start with Jackson, Bethany’s song and also Disappear, which was integrated beautifully.

Overall I enjoyed the episode a lot. I think part of it is because this episode means an end to a rather frustrating season. Compared to the last six episodes, this episode was pure heaven. I don't love the lame cliffhanger, but since I know how it ends I'm okay with it.

I just think this episode brought back the heart and soul of this show (which means Lucas/Peyton are coming to life again) and it really felt like old school One Tree Hill.

Last edited by jediwands; 02-27-2015 at 04:11 PM
Old 02-27-2015, 04:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I found this cool music site for the show: One Tree Hill Music - www.oth-music.com
Old 02-27-2015, 05:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

Hate is Safer Than Love

^^^ The title is key.

Lucas was a total disgrace in this episode. His behavior was just completely unacceptable. Shaking young kids, telling someone he loves he hates her,
It is as if Lucas's body was invaded by an evil creature...a devil. I am ready to call a priest for an exorcism. I can't believe Lucas said that to Peyton. It was deliberate. He called her back after she kissed his forehead and told him how sorry she is and said ,"I hate you. I wish you never came back. You ruined my life." I can't believe those words came out of his mouth. THe look of shock and despair on Peyton's face was so heartbreaking.
Lucas's actions on the court.....horrible! Over a stupid phone call?!? Because of this he will most likely lose his job and most likely cost Mouth his job!

Quote:
Haley was good mother and friend in this episode. I think so much of who she is, is in her family and she needs to know they’ll be okay before she can really write anything.
She had a good talk with Mia. So glad that Mia set her straight. Haley does have a wonderful like....a great job....a beautiful/hot/loving/'wonderful husband and an adorable/smart son. There really isn't much more she can ask for.

Quote:
It was good to see Nathan on his comeback and he was a good brother to Lucas and is the emotionally stable one in the family. Nathan is all heart and caring, where Lucas is cold, shut down and not a good guy.
Who would have thought that Nathan was the good emotionally stable brother?!?

Quote:
Mouth was great putting his friendship above his career. It was awesome.
Mouth is a true friend...and a great guy.

Quote:
The Skills and Deb stuff I actually thought was funny but a waste of time. Deb's like a cartoon character almost right now. It's odd to me. She is comic relief to an otherwise dark episode.
Deb is a cartoon character, but she's a riot and I actually don't mind her and Skills. lol Hilarious when she told Nathan that she knew what he was doing at the age of 12 when he locked himself in the bathroom many many times.

I am glad that Dan got his card. "Everyone needs a friend. " Awe...

Ethan....super hot and a heart surgeon. There were some sparks between him and Brooke.

I loved that song that Mia sang at the end of the episode. I just hated the last scene.

Last edited by everwoodfan52; 02-27-2015 at 06:17 PM
Old 02-27-2015, 05:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I found this cool music site for the show: One Tree Hill Music - www.oth-music.com
This is wonderful...thanks!!
Old 02-27-2015, 06:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
It is as if Lucas's body was invaded by an evil creature...a devil. I am ready to call a priest for an exorcism. I can't believe Lucas said that to Peyton. It was deliberate. He called her back after she kissed his forehead and told him how sorry she is and said ,"I hate you. I wish you never came back. You ruined my life." I can't believe those words came out of his mouth. THe look of shock and despair on Peyton's face was so heartbreaking.
Lucas's actions on the court.....horrible! Over a stupid phone call?!? Because of this he will most likely lose his job and most likely cost Mouth his job!
You said it. The irony is he doesnt even want Lindsey! Wait until 5.18.

Peyton was punched in the gut repeatedly after he said those vile words to her. Drunk or not, episode title showing he loves Peyton but is running or not, it was sickening. I've never been more disappointed in Lucas.

Also... What he did to the opponent/player could have created criminal charge even. That was so out of line and sickening.

Quote:
She had a good talk with Mia. So glad that Mia set her straight. Haley does have a wonderful like....a great job....a beautiful/hot/loving/'wonderful husband and an adorable/smart son. There really isn't much more she can ask for.
Precisely.

Quote:

Who would have thought that Nathan was the good emotionally stable brother?!?
He's come such a long way! Yes he has outclassed his brother by a mile.

Quote:

Mouth is a true friend...and a great guy.
What a sacrifice.

Quote:
Deb is a cartoon character, but she's a riot and I actually don't mind her and Skills. lol Hilarious when she told Nathan that she knew what he was doing at the age of 12 when he locked himself in the closet many many times.

Quote:

I am glad that Dan got his card. "Everyone needs a friend. " Awe...

Ethan....super hot and a heart surgeon. There were some sparks between him and Brooke.

I loved that song that Mia sang at the end of the episode. I just hated the last scene.
Last scene was like hell. Love the song and absolutely saw sparks between Brooke and surgeon. Would have loved seeing them romantic.

Are you watching 5.18 soon?
Old 02-27-2015, 06:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Are you watching 5.18 soon?
I will definitely watch before I go to bed, but in the meantime...I have a bunch of shows on my DVR while I was away that I have to watch!
Old 02-27-2015, 06:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I will definitely watch before I go to bed, but in the meantime...I have a bunch of shows on my DVR while I was away that I have to watch!
Cool! Looking forward to your thoughts!

It's sad thinking that we only have one more full season left of Chad/Hilarie. I'm not going to want season 6 to end. Thankfully it's a fantastic last season and happy ending for Lucas/Peyton.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread