Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-19-2014, 08:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich1111 (View Post)
One Tree Hill has some of the best music I've ever heard on a TV series. It's phenomenal stuff. This song is absolutely gorgeous. There's endless others that stop you dead in your tracks, too. I don't know who was in charge of finding the music but they deserve awards. Not only is the music beautiful but it perfectly inserts itself within the episode so amazingly.

AMEN.
I love that song so much that I made this video

Old 12-19-2014, 09:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That's beautiful, Shu!!!!!!
Old 12-19-2014, 09:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
That's beautiful, Shu!!!!!!
thanks I am trying to convert my everwood dvds so I can make some everwood vids. I'm gonna try and watch ep 211-213 this week.
Old 12-19-2014, 12:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I love that video, Shu. Love it! That's amazing. Who is the couple with both dark hair? I am not sure who they are, I recognize all the other couples.

You are really talented. Oh man, I can't wait for the Everwood ones!
Old 12-19-2014, 02:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
I can see that...the music is wonderful and is so appropriate for the scene.

Episode 3.9

That song was a beautiful backdrop to 2 final scenes...but I only enjoyed one of the scenes. Nathan and Haley.... So glad they have finally TOTALLY rejoined. Haley grabbing onto Nathan's wedding band...
And Nathan without a shirt.......

I'm not too thrilled with the Lucas/Brooke part of the final scene.

So....Deb is the one who tried to kill Dan and Lucas knew. Dan doesn't know that (or does he?) How can Deb leave her son with that man? And....whom did she call from the car?

I grew to admire Chris Keller this episode. First of all: Nathan, stop punching the guy!! Chris really does have feelings and in his warped style tried to get Nathan and Haley back together. I guess it worked!
I felt really badly for him that he sold his guitar and left town. I think I'm going to miss him and I believe so will Nathan. Nathan also gained a little respect for Chris.

Interested scenes with Peyton and her conscience. So glad that she has decided to contact her mom. Peyton needs to be with her mom at this time and have some closure with her.

How can the townspeople vote for Dan after viewing that video? Are they out of their mind?

Where is Haley Haley going to live now? with Lucas and his dad?

Looking forward to seeing what will happen. I really am becoming a fan, Patricia. I guess that's why I care so much!
I have to watch 3.8 and 3.9. Plan on watching 3.8 in a few minutes. I will catch up!

Dan doesn't know quite yet that it was Deb who tried to kill him. He is going to accuse someone else. Keep watching... it's something that cannot be spoiled.

Glad you like Chris more! He really can't be hated that much. Season 2, I guess you could think you want to hate him at times but he gets better in season 3 as you saw. That's why when you and Alan were all like... "Chris sucks!" when I first started discussing him, I knew YOU would definitely change your mind a bit as you kept watching the story. You have also not seen the last of Chris just yet. He will come back I think a couple more times. If you already sort of like him I don't believe that's going to change. You saw the worst of him in season 2 and his later appearances will definitely feed off of how you presently feel about him.

I do like this storyline for Peyton. It sure beats her all upset and out of her mind over Jake or dealing with Lucas and Brooke. Plus, she gets to work on other aspects of her life before she reunites with Lucas in the not super distant future.
Old 12-19-2014, 02:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
I love that video, Shu. Love it! That's amazing. Who is the couple with both dark hair? I am not sure who they are, I recognize all the other couples.

You are really talented. Oh man, I can't wait for the Everwood ones!
They are from the show life unexpected. The girl is shiri appleby.
Old 12-19-2014, 02:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
They are from the show life unexpected. The girl is shiri appleby.
Oh right! Thanks! I should have recognized her.
Old 12-19-2014, 03:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Oh right! Thanks! I should have recognized her.
she looks so different now. She really was a baby when she was in Roswell. Both her and Nick W have aged so well. I think you'd like the show it was only on for 26 episodes and its on Netflix.

Okay so this HCM sl is really bothering me. I mean I get that it changes Lucas's life, but he is being so cavalier about it. Also I hate that he moved in with Dan (no matter what his reasoning is) Plus his mooning over Brooke is a real downer.
Old 12-19-2014, 04:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
she looks so different now. She really was a baby when she was in Roswell. Both her and Nick W have aged so well. I think you'd like the show it was only on for 26 episodes and its on Netflix.
I've heard of it. I should check it out. 26 episodes is easy! Agreed about the aging. Honestly, Nick is hotter now than he's ever been. On Roswell, I considered him cute but I didn't find him super attractive. He gets on Revenge and it's like, WOW. He's so handsome.

It's like with James on One Tree Hill... in the first couple of seasons I didn't find him that good looking. Not ugly! Never ugly. He just looked too boyish almost. But as he aged, he turned into this super handsome guy. In seasons 8/9 especially, he really goes with the handsome look.

Quote:
Okay so this HCM sl is really bothering me. I mean I get that it changes Lucas's life, but he is being so cavalier about it. Also I hate that he moved in with Dan (no matter what his reasoning is) Plus his mooning over Brooke is a real downer.
If you have any sort of alcohol around you, grab some. LOL You are enduring one of the worst parts of the series. Nothing good is happening. I never understood how Lucas was so chill with it. I do find it out of character that he waits for a while to tell his mom, let alone moves in with Dan. The Brooke drooling makes me think Lucas' heart was fine but he had some sort of brain disorder instead.
Old 12-20-2014, 06:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
. The Brooke drooling makes me think Lucas' heart was fine but he had some sort of brain disorder instead.
After watching episode 3:9 I believe his brain tumor actually burst!
Old 12-20-2014, 06:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

oh lord, I'm not looking forward to the brucas lovefest
Old 12-20-2014, 12:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
oh lord, I'm not looking forward to the brucas lovefest
I know. I don't know what Lucas is thinking. I feel sorry for both actors having to go there given their marriage being over around this time. Ironic that the only reason Lucas/Brooke were revisited is due to the real life relationship.

We know it gets sorted and Lucas even explains it's always been Peyton but I still hate seeing this taking up space.

Oh well, the last third of season 3 starts to remove Brooke and Lucas for good while the magic that is Lucas/Peyton resurfaces.
Old 12-20-2014, 01:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Is anyone else watching the episodes or should I just keep going?
Old 12-20-2014, 02:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Keep watching.

I'll watch a couple tonight after football and hockey.

Last edited by jediwands; 12-20-2014 at 03:39 PM
Old 12-20-2014, 03:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Keep watching.

I'll watch a couple tonight after football and hockey.
Thanks!! I'm looking forward to getting to the end of the season when Lucas and Brooke are no more!!!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread