Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-18-2014, 12:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
Yep. I don't go there actually. Only if someone decides to write me in Facebook but this happens quite rarely. Otherwise I don't do it. I just can't and get frustrated.
I hate it too. I have been having to use it on the board due to moderating but otherwise, unless it's quick emails to people, I only type on my phone to Internet search, nothing else.

Quote:
This is what I've heard as well, but I have no idea if this was true. I assume that Shiri was kind of the odd one having in mind that Jason/Heigl had relationship as well Majandra and Brendan. Talk about 5th wheel . I do know that Jason however was huge Max/Liz fan and I know that they do respect each other. When they asked 1 year ago Shirif if she would like to play again with him or to do Roswell reunion she was definitely on for both.
Very true about Shiri being the only one not dating a co-star. She should have hooked up with Nick, they would have made a cute couple.

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 10-18-2014, 01:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
Yep. I don't go there actually. Only if someone decides to write me in Facebook but this happens quite rarely. Otherwise I don't do it. I just can't and get frustrated.

This is what I've heard as well, but I have no idea if this was true. I assume that Shiri was kind of the odd one having in mind that Jason/Heigl had relationship as well Majandra and Brendan. Talk about 5th wheel . I do know that Jason however was huge Max/Liz fan and I know that they do respect each other. When they asked 1 year ago Shirif if she would like to play again with him or to do Roswell reunion she was definitely on for both.

Spoiler:

Shu I assume that you wrote about Leyton. Did you write one shots or longer stories?

I like reading AU fics. I love to see how many other ways to get together certain characters can we have. I usually read Naley fics though. Theere are some great ones in fanfiction.
I wrote one oneshot and an lp fic set in s5. I lost my old email and list all my pre-gossip girl fic including Gilmore girls, oth and felicity. I love writing au offshoots of canon storylines
Old 10-18-2014, 07:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

when are we starting 1x15?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
I used to write oth fanfics but that was under my old ffnet account which is now defunct.
i wrote a lot of OTH fics. I posted them under alwaysnathanhaley on ff.net

Quote:
As much as I want to hate Brooke in some moments, I can't. But, I still don't feel sorry for her.
That's all I can feel for her. Knowing the whole series and the history this twosome went through. I can't feel empathy for her. Pity, yes, I feel for her because she's trapped into the cycle of being a girlfriend but also being the third wheel in the story of Lucas and Peyton.

I always thought of Brooke as Lucas and Peyton's footnote

{EphramAmy}
patricia

Last edited by break the window; 10-18-2014 at 07:47 PM
Old 10-19-2014, 12:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

aww I think I remember your stories pat! My days of oth seem so far away.

Speaking of did you guys see the picture of hilary, sophia and joy at the oth reunion?
Old 10-19-2014, 06:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I didn't! Would love to see it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fulfilledღ (View Post)
when are we starting 1x15?
That's a very good question. It's technically time to change it to 1.15. Does anyone have an objection to changing it now or should we go ahead and get to it? Of course we can still write up and talk about the past episodes.

Quote:
That's all I can feel for her. Knowing the whole series and the history this twosome went through. I can't feel empathy for her. Pity, yes, I feel for her because she's trapped into the cycle of being a girlfriend but also being the third wheel in the story of Lucas and Peyton.
Nicely said, Patricia. That's exactly how I feel. I cannot totally feel sorry for her. Not completely. Not when I think about how she weaseled her way into the triangle in the first place. Again, look no further than what she pulled at the Scott party. She knew what was going on between Lucas/Peyton and didn't care. She tried separating them and went in for the kill the second she had a vulnerable Lucas she could manipulate. Granted, Lucas could have said no but put it this way and maybe I am ripping guys but oh well, it's true... how many in Lucas's position would have turned down a hot girl coming at him like that while he's hurt over another girl he doesn't think he could ever be with? Honestly, I blame Lucas for taking that forbidden fruit, but I do have to wonder how many guys would have resisted Brooke during that time period. I don't think many would have. It's the nature of the beast and the way it is. Brooke came on STRONG and Lucas took the bait.

So yes, Brooke owns all of her behavior. She knew Lucas had a thing for Peyton and still went for it. After she found Lucas and Peyton kissing she FOR SURE knew they had a connection that couldn't be broken.

Spoiler:

Brooke knew all of this. Thus, mustering up major sympathy is not something I can do.

Quote:
I always thought of Brooke as Lucas and Peyton's footnote

Love it.
Old 10-19-2014, 07:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Speaking of did you guys see the picture of hilary, sophia and joy at the oth reunion?
I saw some pictures with Sophia with James and Joy with James, but not much. Was it a scheduled public event or a private event?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich1111 (View Post)
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
{EphramAmy}
patricia

Last edited by break the window; 10-19-2014 at 07:28 PM
Old 10-20-2014, 02:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia

Spoiler:
Exactly!

Spoiler:
Old 10-20-2014, 07:10 PM
Master Fan

Sorry guys work has been crazy the past week I will catch up as soon as possible. Think I am just missing 1x14 so Ill crack that and 15 out tomorrow as well to catch up.
Old 10-20-2014, 07:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Spoiler:
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 10-20-2014, 09:48 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
It's the nature of the beast and the way it is. Brooke came on STRONG and Lucas took the bait.
Are you absolutely serious here? Because these are two of the most problematic sentences I've come across concerning BLP ever.

Lucas isn't a natural beast - he was often a massive twat when it came to BP - and Brooke was a 16 year old girl who tried to find love in all the wrong places. This is coming from a LP fan from S1.

I don't understand why people hang Brooke but give Lucas all the excuses in the world to be horrendous to not only Peyton but Brooke?

Come on, we can all look back, surely, and realise they were all to blame?
Old 10-21-2014, 04:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlines (View Post)
Are you absolutely serious here? Because these are two of the most problematic sentences I've come across concerning BLP ever.

Lucas isn't a natural beast - he was often a massive twat when it came to BP - and Brooke was a 16 year old girl who tried to find love in all the wrong places. This is coming from a LP fan from S1.

I don't understand why people hang Brooke but give Lucas all the excuses in the world to be horrendous to not only Peyton but Brooke?

Come on, we can all look back, surely, and realise they were all to blame?
That's twisting a phrase. The meaning is most single guys are going to go with a beautiful girl making strong advances their way. I'm not exactly sure how that's "problematic." Most guys would agree. The decisions Lucas makes are certainly not without fault. The point was most single guys especially nursing a broken heart would likely be attentive to a beautiful girl like Brooke totally looking their way.

In addition, if you'd read our past conversations you'd see Lucas gets plenty of blame.

Last edited by jediwands; 10-21-2014 at 06:28 AM
Old 10-21-2014, 05:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowgirl08 (View Post)
Sorry guys work has been crazy the past week I will catch up as soon as possible. Think I am just missing 1x14 so Ill crack that and 15 out tomorrow as well to catch up.
No problem! This also helps because Betty is still away so I will wait to put up 1.15 until everyone has watched 1.14 or another day or two has passed.

Last edited by jediwands; 10-21-2014 at 06:30 AM
Old 10-21-2014, 06:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Spoiler:
Agreed, agreed, agreed!
Old 10-21-2014, 07:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich1111 (View Post)
Lucas gets plenty of blame for his part.
Everyone puts the blame on Brooke and Peyton for this awful triangle. But in this situation, Lucas caused some of the blame as well. He knew things weren't the way he wanted them to be with Brooke and wanted to be with Peyton. He really did have the best of both worlds. Peyton tagged along hanging on Lucas' every last word. He should've broken up with her. Who cares if he was going to date Peyton, at least he would've been honest.
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 10-21-2014, 07:22 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Everyone puts the blame on Brooke and Peyton for this awful triangle. But in this situation, Lucas caused some of the blame as well. He knew things weren't the way he wanted them to be with Brooke and wanted to be with Peyton. He really did have the best of both worlds. Peyton tagged along hanging on Lucas' every last word. He should've broken up with her. Who cares if he was going to date Peyton, at least he would've been honest.
I actually blame Lucas the most, but then again I usually end up blaming the one that can't choose because they tag the others along and in the process always at least one of them is hurt.

For me Peyton is the least one to blame. It's not a crime to hesitate and she never blamed Lucas for going for Brooke when she hesitated. So it's not like she expected him to wait for her. Yes she changed her mind in a moment when Lucas wasn't available already, but it was his choice then what to do. She told him that she is ready. He was the one that decided to ignore it.