Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-01-2015, 08:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia
Dan has never been pure evil, not in my mind. Guilt ridden and bitter, yes, all his life. Dan never thought about the consequences in his actions. That's why he pushed everyone away and wondered why he could never make his marriage work. He could never make it work with Nathan. He never saw the downside of his actions sow how could he know that anything was really wrong?
Do you think his shooting Keith was out of character? Did you think he was capable of going there? I am wondering about this. A part of me thinks it was a bit out of character for Dan to murder his own brother no matter what tense history they had. Yes, he believed Keith tried to kill him but Dan's also a fairly smart man. I'm a bit shocked he didn't realize given Keith's reaction to the accusation that there had to be another attempted murderer he was missing.

Quote:
Very powerful. Lucas needed to heal. His heart was broken in many places that no one, not even Karen, could fully understand. What made it worse was all he saw were people partying and having a great time who didn't ahve a personal connection to the shooting. Jimmy was Lucas' friend...he killed took his life and (supossedly) took Keith's as well. Keith was Lucas' only father figure, the real man that mattered in his life. He died. Peyton, his one true love and passion in life was almost taken away. He didn't know where to start in how to heal. And it wasn't about going to a party, hanging out with your friends. It was about doing what it takes to get better.
It didn't surprise me that Brooke thought a party would help. Of course she thought that because she has no clue what to do for him. All her weird advice throughout all of this bothered me too. She had no idea what she was talking about.

To be honest, when Lucas showed up at that party I actually thought it was a dream sequence. I didn't think it could be real, that anyone would think this party could help him. I was shocked it was real!

Quote:
Lucas was only smiling when he went to see Peyton. Without words she always make him at peace. Just being with Peyton makes him whole, plain and simple.
EXACTLY.

Quote:
I did notice that He laughed when he was at his most miserable. Peyton does that for him and not to him.
Indeed. Mark writes Lucas/Peyton in this spiritual, bigger than life sort of way. It's Ephram/Amy-like but slightly more subtle. Lucas/Peyton are in denial about their feelings for longer time periods. But Mark and Greg Berlanti write their main pairing in a clear and purposeful way. I wish everyone could see how Mark writes Lucas/Peyton. If they did, they wouldn't have wasted their time on Lucas/Brooke since it was never happening long term.

Mark's interviews are plain as day. Didn't people watch those interviews? I can't wrap my brain around how so many people still to this day believe:

1. Peyton/Jake were left open ended or had a bigger love than Lucas/Peyton.
2. Lucas/Brooke would have ended up together had Chad/Sophia stayed together.

HUH? Again, did anyone read/view Mark's interviews? He literally takes a sign and displays "Lucas/Peyton were always endgame" over and over again. In fact, I don't even need Mark to spell it out to us like he did over and over again... it's clearly in the episodes anyway. Even if you can't see it in the episodes, Mark spells it out in interviews. He is the creator, he's not lying. LOL I don't get how there's any confusion.

Quote:
The thing is he felt so suffocated that he couldn't be there. Brooke never got that. All she wanted to do was forget about that day. How can Lucas forget about that day when Keith isn't there!?!?! It's not like Keith is gonna return from the hosptial because he was only shot in the library and not shot dead by his brother. Karen isn't going to smile tomorrow becuase the love of her life was shot in cold blood. No one is going to heal becuase of some damn party that some pathetic cheerleader threw so she could forget about a day of tragedy. Trady doesn't just get forgotten about, misery loves company. Whoever thought a party cures tragedy is a complete idiot. She's an idiot then and she will always be dillusional. I cannot stand how she perceived herself as this loving caring person and all she turned out to be was a bitter bitch who manipulated people into being her friends.
I know it! Like I said, I thought the party was a dream! I really did. I was waiting for Lucas to wake up in a cold sweat. I couldn't believe it was actually happening and Brooke was supporting this lame party. She had no idea what the hell she was doing. She just wanted Lucas to snap out of it so he could pay attention to her. She doesn't get it. She is incapable of putting herself far back in line in support of those she loves. She's so selfish and manipulative when she has to be. Lucas has to be showcasing her like a supermodel, Peyton has to be putting a crown on top of her head, in order for her not to go all manipulative and create these scenarios that are all about her. It drives me fricken crazy.

Quote:
Takes the cake doesn't it? She really showed her true stripes in Season 3 and Season 4 regarding her friend Peyton. She cared so much about Lucas loving her that she couldn't see another life. Nothing more to say really.
Indeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrica

OH MY GOODNESS! YOU FIGURED IT OUT!

Quote:
No seriously, that's what their entire relationship is about. Her controlling Lucas' heart to feel for her the way she feels for him. And it's just not going to happen. It would never happen the way Brooke wanted it to. That's what the whole point of their breakup was. Brooke saw him as this bad guy and was he really a bad guy for breaking up with you so he coudl be with the girl he truly wanted to be with.

I think this really puts an end to Brooke trying to control everyone and just gives up, but you know, Brooke Davis doesn't give up wtihout a fight. And Brooke Davis fights dirty. So yes, it was hard to watch end of Season 3 and most of Season 4 becuase of that.
EXACTLY. I am not looking forward to these last episodes, however:

Spoiler:

Quote:
Look what type of relationship Nathan and Keith had....hardly have any. It was addressed a little bit in 3x17. But until Nathan was seven years old, he had never met Keith Scott. He probably never really heard a mention of Keith Scott. I mean Dan never talked about Karen and Lucas until they came to Tree Hill. I can't imagine how much Dan wanted to block out Keith from their lives. And what kind of lies would Dan tell Deb and Nathan about Keith. He always belittled his brother when they were there. So who knows what Nathan was led to believe about Keith. Then as they got older, Nathan didn't really have any type of relationship with Keith. There wasn't anything between them that they had in common. Nathan was always persuing basketball preparing for basketball and what game they would play. Then he was with Haley. So there was never a time where Nathan and Keith were ever really close. So he could displace his feelings where as Lucas could not.
This is very true. Actually, we all have aunts and uncles we are close with, and some we are not so close. I think it's sad with Keith and Nathan because there was so much time to get closer after Nathan turned from prick to super decent guy. Especially when Lucas gave Nathan his job and Nathan worked for Keith. I wish they would have grown closer. It sucks that they didn't. We should have been seeing roadtrips with Keith and his two nephews going hunting or fishing or heading to a pro basketball game together. It sucks!
Old 01-01-2015, 01:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Something that really bothered me about 3.17 is the fact that Lucas kind of mocked Peyton's declaration of love. He made a joke of it. And...when he said that he loves Peyton, but is really really in love with Brooke..I want to scream!
Old 01-01-2015, 01:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
Something that really bothered me about 3.17 is the fact that Lucas kind of mocked Peyton's declaration of love. He made a joke of it. And...when he said that he loves Peyton, but is really really in love with Brooke..I want to scream!
That's actually not how I interpreted it. Lucas reminded me of a little boy who teases a girl just to see how she truly feels about him. I didn't see it as mocking. I saw it as teasing/fishing for the truth. THEN like season 1, Peyton downplayed it and said it was only because she was possibly dying, he's with Brooke. Peyton lead the discussion when Lucas was fishing for her true feelings. Peyton allowed Lucas to say that about Brooke.

I am at an advantage because I know how things shake out though which helps me interpret if that makes sense.

In other words, keep watching.
Old 01-01-2015, 01:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich1111 (View Post)

In other words, keep watching.
I definitely will keep watching.
Old 01-01-2015, 02:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I definitely will keep watching.
Good!

Where are you at?

I will spoil you on this... Brooke and Lucas are coming to an end. So if you get through season 3, it will happen faster.
Old 01-01-2015, 03:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Good!

Where are you at?

I will spoil you on this... Brooke and Lucas are coming to an end. So if you get through season 3, it will happen faster.
I started watching 3.18...but my kids are here (Nadine, Chris, and Julia)...so I kind of need to me a mom. lol

I want Lucas and Brooke to be over and I know I shouldn't be sympathetic...but...I hope it happens that Brooke is not hurt badly, because Lucas did promise not to hurt her again.
Old 01-01-2015, 03:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I started watching 3.18...but my kids are here (Nadine, Chris, and Julia)...so I kind of need to me a mom. lol

I want Lucas and Brooke to be over and I know I shouldn't be sympathetic...but...I hope it happens that Brooke is not hurt badly, because Lucas did promise not to hurt her again.
He did promise but the way I see it... Brooke has made her bed and she has to sleep in it. It's unrealistic to say you will never hurt someone again. That's life. Pain and hurt is a part of it. When you're with someone romantically you say those things like, We will be together forever, I will never hurt you, I'll never leave, you can always trust me, etc. Stuff happens. Lucas could never keep that promise and Brooke had an unrealistic request and expectation that he could as well.

That's how I see it anyway.
Old 01-01-2015, 04:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
- Awe now I do feel sorry for Karen in the first scene. She is so consumed with sadness. I guess anger was her first way of dealing with it in 3.17 and now in 3.18 it's a paralyzing sadness.
I sympathize with her devastation very much. I just wish she and Lucas could have mourned together a little differently. They could really use each other without blaming each other.

-
Quote:
What a gross storyline between Lucas and Brooke. Brooke horny over something he wrote. I despise them and their lack of chemistry, but now I have to deal with some weird kinky sex thing and Brooke on her own reacting to his letter? Fun times. Not.
I guess everything about Lucas turns Brooke on....even his words.

-
Quote:
On a brighter note, I love how Nathan had Lucas hold Haley's ring and told him about wanting to ask her to marry him again. It was awesome, as was the riding of those cool bikes in the woods.
It was awesome, but I don't understand why Nathan needed her ring to do what he did.

Quote:
- Oh and back to annoying Brooke, her constant insistence that Pete is Peyton's made up date is ridiculously irritating.
That was really insulting to Peyton. Why would Peyton have to lie about something like that?
Quote:
- Love every Lucas/Nathan scene.
I love the romantic ships, but Lucas/Nathan ship is equally up there for me. Dan did something right making those two.

-
Quote:
I love that Nathan had a moment due to Keith and what he said to Lucas was really sweet. There we go. I was expecting Nathan to say that in 3.17 but he did in 3.18 so good deal.
Yes! He does feel the loss of this uncle he was just starting to know. Keith touched so many people. What a huge loss.

Quote:
- Naley proposal was adorable!
Their love is so beautiful. I pray that nothing happens to ruin this again.

-
Quote:
Karen confronting Dan was powerful stuff.
OMG...an angry Karen is a scary thing. The expression on his face when Karen said, "You killed him." Wow!

Quote:
Dan has never been pure evil, not in my mind. Guilt ridden and bitter, yes, all his life. Dan never thought about the consequences in his actions. That's why he pushed everyone away and wondered why he could never make his marriage work. He could never make it work with Nathan. He never saw the downside of his actions sow how could he know that anything was really wrong?
I would hate to think of Dan as being pure evil, but some of the things he did and things he has said to his loved ones....especially Lucas...have to be evil. To mock his son's heart condition? To shove Nathan down on his back in order to make a basket? Maybe not evil....but super cruel.
Old 01-01-2015, 04:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I sympathize with her devastation very much. I just wish she and Lucas could have mourned together a little differently. They could really use each other without blaming each other.
I agree completely.

Quote:
I guess everything about Lucas turns Brooke on....even his words.
It was very funny when Rachel announced to everyone that Brooke was having fun with herself.

Quote:
It was awesome, but I don't understand why Nathan needed her ring to do what he did.
I COMPLETELY AGREE! I never understood why he needed that and poor Haley was absolutely tortured thinking she lost it twice.

Quote:
That was really insulting to Peyton. Why would Peyton have to lie about something like that?
I know it! Brooke knows her own boyfriend still has eyes for her so why on earth would Peyton lie? Peyton could get practically any guy she wanted. I don't get it either. It was very weird. I hated how they all sort of joked about it. Peyton was a trooper but the Peyton fan in me was annoyed!

Quote:
I love the romantic ships, but Lucas/Nathan ship is equally up there for me. Dan did something right making those two.
I agree. They are so awesome together. I love them just as much, too.

Quote:
Yes! He does feel the loss of this uncle he was just starting to know. Keith touched so many people. What a huge loss.

Quote:
Their love is so beautiful. I pray that nothing happens to ruin this again.
They will encounter some hills and valleys but I can tell you that they'll never experience anything else drastic like the tour again, nothing like that.

Quote:
OMG...an angry Karen is a scary thing. The expression on his face when Karen said, "You killed him." Wow!
I know!

Quote:
I would hate to think of Dan as being pure evil, but some of the things he did and things he has said to his loved ones....especially Lucas...have to be evil. To mock his son's heart condition? To shove Nathan down on his back in order to make a basket? Maybe not evil....but super cruel.
Yeah. This is another one of those moments where I have to tell you to keep watching. You will see some evolution with Dan. He's a very heartbreaking character. He is now a murderer but all is not lost and entirely hopeless if you can believe that. But his journey is a long and tough one.
Old 01-01-2015, 04:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yeah. This is another one of those moments where I have to tell you to keep watching. You will see some evolution with Dan. He's a very heartbreaking character. He is now a murderer but all is not lost and entirely hopeless if you can believe that. But his journey is a long and tough one.
I do want to believe that Dan will finally wake up and be a better person. I just wish that Keith was around to experience it.
Old 01-01-2015, 04:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I do want to believe that Dan will finally wake up and be a better person. I just wish that Keith was around to experience it.
Yeah.

The forgotten reality is Deb DID try to murder Dan. Dan knows someone tried to kill him. That's why I actually blame Deb just as much as Dan for Keith's death. Okay, maybe not as much but she definitely played a part. She went crazy, tried killing Dan and it was Keith who cleaned up her mess and took all the false accusations thrown his way while she bailed. I'm shocked Karen isn't pissed off at Deb right now.

Doesn't excuse what Dan did, of course but Deb played a large part in all of this.
Old 01-01-2015, 10:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle (View Post)
Do you think his shooting Keith was out of character? Did you think he was capable of going there? I am wondering about this. A part of me thinks it was a bit out of character for Dan to murder his own brother no matter what tense history they had. Yes, he believed Keith tried to kill him but Dan's also a fairly smart man. I'm a bit shocked he didn't realize given Keith's reaction to the accusation that there had to be another attempted murderer he was missing.
I think it was truely out of character. Because Dan was vengeful but no one ever thought he'd actually kill someone and espeically it be his own brother. Later on in the season, you get to know why he did it. I word it that way becuase I, personally, never understood why he did it. Why Dan felt he had to go there. Not just wound Keith and have him immobile for the rest of his life. But to actually shot in the heart, in cold blood and blame it some innocent, troubled kid. I think all to of this showed not only how bitter Dan was about not ending up with Karen and Lucas in his life, but how vengeful he became against the man who, in Dan's eyes, replaced him. Keith didn't replace Dan becuase Dan was never THERE! He left Karen. He made a conscious choice to leave Karen in Tree HIll when shew as pregnant with Lucas. He chose to have a relationship with Deb...he CHOSE to ignore Lucas completely when raising Nathan. All of these Keith was there and Dan wasn't isn't a result of one cosmic event. It was several events that Dan Scott completely chose to ignore. How can you understand a man like that.

There's this fine line between bitter and vengeful, Dan chose vengeful. He has no right to be bitter at Keith or at Karen. He's only bitter becuase Keith has what Dan has always wanted and it's not just a partner to Karen and a father to Lucas. But had something Dan never knew existed....PEACE! Keith was okay with not being the best. He was okay with average. And in Dan's world, average was never good enough. Look at Nathan's childhood...enough said on that one.

Quote:
It didn't surprise me that Brooke thought a party would help. Of course she thought that because she has no clue what to do for him. All her weird advice throughout all of this bothered me too. She had no idea what she was talking about.
Brooke tried to help, she tried to fix Lucas. NO ONE could possibly know what Lucas was going through. Not Karen, not Nathan, no one. No one knows what it's like when your biological father kills your real (for all intents and purposes) father in cold blood. And he was led to believe a kid he left behind was responsible. How can you be happy about that. YOU CAN'T. Lucas had his own healing process to begin. She had no business talking to Lucas about Keith or about the tragedy. She had no business bringing him to that party. Brooke had no business talking to Lucas....AT ALL! All she did was make things worse. Brooke never....never....never once tried to help Lucas in a positive light. She was only thinking about how it felt for everyone else. No one was affected to that shooting like Lucas was. Even the kids in that room with Jimmy for those few hours. No one cuold know the hurt, pain, and yes, guilt Lucas felt when going to school, getting up int he morning, SEEING KAREN BITTER AND BROKEN becuase Dan had to HAVE IT ALL! Dan had to have it all and didn't care who the hell he took out to get it! That's what I think about all of that. The kid had no father and now his life his torn apart and who does he have to be responsible for. Jimmy? He was a troubled kid. The kids at school, yes. But who did Lucas look out for? ...Yeah, that's who Lucas looked out for, nobody. He left Jimmy behind and so did Mouth. How do you think Lucas feels feeling if he did something, if he said something...if he just said hello to the kid, maybe he would have Keith standing up beside him at his wedding day when Peyton was walking towards. His buddy, his partner in crime...his best friend. Who did Lucas have to turn to?

Quote:
Mark's interviews are plain as day. Didn't people watch those interviews? I can't wrap my brain around how so many people still to this day believe:
I wonder if Lucas/Peyton fans and Brooke/Lucas fans ever watched the same episodes. I really did

Quote:
1. Peyton/Jake were left open ended or had a bigger love than Lucas/Peyton.
I didn't mind P/J as much becuase I found them to be more true to themselves. Not a true love type of thing, but more of a family type of thing. I think Jake used Peyton for a family as much as Peyton used Jake. So badly Peyton wanted someone by his side, to love Jenny as much, if not more, than he did. A woman that can nurture her and grow with her. Jake, to be honest, has no idea how to raise a daughter. A baby girl, yes, a daughter, no. It's gonna get really complicated. And that's what Peyton would've been there for. To talk to Jenny and give her the advice she needs. But Peyton can also do that if they aren't together. I think that's what Jake struggled with. Peyton could always be there as Jenny's best friend, Jenny's go-to-girl if you will. But she can't be there as his girl, not with the feelings she has for Lucas that will never go away. I think that's what made it so hard for Jake to tell Peyton at the end of Season 3. She was always gonna be there for Jenny...she can't be there for him. Kind of heartbreaking, but there it is.

Quote:
2. Lucas/Brooke would have ended up together had Chad/Sophia stayed together.
I'm not so sure about that. I know it was convenient for C/S to be written as Brooke and Lucas, but I don't think, or I don't want to think, Mark crafted a storyline just for them. He did an interview in Season 2 dvd or maybe itw as a tv interview, not sure. Mark catering to their real life relationship. Stating that he wouldn't write into any relationship just because they were dating. It was like ten years ago or something, my memory is bad

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
This is very true. Actually, we all have aunts and uncles we are close with, and some we are not so close. I think it's sad with Keith and Nathan because there was so much time to get closer after Nathan turned from prick to super decent guy. Especially when Lucas gave Nathan his job and Nathan worked for Keith. I wish they would have grown closer. It sucks that they didn't. We should have been seeing roadtrips with Keith and his two nephews going hunting or fishing or heading to a pro basketball game together. It sucks!
I think in all that, it really showed how different the boys were and how they were raised. Lucas was Keith's son, hands down, no papers needed on that one. And Dan made sure that Nathan was his son. Dan never wanted Nathan to have a relationship with Keith becuase of bitterness and jealousy. And with Nathan, he's never one to go up to anyone and offer to get a drink or something. So I couldn't see Nathan and Keith form a friendship. It would just seem like they were forcing something

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty (View Post)
Something that really bothered me about 3.17 is the fact that Lucas kind of mocked Peyton's declaration of love.
That's, I think, how Lucas really is. When we talk about Lucas being so down becuase Keith is gone. Peyton is the one who can get him to smile and be happy in he most adverse moment. I love that about them. He can open to her like no one else.

Quote:
I don't see that as spoiling. I see it as an early surprise
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 01-03-2015, 04:32 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I think it was truely out of character. Because Dan was vengeful but no one ever thought he'd actually kill someone and espeically it be his own brother. Later on in the season, you get to know why he did it. I word it that way becuase I, personally, never understood why he did it. Why Dan felt he had to go there. Not just wound Keith and have him immobile for the rest of his life. But to actually shot in the heart, in cold blood and blame it some innocent, troubled kid. I think all to of this showed not only how bitter Dan was about not ending up with Karen and Lucas in his life, but how vengeful he became against the man who, in Dan's eyes, replaced him. Keith didn't replace Dan becuase Dan was never THERE! He left Karen. He made a conscious choice to leave Karen in Tree HIll when shew as pregnant with Lucas. He chose to have a relationship with Deb...he CHOSE to ignore Lucas completely when raising Nathan. All of these Keith was there and Dan wasn't isn't a result of one cosmic event. It was several events that Dan Scott completely chose to ignore. How can you understand a man like that.

There's this fine line between bitter and vengeful, Dan chose vengeful. He has no right to be bitter at Keith or at Karen. He's only bitter becuase Keith has what Dan has always wanted and it's not just a partner to Karen and a father to Lucas. But had something Dan never knew existed....PEACE! Keith was okay with not being the best. He was okay with average. And in Dan's world, average was never good enough. Look at Nathan's childhood...enough said on that one.
Totally makes sense. I never knew it went beyond thinking Keith tried killing Dan. I mean, he looked jealous and devastated seeing Karen, Keith and Lucas together but I missed some episodes in the future that covered this.

Quote:
Brooke tried to help, she tried to fix Lucas. NO ONE could possibly know what Lucas was going through. Not Karen, not Nathan, no one. No one knows what it's like when your biological father kills your real (for all intents and purposes) father in cold blood. And he was led to believe a kid he left behind was responsible. How can you be happy about that. YOU CAN'T. Lucas had his own healing process to begin. She had no business talking to Lucas about Keith or about the tragedy. She had no business bringing him to that party. Brooke had no business talking to Lucas....AT ALL! All she did was make things worse. Brooke never....never....never once tried to help Lucas in a positive light. She was only thinking about how it felt for everyone else. No one was affected to that shooting like Lucas was. Even the kids in that room with Jimmy for those few hours. No one cuold know the hurt, pain, and yes, guilt Lucas felt when going to school, getting up int he morning, SEEING KAREN BITTER AND BROKEN becuase Dan had to HAVE IT ALL! Dan had to have it all and didn't care who the hell he took out to get it! That's what I think about all of that. The kid had no father and now his life his torn apart and who does he have to be responsible for. Jimmy? He was a troubled kid. The kids at school, yes. But who did Lucas look out for? ...Yeah, that's who Lucas looked out for, nobody. He left Jimmy behind and so did Mouth. How do you think Lucas feels feeling if he did something, if he said something...if he just said hello to the kid, maybe he would have Keith standing up beside him at his wedding day when Peyton was walking towards. His buddy, his partner in crime...his best friend. Who did Lucas have to turn to?
Agreed completely. Typically I just blow off Brooke's horrible moments but when they transpire at devastating times I just can't go there. She takes things way too far and it's inexcusable.

Quote:

I wonder if Lucas/Peyton fans and Brooke/Lucas fans ever watched the same episodes. I really did

Quote:

I didn't mind P/J as much becuase I found them to be more true to themselves. Not a true love type of thing, but more of a family type of thing. I think Jake used Peyton for a family as much as Peyton used Jake. So badly Peyton wanted someone by his side, to love Jenny as much, if not more, than he did. A woman that can nurture her and grow with her. Jake, to be honest, has no idea how to raise a daughter. A baby girl, yes, a daughter, no. It's gonna get really complicated. And that's what Peyton would've been there for. To talk to Jenny and give her the advice she needs. But Peyton can also do that if they aren't together. I think that's what Jake struggled with. Peyton could always be there as Jenny's best friend, Jenny's go-to-girl if you will. But she can't be there as his girl, not with the feelings she has for Lucas that will never go away. I think that's what made it so hard for Jake to tell Peyton at the end of Season 3. She was always gonna be there for Jenny...she can't be there for him. Kind of heartbreaking, but there it is.
I completely agree. I've always viewed Peyton/Jake as sweet with real feelings fueled by filling a void in their lives. Peyton could also get lost with Jake and Jenny. She could better deny her love for Lucas while focused on them instead.

Yes, they didn't have a true love/spiritual connection but they were there for each other during important moments. When people talk about them as needing to be endgame then they've lost me. No, just no... they were never set up to have that kind of dynamic.

Quote:

I'm not so sure about that. I know it was convenient for C/S to be written as Brooke and Lucas, but I don't think, or I don't want to think, Mark crafted a storyline just for them. He did an interview in Season 2 dvd or maybe itw as a tv interview, not sure. Mark catering to their real life relationship. Stating that he wouldn't write into any relationship just because they were dating. It was like ten years ago or something, my memory is bad
Precisely. I also love how Sophia was anti-Lucas/Brooke and totally pro-Lucas/Peyton. She never wavered.

Quote:

Spoiler:
Agreed!!!

Quote:
I don't see that as spoiling. I see it as an early surprise
A late Christmas present.

Last edited by jediwands; 01-03-2015 at 04:39 AM
Old 01-03-2015, 06:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
A late Christmas present
Keep those presents coming!!
Old 01-03-2015, 07:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Keep those presents coming!!
Okay here's another present... Early season 4 you will receive a Lucas/Peyton moment that's Ephram/Amy magical. You actually feel like you're experiencing a moment on another plane, it's so spiritual and perfect.

Thus, cruise through the remaining season 3 episodes because season 4 is going to be the Lucas/Peyton payoff you're been waiting for.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread