Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2014, 12:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

See, this is why I don't like Brooke when she's around Lucas. Peyton said it... Brooke was all responsible last year and now she's turning back into party girl. Just last year she was coming up with ways for people not to drink and drive. I liked that Brooke better.

Oh and can I just say I can't believe Brooke has Larry, Peyton's father on her list of guys she can sleep with. WTF, Brooke.

At least Peyton got Dave Grohl and Brooke now wants Anna.

That was such a cool sequence with Nathan and Lucas playing basketball and knowing James REALLY is that good... but damn, Nathan make up with your brother already!

I love the flyer for the party Peyton created. Oh the very sexy, tortured artist is Peyton Sawyer, future Peyton Sawyer SCOTT!

Haley's response to seeing Brooke and Lucas making out on the couch is classic:

Quote:
HALEY: Oh, waaay too early in the day for me to see this. BROOKE: (Laughs) Well what hour would you prefer to watch us? HALEY: (Laughs) How about never o’clock? Or maybe, ah, I don’t know, quarter after stab-out-my-eyes. Either one’s really good for me.
Oh Haley, you are thinking what so many of us are thinking.

Lucas is just so out of character and not himself when he's anywhere near Brooke romantically. Dear Lord, it's so tough to watch.

Haley had no idea Nathan was home from the Flyers.

Wow, Dan was so rude to Haley. He has to have rocks for brains though if he thinks Haley tried to kill him. I would hope he'd realize that his insults don't even bother her and she basically acts like he doesn't even exist. lol

This non-exclusive Brooke/Lucas crap makes their situation all the more annoying too. Who on earth wants to see this cat and mouse? Lame. But I think Mark went there because he knew if he ever showed them in a serious, committed relationship for more than two seconds it would demonstrate how wrong for each other they truly are.

Thus, he had to delay the inevitable for as much as possible.

Nathan is certainly giving Haley the cold shoulder. Ouch, like -30 F below zero!

Peyton's music at the beach party was hilarious.

Wow, sorry, I am all for women not being afraid of being "too sexual" and all of that but Brooke swimming naked with a bunch of guys is just... no thanks.

I love Lucas' words to Nathan at the River Court. I love that he stuck up for Haley.

Peyton was so mean to Haley. Awe.

I love all the Haley/Lucas scenes. I love how they hugged and took a walk along the beach with Nathan and lame Brooke looking at them. I would really love it if Lucas just got rid of Brooke and spent his time with his best friend, Haley, until he reunites with Peyton and Nathan finally reunites with Haley! Network wouldn't allow it though.

Last edited by jediwands; 10-07-2020 at 02:04 PM
Old 12-05-2014, 12:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

OMG...we posted at the same time.
Old 12-05-2014, 12:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)

I do not like Elizabeth. The whole storyline is too similar to the Nickie/Jenny one. I hope Ellie just goes away.

I like the old Peyton's dad better.

I see what you mean about Haley and Nathan this season. My sympathies have shifted. I feel sorry for Haley and want to strangle Nathan! Not only for the way he's being with Haley (extremely stubborn, unbending, and cold)...but the way he's treating Lucas!!

I loved what Lucas said to Nathan about not hurting Haley. Nathan was definitely moved by those words and re-thought his actions. That's why he went to the party and apologized "somewhat" to Haley.

And Lucas!!! That one on one was really one-sided. What happened there? Was Lucas not trying? or was he energy completely drained because of his heart condition?
Please, Lucas!! Refill your prescription now!! I'll pay for it!

Brooke! What the heck is wrong with her? She was a SUPER **** this episode. And Lucas! Why are you pining for and chasing her?

This is the first time I have seen Peyton unkind to anyone. Wow...she told Haley..

I hated the way Dan treated Haley when she came to the house to see Nathan. Here is a girl that could be his daughter. How can he talk to her that way? So nasty.
He is definitely paranoid....had to check the bottle for poison before pouring..

I loved what Karen said to Dan. With each new hairstyle...she gains more strength. Dan was knocked for a loop when she wished that whoever tried to kill him would succeed next time.

Okay....that couldn't be Lucas at the scene of the fire...could it?

PS...Nathan has definitely learned some super skills at that camp, and his muscle tone has improved. I'm not enjoying his behavior...but I am enjoying looking at him.
We have very similar thoughts!

1. Keep watching with Ellie. All is not what it seems.

2. For that matter, keep watching with the fire mystery. All is not what it seems there either.

3. I figured you'd start liking Haley again. I feel so sorry for her, too. I really do. I get that Nathan has difficulty trusting but I believe Haley has made it very clear she's not leaving ever again and he has always been the most important thing to her even when she was on tour. Haley has done and said the right things and her heart really is breaking. I know Nathan was wounded last year but it's time for them to reunite!

4. LOL James/Nathan has gotten bigger, for sure. He is a good looking dude.

5. So true about Peyton never being mean to anyone and wow how she put on that song too. LOL I think she's more or less mad about the concept of people leaving more than anything else but let's be frank, she is definitely Team Nathan right now. But we know Peyton, she will always come around.
Old 12-05-2014, 12:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
OMG...we posted at the same time.
We did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-05-2014, 01:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Our thoughts were very very similar..

Quote:
That was such a cool sequence with Nathan and Lucas playing basketball and knowing James REALLY is that good... but damn, Nathan make up with your brother already!
James is that good?

Quote:
Keep watching with Ellie. All is not what it seems.
Is she a narc?

Quote:
For that matter, keep watching with the fire mystery. All is not what it seems there either.
Is he protecting someone....like Keith?

Quote:
But we know Peyton, she will always come around.
She does. Peyton is a sweetie. Pretty soon she'll be inviting Haley (no...take that back. Haley will just walk in. lol)into her room.
Old 12-05-2014, 01:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Our thoughts were very very similar..

James is that good?
Yes, apparently one of the reasons he got the part was because of his basketball talent... of course along with his unique acting talent.

He played basketball very seriously, earning MVP awards. Yes, there's no trick directing with James as Nathan on the court. He's that good.

Quote:

Is she a narc?

Is he protecting someone....like Keith?
I've spoiled you enough in the past! Keep watching!

Quote:
She does. Peyton is a sweetie. Pretty soon she'll be inviting Haley (no...take that back. Haley will just walk in. lol)into her room.
Old 12-06-2014, 03:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

204:

Dare night is a stupid episode. I like Jules, but we all know that works out. The introduction of Anna. Mouth shaking his bum was hilarious. skillz and mouth are the best. I love their friendship. Love me some andy. I thought he was adorable and while I do want Karen and keith to work it out, he was a great interim. LOL at him listening to the constantines. The music on this show is the absolute best. Anna is so pretty!
The Peyton in the confessional scene is so poignant. I feel so badly for her.

Last edited by ds44; 12-06-2014 at 03:59 AM
Old 12-06-2014, 06:20 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Betty, I also forgot to mention that Paul aka Dan Scott is also a fabulous basketball player, he played for the Canadian National Basketball team and his dad was an NHL hockey player who played for the Red Wings:

Quote:
Paul was born in the US, but raised in Canada. He has citizenship in both countries.
Played with the Canadian National Basketball team touring for two years. 1986 in Korea and China and in 1987 to Israel and Greece.
He is the son of professional hockey player Earl "Ching" Johnson (a member of the 1954 Stanley Cup-winning Detroit Redwings team). Earl went by Johnson when he was playing hockey, but he later changed the family name to Johansson to reflect his Swedish heritage.
Paul Johansson - One Tree Hill Wiki

So yes, Paul and James aka Dan and Nathan are really, really good basketball players in real life.

I forgot to mention back in season 2 after Lucas went to visit Haley in NYC when she attempted to play golf in her room and was immediately interrupted was totally because she missed her best friend, Lucas.

Man, I love how season 3 has gotten back to the Lucas/Haley best friendship. I so love these two. It feels like they really are back to season 1 again right now, the us against the world bit. I love it, because they both need it right now.

Awe, Lucas said before he knew Peyton... "This year I'll talk to Peyton Sawyer" AWE.

Dan bullying Lucas on the court, even making fun of his heart condition was disgusting. Is he that stupid to think that Lucas, Haley or Karen could ever do something like that? I find this weird.

I love the Peyton/Nathan scene even if I want Peyton to make up with Haley!

I love Whitey's attempt at getting Nathan and Haley to talk. That was so sweet. He's even going there while being upset over Dan trying to get him fired as coach. Whitey is such a special guy.

I wish Haley would have kicked that moronic chick who pushed her right in the teeth. Horrible!

Poor Haley crying.

Karen was beautiful going to bat for Whitey.

The Lucas/Peyton/Dan scene on the court was intense. WOW. Lucas told Peyton about her biological mom having cancer. That transitioned to the horrible encounter with Dan. I couldn't believe how Dan pushed Peyton like that. That was horrible. This is a prime example of how much Lucas and Peyton love each other... Lucas tried protecting Peyton to get Peyton out of there but Peyton was not having it, she wanted to take Lucas with her, and then they both battled Dan together. I think Dan might have choked Lucas to death there if Peyton wouldn't have told him the truth that Lucas saved his life. This was a horrific scene to watch based on Dan's behavior yet a huge true love scene between Lucas/Peyton. Wow.

I loved seeing Lucas stop by Haley's place (and Brooke's too) but then frowned when Nathan showed up. I knew it would put Haley in a depressed mood after they were done talking. I just wanted her to be normal again for a second and sit with her best friend, Luke, and Brooke and eat pizza but that damn doorbell rang.

I get Nathan's pain, I do. I actually personally lived a version of this. I understand completely, I understand your inability to trust. It's just so tough to see the separation.

I love Lucas and Haley's yearly prediction thing they do. I just love those two.

Awe but I love how Nathan told Haley they were late for class as he knew those moronic girls were ready to torture Haley again. He put her hand/arm on her back, awe.

Okay what was up with Dan and the cop and the envelope?

Last edited by jediwands; 11-03-2020 at 02:41 AM
Old 12-06-2014, 06:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
204:

Dare night is a stupid episode. I like Jules, but we all know that works out. The introduction of Anna. Mouth shaking his bum was hilarious. skillz and mouth are the best. I love their friendship. Love me some andy. I thought he was adorable and while I do want Karen and keith to work it out, he was a great interim. LOL at him listening to the constantines. The music on this show is the absolute best. Anna is so pretty!
The Peyton in the confessional scene is so poignant. I feel so badly for her.
The actress who played Anna was stunning and I adored the character of Anna. What an amazing storyline. I loved everything about it and wish Anna would have stayed on the show.

The music is outstanding! Seriously, I am getting back into many musical groups just by going with the rewatch. I haven't listened to the Constantines that much but now I am!
Old 12-06-2014, 11:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

206-207

I like Jules and I hate that she is what she is. Plus I love maria menunudes. This Brooke and Felix thing is stupid. Chris is an ass. This friends with benefits thing is super skeevy. Felix is a hypocrite. He is a manwhore, but there has to be a whole other set of rules for his sister. Typical latino overprotective bravado. Nathan turning down high fliers for Haley is gonna bite him in the ass. I like that Lucas convinced Lucas to take a chance. Still loving Andy and Karen. They are sweet. LOL at andy thinking lucas is like 10. The awkwardness of that karen-keith-andy scene is everything. I love that Peyton is giving Haley her first opportunity to play in front of an actual audience. Mouth's crush on Brooke makes me feel bad for him.

LOL looks like Dan is good for something—like telling Karen that Deb and Keith banged. LOL and now Karen's is getting jealous.
Chris is such an ass.
I love Peyton's Tric arc. It was a total call back to hilarie's vj days.

Ugh Chris is an *******, but he does have a point. This whole drunken Brooke thing is getting old real fast. Either she is complaining about guys treating her bad or she is just a straight hot mess. Predictable that bad-boy Felix fell for Brooke. This season feels like the hommage to hotmess Brooke and its doing nothing for me.

Ugh Felix is such a creep about his sister, he drives me crazy.

Oh great Brooke is at it again. She needs to leave Anna alone. That was really gross to use Haley's bed to have sex. I hate chris, but I love Tyler and Joy's musical collab.

LOL girl drama. Ugh we women love to do stupid **** when we get together. We can love each other, but we are also the queen's of passive aggression. God, I love anna's speech about the expectations on girls.

Keith is moving way too fast with Jules. It's going to totally blow up in his face.
LOL Lucas/Nathan and that weird cassette tape.
Wtf? Against the rules. It's been so long since I've watched S2 that I don't remember what he is talking about lol. Poor Lucas
Old 12-06-2014, 04:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I am already so damn sick of Lucas and Brooke. What on earth is Lucas thinking? He truly believes he is meant to be with Brooke right now? That is complete insanity and makes zero sense based on what we viewed in seasons 1/2. None of this makes sense. I merely roll my eyes and wait for the irritation to clear up.

How much more tortured does Peyton have to be? She's still not over the death of her mother and now she finds out she was not only adopted, but her biological mother is alive but dying of breast cancer. That is so horrible. Sorry, while Lucas and Brooke are ridiculously annoying with the exclusive/non-exclusive stuff Peyton's dealing with this? Naley is dealing with their marriage and if it will end in divorce or not but yes, Lucas and Brooke and their annoying ways still exist.

Haley covering up for Luke taking the money is such a best friend thing to do.

Lucas and Brooke are getting on my fricken nerves, for real.

Peyton and Mouth dancing was hilarious and the best thing about the dance.

Wow, Nathan called Chris to help Haley.

Awe, Lucas told Haley about the HCM. What a scene.

I KNEW Ellie was an artist like Peyton... man so heartbreaking seeing her drawing that picture of Peyton as the Angel of Death.
Old 12-06-2014, 07:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle (View Post)
You're absolutely right. Outside of having a few moments where she truly cares for Peyton, as a rule, Brooke is still out for herself ideally. I never even realized how disconnected she was from the Naley situation. She really didn't care either way. She cares the minute Haley returns though since it will benefit her with the money/living situation.
Not only did she not care about people, she didn't want to care about people. She didn't want to involve herself in everyone else's drama. But, tbh, she didn't really want to help people solve their problems. Brooke was never one to tie herself down to anyone's situation even if it did help them in the long run. Look how she treated Mouth. He was her 'best friend' and yet she treated him like a doormat.

Quote:
Wow, what a nightmare. If the rumors are true and Chad cheated with Paris before they were married but still boyfriend/girlfriend, he should have told her before they got married. She could have decided what she wanted to do with that horrible reality. This is Hollywood, even while living in North Carolina... the cheating was going to come out regardless and being married wasn't going to lessen the chance that Sophia ended things. In fact, he stood a better chance of staying with Sophia if he would have come clean after it happened.
There were rumors that Sophia knew and didn't care. There are other 'sources' who said that Sophia found out while on set after they were married. And it was a huge blowup on the set. She read it in some magazine or got some text (?) and confronted Chad and he didn't deny it. Given his behavior as of late I wonder if there were others and the girl finally had enough but had to get married to find out

Quote:
Do you believe he always loved Karen more than Deb? I am jumping the gun because he does sort of admit as much later on (if I remember correctly) but do you think he meant it? Was Karen his true love in his mind and Deb was a consolation prize?
Not really until a few episodes into Season 4. Dan really showed his true colors during then and it wasn't all bad. I think Dan was off to a big successful college to play his dream sport of basketball and make his proud father even more proud. Dan was on cloud nine and he had a great high school girlfriend to add to it. Then finding out she's pregnant. Dan was seventeen, ride of his life in front of him. And I always wondered if Dan ever told his father or both his parents. When Dan's father went to see Karen at the café and was greeted to Lucas and Deb caught a glimpse of Royal walking in. I always thought Royal really loved Karen and really wanted to see her succeed. To bad we never had a conversation like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty (View Post)
I do not like Elizabeth. The whole storyline is too similar to the Nickie/Jenny one. I hope Ellie just goes away.
Just stick with her, she'll surprise you

Quote:
I like the old Peyton's dad better.
I don't know. The second actor fit the bill pretty well when having to be hard on her with all those scenes in the first few episodes. The first Larry seemed like everyone's best friend and would never really raise his voice to Peyton I just can't imagine that guy playing a less than stellar part.

Quote:
I see what you mean about Haley and Nathan this season. My sympathies have shifted. I feel sorry for Haley and want to strangle Nathan! Not only for the way he's being with Haley (extremely stubborn, unbending, and cold)...but the way he's treating Lucas!!
I have no sympathies for Haley in the first part of this season. She made her bed. Yeah, Nathan is hurt and bitter and just down ride mean. But look how everyone is treating it. They act like it's a great thing Haley is back (which it is), but it's like she was gone a couple of weeks and they communicated every day. Haley left Nathan!! She left for tour and at one point had no intention of coming back. "This Is My Life Now" really set into me like a knife into a steak. She cut deep. Everyone acted like it was just forgive and forget. They weren't there when Nathan was completely alone and miserable. When everyone else was happy and he was wondering if his wife was even going to want to be married to him anymore. That's pretty big stuff and everyone acts like it was summar camp. I just didn't justify it

Quote:
I loved what Lucas said to Nathan about not hurting Haley. Nathan was definitely moved by those words and re-thought his actions. That's why he went to the party and apologized "somewhat" to Haley.
I think Nathan started to see that him doing nothing, saying nothing and basically ignoring Haley's existence was really affecting everyone. Plus, Lucas would kick his ass and enjoy it

Quote:
Brooke! What the heck is wrong with her? She was a SUPER **** this episode. And Lucas! Why are you pining for and chasing her?
The same thing he has done his entire life since he met Peyton....RUN! That's what he does. I mean he went after Anna, the gay girl and wanted to sleep with her on prom night. I mean come on, how clear cut is it. The boy is in need of help. And until he recognized it he would do the same mistake over and over again until the pattern changed.

Quote:
This is the first time I have seen Peyton unkind to anyone. Wow...she told Haley..
FINALLY! Someone told Haley she wasn't queen of the women in Nathan's life. She left and didn't really give any indication, at first, that she was coming back. It was nice that someone gave her the ultimate bitch slap and said "hey, you screwed up, fix it"

Quote:
I hated the way Dan treated Haley when she came to the house to see Nathan. Here is a girl that could be his daughter. How can he talk to her that way? So nasty.
Haley is, by a long shot, the best thing that ever happened to Nathan. Dan just never saw it until later

Quote:
Okay....that couldn't be Lucas at the scene of the fire...could it?
I don't know, could it? The plot thickens!

Quote:
PS...Nathan has definitely learned some super skills at that camp, and his muscle tone has improved. I'm not enjoying his behavior...but I am enjoying looking at him.
another season where James Lafferty the actor's body grew more into it's age. It's gonna get even better

Quote:
See, this is why I don't like Brooke when she's around Lucas. Peyton said it... Brooke was all responsible last year and now she's turning back into party girl. Just last year she was coming up with ways for people not to drink and drive. I liked that Brooke better.
Brooke, I've realized, always played the victim when around Lucas. The girl who had her heart smashed into a thousand pieces, the lonely girl who only had sex with boys to feel loved. It never changed, she did it all the way to the end of her arc. The girl is about as week as a twenty year old tree in a swamp. She has no belief in other people's feelings, she has no remorse. It's like watching a robot with sex drive.

Quote:
Brooke now wants Anna.
whatever she can get her hands on is my guess

Quote:
James is that good?
James was all start super guy at his high school. He was going to play for Long Beach State in California before getting the part on One Tree Hill. When he originally auditioned for the part...he was okay. And the producers needed a guy who was great at both the dramatic stuff and the basketball stuff. And James went over to (I believe) Brian Robbins' house and he played with two other producers and basically took them to school wand wiped the floor up with him. Brian told him that his audition had to be spot on. So he went in with the producers against the WB execs and blew everyone away. And that is how a legend is born

Quote:
Lucas is just so out of character and not himself when he's anywhere near Brooke romantically. Dear Lord, it's so tough to watch.
It's just...odd. It's not even entertaining.

Quote:
Haley had no idea Nathan was home from the Flyers.
I don't think she needed to know. Nathan needed time to process that Haley was home, not her to rush over and start working things out like things used to be. Haley was not apart of Nathan's world at that time.

Quote:
Peyton's music at the beach party was hilarious.
I'm not a fan of Peyton in pain. But her artistic levels are on point when she is
{EphramAmy}
patricia

Last edited by break the window; 12-06-2014 at 08:23 PM
Old 12-06-2014, 10:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by fulfilledღ (View Post)
Not only did she not care about people, she didn't want to care about people. She didn't want to involve herself in everyone else's drama. But, tbh, she didn't really want to help people solve their problems. Brooke was never one to tie herself down to anyone's situation even if it did help them in the long run. Look how she treated Mouth. He was her 'best friend' and yet she treated him like a doormat.
So true. Even in 3.4 when Brooke makes Haley the costume and goes to Nathan's to see if he's attending the party, it's very obvious that it's more of a "let's see if I can make this happen" sort of thing even over caring emotionally. She didn't even realize Haley was miserable and the costume wasn't even her. Brooke's all, "Why are you sad, you look hot and Nathan knows that" without truly emotionally connecting to Haley and realizing that Haley didn't care about any of that material BS, she wanted to merely be herself. Brooke was so out of touch.

I also didn't find her little trick with Lucas' costume funny in the least. It was lame.

Quote:
There were rumors that Sophia knew and didn't care. There are other 'sources' who said that Sophia found out while on set after they were married. And it was a huge blowup on the set. She read it in some magazine or got some text (?) and confronted Chad and he didn't deny it. Given his behavior as of late I wonder if there were others and the girl finally had enough but had to get married to find out
Yeah, it's quite a mess. It seems he cheated on both Sophia and that Kenzie chick if the rumors are true. I guess we have a pattern. LOL

When Chad and Sophia were going through the split, did others like James, Hilarie and Joy get involved? I couldn't imagine how uncomfortable it must have been!

Quote:
Brooke, I've realized, always played the victim when around Lucas. The girl who had her heart smashed into a thousand pieces, the lonely girl who only had sex with boys to feel loved. It never changed, she did it all the way to the end of her arc. The girl is about as week as a twenty year old tree in a swamp. She has no belief in other people's feelings, she has no remorse. It's like watching a robot with sex drive.
It's just gross and so irritating to have to watch over and over again.

I can't wrap my brain around how anyone could remotely want these two together. How do any Lucas/Brooke fans exist? Seriously! I wish I knew! They are both totally different people around each other, and Brooke's flaws are brought out all the more as well. Brooke's bad traits can be contained some when she's doing other things but get her around Lucas and it's just uncomfortable to watch. Lucas actually believing he's the guy for Brooke astounds me. LOL What on earth do they have in common? I get the opposites attract by come on, this is oil and water. Lucas needs someone who understands his intellectual mind and can think as deeply as he can. He needs someone who can be both fun and serious, but not all fun and superficial. The real Lucas roles his eyes around girls like that which makes his interest in Brooke so unrealistic. Like you said, Brooke is beyond insecure and in victim mode around Lucas. All of Lucas' good traits fly out the window when he's around her, too. They both just lose their essence and it's painful to watch.

Quote:
I don't think she needed to know. Nathan needed time to process that Haley was home, not her to rush over and start working things out like things used to be. Haley was not apart of Nathan's world at that time.
She definitely didn't need to know, just like Nathan had no idea what the hell she was up to on tour. That's absolutely true. Joy just grabs me with Haley's hurt and pain.

Quote:

I'm not a fan of Peyton in pain. But her artistic levels are on point when she is
AGREED!

Last edited by jediwands; 12-06-2014 at 10:31 PM
Old 12-06-2014, 10:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Betty, I also forgot to mention that Paul aka Dan Scott is also a fabulous basketball player, he played for the Canadian National Basketball team and his dad was an NHL hockey player who played for the Red Wings:
Wow! And he really is not bad to look at! Too bad his character is such a scumbag.

Michelle, I'm not reading the posts on 3:3 and 3:4 until I watch...which I will tomorrow when I get back home! Can't wait!!

Quote:
Ugh Felix is such a creep about his sister, he drives me crazy.
It's unreal that Felix gave her a harder time about her sexuality than her parents. This guy has no assets in the character department.

Quote:
Just stick with her, she'll surprise you
That's what I've heard. Well...I really want to like her because Peyton needs a mom right now...a nice one.

Quote:
They weren't there when Nathan was completely alone and miserable. When everyone else was happy and he was wondering if his wife was even going to want to be married to him anymore. That's pretty big stuff and everyone acts like it was summar camp. I just didn't justify it

You make a very good point here, Patricia. Everyone is blaming Nathan right now and feeling sorry for Haley. The only one who is on Haley's case is Peyton. Peyton is right.
But...I guess because I want the two of them to get back together and I know that with Haley...Nathan is a happier and better person. He not only needs to make peace with Haley, but also with Lucas.

Quote:
I think Nathan started to see that him doing nothing, saying nothing and basically ignoring Haley's existence was really affecting everyone. Plus, Lucas would kick his ass and enjoy it

I'm not sure about that right now...maybe last season he could. This season Nathan is really in shape and Lucas is looking scrawnier. LOL

Quote:
Haley is, by a long shot, the best thing that ever happened to Nathan. Dan just never saw it until later
It's good to know that Dan will eventually accept this relationship.
Quote:
another season where James Lafferty the actor's body grew more into it's age. It's gonna get even better
Even better? Wow....I'm having heart palpitations!

Quote:
So he went in with the producers against the WB execs and blew everyone away. And that is how a legend is born
That is a great story! They made the right decision to hire him. I really enjoy watching him play.
Old 12-06-2014, 11:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yeah, it's quite a mess. It seems he cheated on both Sophia and that Kenzie chick if the rumors are true. I guess we have a pattern. LOL

When Chad and Sophia were going through the split, did others like James, Hilarie and Joy get involved? I couldn't imagine how uncomfortable it must have been!
maybe it was all the separate promoting for the show when everything switched to the CW. But there was this shift. It was no long "our little family" in Wilmington. I think people took sides. Chad/Hilarie have been known to be really close, so Who knows. But yeah, definite shift of all the closeness between Seasons 3 and 4

Quote:
I can't wrap my brain around how anyone could remotely want these two together. How do any Lucas/Brooke fans exist? Seriously! I wish I knew! They are both totally different people around each other, and Brooke's flaws are brought out all the more as well. Brooke's bad traits can be contained some when she's doing other things but get her around Lucas and it's just uncomfortable to watch. Lucas actually believing he's the guy for Brooke astounds me. LOL What on earth do they have in common? I get the opposites attract by come on, this is oil and water. Lucas needs someone who understands his intellectual mind and can think as deeply as he can. He needs someone who can be both fun and serious, but not all fun and superficial. The real Lucas roles his eyes around girls like that which makes his interest in Brooke so unrealistic. Like you said, Brooke is beyond insecure and in victim mode around Lucas. All of Lucas' good traits fly out the window when he's around her, too. They both just lose their essence and it's painful to watch.
Every BL fan goes back to Season 2 when it was like the BL show. And yes, I would go back to that too if I were a fan or remotely trying to see them as a couple. In Season 2, it wasn't Brooke Davis and Lucas Scott. It was Sophia Bush and Chad Michael Murray with those gloomy eyes and smiles from across the room. It was the actors real emotions. So yeah, I'm sure it looked believable. I probably got into it for a nanosecond. But the truth is, the chemistry was so faked in seasons thereafter it was almost painful to watch. Maybe to watch two people who are batting a divorce/fraud marriage and seeing them kissing and lovey dovey was just erosion to me. It made no sense.

Quote:
It's unreal that Felix gave her a harder time about her sexuality than her parents. This guy has no assets in the character department.
The guy is all about status. Why do you think he went after Brooke Davis. She had status, she was rich, to the outside world. He was never about feelings. I laughed hysterically at his "I fell for you Brooke Davis" that he did in mid season 2. I'd rather watch a BL scene, that's how awful it was

Quote:
I'm not sure about that right now...maybe last season he could. This season Nathan is really in shape and Lucas is looking scrawnier. LOL
If you notice, those boys switch places quite a bit during this show, up until Season 6 that is

Quote:
Even better? Wow....I'm having heart palpitations!
Just wait until Season 4 and the second half of Season 5

Quote:
That is a great story! They made the right decision to hire him. I really enjoy watching him play.
And as I say all the time...One Tree Hill gave me the experience to watch a 17-year-old actor grow up
{EphramAmy}
patricia

Last edited by break the window; 12-06-2014 at 11:35 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread